Chapter - 20

Everyone clutched to their stomachs as they watched Ming and Max dance to ‘Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy‘, while caked with make-up. Some would think that these two handsome boys wouldn't look too bad with make-up but the show they put on became a horrifying drag show.

   "Please stop...my stomach!" Lam ended with another fit of laughter.

   "Oh my god Ming, Max, you guys look hot~" Park pursed his lips together, but it didn't stop the laughs that tumbled out.

   Tears of laughter had stained each face and the room was full of giggles.

   Ming and Max sat back into their seats after finishing their dare, "Who is next?" Max asked.

   Forth turned to look at Pha, "That would be you!"

   Pha's eyes widened; he wasn't sure whether playing this game was such a good idea now.

   "Ok... I choose dare!"

   Kit grinned and whispered in Beam’s ear about something. Beam got up and went into the kitchen and came back while hiding something behind his back.

   "I dare you to...” Kit began, smiling widely, "lick off the whip cream off of Forth's stomach"

   Beam brought out the whip cream and raised it like it was some heavenly relic.

   Pha just stared at them, dumbstruck at the dare. Then he looked at Forth who was covering his face with his hand.

   The boys started to snigger.

   "You're kidding, right" Pha looked at Kit with pleading eyes.

   "Nope" He innocently shook his head.

   "Fine!" Pha replied.

   Forth looked at him with wide eyes, "Seriously, you don't have to."

   "I’m doing it Forth, lie down please"

   Forth reluctantly lay on the sofa. Pha lifted up Forth's shirt revealing his hard stomach.

   Forth's heart pumped faster and faster, and he could feel the temperature rise throughout him.

   Pha gulped as Beam squirted lines of cream in the form of abs. He smiled proudly at his work. Pha kneeled next the couch and pursed his lips, 'Come on, you can do this, you’ve done far worse to him before...but then again, we didn’t have an audience!'

   Pha lowered his face down; the blood rushed to his cheeks and his hands shook at every rapid heartbeat.

   He let his tongue swirl over Forth's stomach, licking up the whip cream.

   Forth's face reddened; he gulped as he felt Pha's tongue dance over his skin.

   'ughhh!! I never thought our first time using whipped cream will be in public' Forth moaned internally.

   "Oh he's doing it!" Park cried out.

   'Shit' Forth could feel himself getting aroused by Pha's touch. His mind exploded further as his tongue slid over his skin painfully slow.

   Pha could feel Forth raising heart beat. Besides the embarrassing act, he mentally cheered for having such effect on Forth.

   He smiled when Forth's breath hitched when he applied pressure with his tongue on his hip bones.

   Pha finally licked all the cream and sat up. He wiped your lips and averted his eyes from everyone.

   Forth sat up and allowed himself to cool down; if they hadn't had any guests there, he would have pinned Pha to the floor right there and then and have his way.

   "Woo! You did it" Max cheered.

   Pha covered his face with his hands, "Next please!"

   "Forth!" they all chorused.

   "Ai'Forth, choose dare!" Lam encouraged.

   Forth knew if he chose a dare, they would definitely make him do something to Pha and he wasn't sure if he could handle it anymore.

   "Pfft, so you can make me lick something off Pha too? I don’t think so, I choose Truth!" Forth rolled his eyes and waited for his question. "Do you love Pha, Forth?" Tul asked.

   Forth's head jerked towards Tul and so did Pha's. Both their faces were consumed by redness.

   "Umm...umm..." Forth glanced at Pha. Pha met his eyes for a second and looked away, feeling his cheeks grow warmer.

   Everyone eagerly looked at him, waiting for an answer.

   "......."

   "Forth, you're taking forever" Tul whined.

   Suddenly the bell rang making everyone look towards the front door.

   Pha looked at Forth, "You're not expecting anyone, are you?"

   "No... I'll go check"

   Forth opened the front door revealing a petite woman with fair skin and brown -near blackhair. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at her, till he realised who she was.

   Forth's face became cold and distant; his eyes almost looked like they turned dark and black, different to the brown and caring eyes he had before when looking at Pha.

   "What do you want?" his voice was harsh; enough to make the woman flinch.

   "We need to talk. It’s really important"

   "I'm busy with my Husband and our friends so leave." He shut the door and returned back to the group, hoping she wouldn't try to ring the bell again.

   Forth smiled to cover up the confrontation he just had.

   "Who was it?" Pha asked with curious eyes. "Ah, no one; they got the wrong house"

   Everyone continued with the game, yet Forth seemed so far away from it. 'Why is she here? It’s been half a year since I saw her.'

   Pha noticed Forth's distant look as they both got into bed at nearly midnight. Pha was worried that something was bothering him.

   He faced Forth and swept his hair to the side, "Something's bothering you"

   "Huh...it’s nothing" Forth replied absentmindedly without looking at Pha

   "Forth..." Pha called him to look at him face to face.

   "......"

   "Forth...Forth Jathurapoom, are you listening to me!" Pha cried out, as he tried to get Forth's attention.

   Forth instantly wrapped his arms around Pha and buried his face in to his neck.

   "Can we just stay like this for a while... please?"

   Pha was slightly shocked by his sudden movement but nodded in the end. His hands encircled Forth and hugged him tighter.

-------------++++-------------

A/N
   Soooo.. Are you guys ready for Angst.. Wait till next chapter.. Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk