Chapter - 33

"Ok, thank you Dr Yunhwa" Pha ended his conversation with his doctor. He had no idea what to do with the news he had just received. His cheeks huffed out with a large sigh of air and he sat down on to his bed. There was a mirror right across him. He looked into his reflection and grimaced at the sight of his pinky-red eyes. His eyes travelled down to his stomach. He kept on thinking, 'How the hell am I going to do this?'

   He unconsciously found himself stroking his stomach. A small smile tugged at one corner of his lips. It felt weird knowing that something was growing inside of him.

   He laid down onto the bed still with a palm caressing his stomach. He debated with himself on whether he were to tell Forth or as he put it 'Wait until my child is 18 and just tell about Forth and then he could figure out what to do next'

   As much as that would have been an ideal option for him, he knew that he could never do that to Forth or their baby.

   There was a small knock on the front door. He was puzzled slightly, knowing that Kit and Beam both had their own set of keys. Even so, he got up and made his way to the hallway leading to the door.

   He opened the door and saw a very exhausted Forth in the door way. He furrowed his eyebrows as Forth spoke, with each breath heaving between each word, "Elevator, took too, long... ran up, the, stairs"

   "Oh my God Forth, are you crazy? That’s 16 storeys worth of stairs!" Pha hurried towards the kitchen and brought a cup of water to him. Forth gulped it all down. Once he had regained his normal self, he strode swiftly towards Pha and tightly embraced him. The familiarity of Forth's scent sent Pha dizzy but he still buried his face into Forth's neck and locked his arms around him too. "P'Forth..."

   Pha pulled away slightly so he could look him in the eye. "You know why I left right? I-"

   "Forget about it, May is no longer in our lives any more" Forth assured.

   "Huh? What happened?"

   "I’ll tell you later, but for now..." Forth lifted Pha off the ground and made him cage his legs around his torso, "I missed you, a lot"

   Forth cupped Pha's face and brought their lips together. Pha was supposed to tell him the news but he figured it could wait just a little longer. Forth's tongue dominated his mouth, then gently massaging over his tongue. Forth's lips felt soft and comforting against his, as if he wouldn't have it any other way.

   Pha lost track of time and it wasn’t long before they both began to strip off each other’s clothing all the while making their way to the bedroom. Forth laid him onto the bed. He towered over Pha as he peeled his pants away. "Um, Forth I don't think we can do it in Ki-"

   Forth captured his lips again, softly making him melt away all his doubts and just go with the flow. His hand grazed down Pha's arm until it met with his own hand; his fingers interlocked through each digit. He raised his arm and Pha's just above his head while his lips latched onto Pha's fair neck.

   The small sucking became more powerful. Pha moaned with pleasure as he felt Forth bite delicately against the small hickey that was now left. Forth now left small butterfly kisses at random spot on his jaw line and cheek. Every now and again Forth would nip at Pha's lips and mumble tender phrases in between.

   "Uh, Forth..." "Mm?" "You didn't read the letter, right?"

   Forth smirked against his skin, "Letter? Refresh my memory"

   Pha frowned, knowing that Forth was trying to make fun of him, "You know, the one I gave you before I left"

   "Umm," He looked up at Pha's face, "What was it that you wrote again"

   "Asshole, you did read it" Pha gave him a small scowl. Forth kissed his lips, only small pecks, "I love you too babe"

   Before he could kiss Pha again, something on the table caught his eye. A pregnancy test.

   He raised his head and looked closer at the test, "Um, babe?"

   Pha followed his gaze and realised he had left it there, "Ok, the doctor was taking FOREVER to tell me if I was, or if I wasn’t and all the waiting was killing me and I just took the test instead. Well, four tests to be exact and I guess I forgot I left that one there and then the doctor called and she-"

   Forth placed a finger over his lips, "Breath first"

   Pha followed his instruction through and breathed in slowly, "I’m pregnant Forth..." Pha smiled a little.

   Forth looked at Pha with his mouth gaping like a fish, "Y-you.. you're pregnant? H-how.. how is that possible"

   Pha frowned, "What do you mean by that. Of course it's because of you and your sexy-self. Always luring me into bed with you, Asshole," He pouted a little.

   Forth laughed out loud inspite of his initial shock and kissed Pha. "Babe. I'm confused how it happened, cause you're a guy!!"

   "Ohh.. Apparently I had female reproductive organ by birth. Doctors said that it's rare case but it's possible to get pregnant if the party is well..  Gay... She said not to worry and that her team have previous experiences in male pregnancy. You seriously should consider using a condom Forth" Pha pouted again.

   Forth laughed and kissed Pha again, "Fine. Next time we'll make sure it's planned"

   "Next time? How many kids do you plan on having with me?!" Pha raised a suspicious eyebrow.

   "Hmm, why not a whole bunch!"

   Pha stared blankly at the immature man in front of him. Forth laughed again, "i'm kidding"

   Pha shook his head.

   "Now.. Are we going to have sex or what P'Forth?"

   Forth looked like he was in thought, "is that safe?"

   "What do you mean?”

   "You know, what if I poke it" Forth said. Pha blinked in disbelief, "Poke it? Forth, there is merely a ball of cells inside me, not a fully grown child, and beside, either way it wouldn’t matter so will you stop stalling and get inside me"

   "Jeez.. fine"

   "Never mind, I'm not in the mood anymore" 

   "Wha-"

   Pha moved away from Forth and sat up, "Forth," he whined babyishly, "I’m hungry! I want ice-cream and pizza too! Get the pineapple topping with extra cheese, and half pepperoni and half with tuna chunks and I want pickled cucumber too!" he ordered like it was the most normal thing in the world. Forth stared for a moment and wondered where he got the weird concoction of food from.

   "Umm...ok..." Forth got up and began to dress himself again.

   "Wait, I’m not finished! I want a chocolate gateau and a lemon meringue. Hmm, I want chocolate chips too on that pizza!"

   Forth zipped up his pants and raised an eyebrow, "I don’t think they do chocolate chip toppings"

   "Forth, I want chocolate chips on my pizza! Are you going to reject your pregnant husband, the bearer of your child?"

   He shook his head, "Of course not"

   Pha smiled widely and jumped up to kiss his cheek, "I love you!"

   He ran towards the kitchen to find any food to full him up until his lengthy order would arrive from Forth. Forth chuckled and huffed out, beginning to wonder where to start with all the food Pha demanded.

---------++++--------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

   Sooo.. I made this story as mpreg which is not my initial idea for this story. Anyways..

Love
Prijongsuk