Chapter - 16

A/N
Long chapter ahead.

---------------+++++++--------------

Pha sat up while swiping back his damp hair.

"Well...that was fun" he casually stated while crossing his legs and facing in Forth's direction.

"Haha...Mmhmm...we should do it again sometime" Forth turned his body around to face him too.

"Not tonight; I'm too tired for anymore" Pha stretched up making his muscle ripple. Forth licked his lips unconsciously.

He pulled Pha's hands back down.

"Then you should really stop making yourself so sexy" Forth chuckled as Pha blushed.

Pha sat up against the headboard and patted the space next to him.

"So, what do you want to do?"

Forth sat near him and thought for a moment and soon his eyes sparkled with an idea.

"Let's play a truth game! You have to ask a question that both of us answer, ok?" Forth asked.

"Mmmm. Okie. You start!" Pha said. A smile appeared on Forth's face.

"Who was your first time?" Forth asked with a smirk. Pha looked at him with wide eyes.

"Huh...really, you couldn't think of a better question?" Pha pushed at Forth's forehead.

"I think it's a great question!" he defended.

"Er er er," Pha let out a sigh, "Her name was Pring and it was when I was in high school and yeah...now you go!"

Pha quickly moved the question away from him and turned the attention to Forth. He looked at Forth expectantly.

"It was an older woman and-"

"An older woman?" Pha looked at Forth with a shocked expression, "I had no idea you were like that P'Forth" Pha's speech faltered near the end.

'Oh shitty shit shit!' Pha mentally punched himself.

"P'Forth?" Forth raised his eyebrow. Pha nervously laughed.

"You wouldn't by any chance be calling me Phii?" Forth smiled widely while Pha pursed his lips together.

"Slip of the tongue" Pha mumbled as he buried his face into his hands.

Forth pulled his hands away, "Ah it was cute and I liked it" he was still smiling. Pha breathed in slowly and then out again. His face had warmed up and he had to Pat his cheeks with his hands.

"Next question" Pha said, trying to change the subject, "Umm...what's your favourite icecream?"

"Hmmm...Chocomint!" Forth dazed off into the distance, "I could have chocomint all day."

Forth licked his lips as his eyes glazed over in thought of his favourite icecream.

Pha slapped his arm.

"Oyyy! Stop that" Seeing Forth lick his lips was getting Pha even hotter.

"Owhh, fine, your turn"

"Stir-fried ice cream!!" Pha pumped his hands in the air, "Oops, forgot I can't do that.. I think I would even choose stir-fried ice over you."