Chapter 5

Pha's POV

     Living alone with Forth wasn't too bad but it was neither the best. There were times where both of us could be civilized yet other times where we end up cursing at each other.

     We both slept in the same bed even though I had strongly opposed and suggested him to sleep in other room, bit Forth wouldn't have it my way. Even if I tried, he always found a way to get into my bed.

     The little moment of weakness with Forth didn't make any sort of repeat since then but every now and again, Forth would make sordid comments about it. I often wondered why he hadn't tried to make a move because it doesn't seem like him but I would let it go not trying to be too obsessive.

    But overall, I became used to him being around me.

     Months passed by, Forth completed his studies and joined in his parents company. I was busy with my internship and school works.

     And the day of our wedding had finally came. I took a deep breath and got out of my car. Beam and Kit came and stood on either side of me. They gave an encouraging smile and entered the wedding hall first.

     My dad came near me and took my hands in his. "Are you ready son?" I laughed nervously, "Dad you don't have to accompany me. I feel like a girl now"

     "Owhh.. c'mon You are my only child. Today is your wedding. Girl or not I have every rights in the world to be with my child. Spare your old man son." He whined.

     I chuckled at my dad's childish behavior. "Ok dad" I replied and we both walked inside.

     Everyone turned to look at me. I looked from each one and then my eyes landed on Forth. I gave him small yet sincere smile and he returned the same.

     Once I reached and stood near Forth, my dad hugged me and patted Forth's shoulder and took his seat.

     "You look nice" Forth whisphered.

     I looked at him. "Nice? That's the best you could come up with?" I hissed. Forth quietly laughed.

     An officiant came and started the ceremony. He gave a long speech before going on to the vows.

     Forth and I repeated after him and placed the rings on each other's wedding finger.

     "You may now kiss each other" The officiant said.

     'Oh great! Knowing Forth, he'll be happy about this' I thought.

     Forth wrapped his arms around around my waist and pulled me forward with a smug smile.

     "Do not make this simple kiss into something more" I warned him.

     "Simple kiss isn't in my vocabulary babe" Forth said and he pressed his lips against mine. He licked my bottom lips and slipped his tongue in which I tried hard to push back out. The kiss wasn't as hot as the kiss we shared int he bedroom but I still responded to Forth's lips in the end. He pulled away with a satisfied smirk and we both turned to face the guests who had beaming faces.

     We both sat at our table at the reception with all the best men at each side as well as our parents.

     "Well.. that was some kiss" Kit teased me. Beam leaned over, eagerly waiting for my response.

     'Oh please.. that was nothing compared to the last time' I secretly thought.

     "It was nothing" I said dismissively.