Chapter - 34

"Forth!" Pha screamed loudly. His knees were propped up widely apart from each other. His hair was drenched with sweat which streamed down his face.

   Forth tightly held onto Pha's hand which he squeezed with great force that could have crushed bones, "Come on baby, just some more time."

   Pha leaned his head on Forth's shoulder, having a breakdown, "I can't, I feel like my lower body is crushed by heavy objects" he cried loudly.

   The doctor looked at Pha reassuringly, "Mr Jathurapoom, you just need to wait for few more minutes and we can only operate when the baby gets in it's appropriate position and you feel the extreme urge to push" Dr Yunhwa  gestured to Forth to encourage Pha to wait it out. (A/N Just go with whatever I say. Since it's a fiction, it's not related to the actual birthing process)

   "Baby look at me," Forth lifted Pha's face and kissed his lips slightly. He looked deeply into his eyes, "We are going to have a baby ok, just don't think of anything else but that..ok"

   Pha simply nodded and decided to bear the pain. His piercing scream ran off the charts and echoed even into the waiting room where all their friends and family were waiting. "Shit, that was a big one" Park mumbled.

   "Ok.. it's time" Dr Yunhwa looked at Forth and her fellow doctors. Pha was made to lay down and a screen was placed separating his upper and lower body from chest down.

   Forth stood at Pha's head side and held his hand. Pha was injected to make his lower body numb. The team prepared for the surgery. Throughout the operation Pha held Forth's hand. He felt tugging at his lower body but he was thankful that he felt no more pain.

   Pha felt little dizzy but he was alert when he felt a sudden cry. Forth squeezed his hand. Pha looked up at Forth only to see him gazing at something in awe, with tears streaming down his eyes.

   "F-Forth!! Wh-what is it?" Pha tried speaking. Before Forth could answer him, a little warm body was placed on his bare chest. Pha looked down at the little baby on his chest and back at Forth with choked breath.

   "Congratulations Mr Jathurapooms. It's a boy" Dr Yunhwa smiled at Pha and Forth. "I'll give few minutes with the baby and then he will be taken for cleaning and a quick check up. Meanwhile Mr Pha will be wheeled to a private room"

   Forth squeezed Pha's hand once again and leaned down to kiss his forehead. Pha smiled and caressed the baby's cheek with his finger. "Our baby, P'Forth!! He looks just like you"

   Forth chuckled lightly when the baby held his index finger, "mmm.. our angel. We haven't thought of a name" he said quietly as the baby soon fell asleep.

   "Um.. Anurak" Pha looked at him with sparkling eyes.

   "Hmm.. Anurak Jathurapoom?" A smile crept on Forth's face, "I like it!!" He exclaimed. Forth leaned in for another kiss. Pha felt his tongue warmly caress his.

------+++-----

   After few hours, Pha, Forth and the baby was enjoying their family time in their private room. Forth was caressing both Pha and the baby, kissing them tenderly, muttering I love yous.

   The sound of the door opening pulled them away from each other. Their family and friends entered and all had their turn to hold little baby Anurak.

--------++(Time Skip)++-------

   Sweat tickled its way down Forth's chest as his whole body moved swiftly in motion. Pha's hips bucked up with each thrust. His fists clenched up the bed sheets as he felt the familiar sensation fill his lower body.

   "Uh, P'Forth.. I'm.." his voice faded as Forth plunged deeper inside his warm cavern.

   "Baby...just a lit-" Pha soon felt Forth's seed fill inside him and felt that long lasting feeling of his release. Forth settled down beside Pha silently and snuggled his face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

   The cries of a baby travelled to their room. Before Pha could get up, Forth got up, "I'll go" he smiled before kissing him on the lips.

   He put on a pair of briefs and entered the baby’s room.

   "Oh sweetie," Forth said as he lifted the small child in to his arms, gently rocking the baby from side to side. The slight movements soon hushed the cries.

   "Dada..." Anurak whined from the doorway, rubbing his eye with his hand. Forth looked towards his son, "Ahh did Achara's cry wake you up?"

   Anurak cutely nodded with a small pout. Forth looked down at Achara's sleeping figure and placed her back into her crib. He walked Anurak back to his own room, "Come on big man, let's get you to bed"

   Forth tucked in Anurak back into his bed, leaving a small kiss on his forehead, "Good night" he whispered as he watched his son drift off to sleep.

   Forth returned back to bed and slid next to Pha, caging his waist with his arms and pulling Pha upon him. Pha laughed with happiness and looked down at him, "What?" He asked.

   Forth smirked, "Two things actually..." "One.. I love you"

   Pha smiled appreciatively, "I love you too" he then squinted his eyes, "what’s the second thing?"

   Forth chuckled devilishly, "You still owe me sex in the kitchen!"

--------+++-------

A/N
   The End guys. Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk