Chapter 12

Pha woke up earlier than normal the next day. He accustomed his eyes to the room and realised that there was an immense warmth surrounding his body. He looked to the side to see Forth sleeping softly with his arms around Pha.

   Soon, Pha realised he was naked and all the memories of the night before came rushing back. He palmed his face in disbelief.

   'Oh no!! what have I done' he thought.

   Pha looked under the covers to make sure he wasn't dreaming and quickly looked back up with flushed cheeks due to the sight of Forth's lower half.

   'Ohh, why is it getting hotter in here!!!' He fanned his face.

   Then he pulled off Forth's arms although it felt odd without them and he didn't know why.

   He slowly crept to the edge of the bed ready to get off when Forth's hands pulled him back on the bed and restrained him. Forth's smiling face met with his. Pha squirmed under Forth's grip, knowing that they were both naked and on top of each other.

   "Don’t think I'm going to let you go that easy" Forth said. Pha lightly punched his chest in annoyance.

   "Owhh Forth.. let me go. This is all your fault" Pha accused.

   "My fault!! How is it my fault?" Forth demanded.

   "If you hadn't seduced me then we wouldn't be in this situation.." Pha hissed.

   "Oh please, it’s not like you didn’t enjoy it" Forth smirked. Pha stayed silent as he couldn't think of any sort of response to that.

   "You're a bad person for seducing innocent people" Pha muttered.

   "Innocent? I definitely remember you screaming for more!" Forth said.

   "I did not scream and you know it!"

   Pha glared at him for a moment, before both burst into laughter, thinking how silly they were being.

   The laugh faded and Forth stared directly into Pha's eyes like he was looking deep within, burning a hole in his soul. Pha stared back, feeling his heart race, or was it that he was feeling Forth's heart race? Pha didn't know for sure.

   Forth cleared his throat and pecked Pha's lips before getting off of him. Pha breathed out a sigh and wrapped the covers around his waist and got up.

   "Why are you covering yourself now. There is nothing I haven't seen" Forth couldn't help but tease Pha.

   "Oyyy.. jerk.." Pha grabbed a pillow and tried to hit Forth.

   A black mark on Pha's body caught Forth's eye. "Hey what is that?" He asked Pha squinting his eyes to see better.

   Pha looked at his side to see what Forth is asking about, "Oh this!!" He caressed the red finger print on his hip and looked at Forth with a raised eyebrow, "what do you think that is? It's your finger marks you idiot." Pha scoffed.

   "Not that Pha!!. Above those marks. Is that a tattoo?" Forth moved near Pha and caressed the image tattooed vertically at Pha's side right above his waist.

 Is that a tattoo?" Forth moved near Pha and caressed the image tattooed vertically at Pha's side right above his waist

   "Why haven't I noticed this till now?" Forth mumbled.

   "Clearly there had been something you haven't seen huh?" Pha teased Forth using his own words.

   Forth snorted. He caressed the tattoo again. "Wow.. You do love being a doctor huh?" Forth asked looking up at Pha.

   "Of course. It was my dream to be a first class surgeon just like my dad since I was little. He was my role model" Pha said smiling.

   Forth smiled hearing Pha's words, but within a second his face changes, he frowned looking down at the wedding ring in his finger.

   "I heard from Beam that, you agreed for the wedding only because your mom threatened to switch your course from medical to business administration." Forth said.

   "Owhh that!! Mom was just bluffing. She wouldn't do that even if I refused to marry you at the end." Pha replied.

   "Do you regret marrying me?" Forth looked up at Pha, searching his eyes.

   "To be honest, at first I was not happy to marry someone I'm not in love with. But after the time I spend with you, it was not bad. I may like you a little bit. Only a teeny tinyyy bit." Pha answered not looking at Forth.

   Forth smirked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

   Pha snorted, "Don't even think about teasing me using my words against me."

   "Ohh.. you know me so well Mr.Husband. so how about a kiss to seal my lips?" Forth asked.

   "You cannot be serious, wasn't last night enough for you" Pha said with a huff.

   "Nope who knows what will be enough, so go on" Forth said puckering up.

   Pha groaned but obliged. He had meant it to be a small and short kiss but Forth wasn’t having it.

   He bit at Pha's lower lip, demanding entrance. He snaked an arm around Pha, pulling him closer. His tongue slipped into Pha's mouth. Pha tried to object to it but somehow, he melted into the kiss.

   He placed his hands on Forth's shoulders, slowly pulling away. They both looked at each other for a moment.

   "I'm taking a shower first" Pha said abruptly, and left Forth alone in the bedroom.

   Forth fell back into the bed with a smile plastered on his face. He recalled the events of last night and was going to make sure that it wouldn't be the last time they did it.

   Pha was washing the shampoo out of his hair when he heard the door click open.

   'Oh fuck, I forgot to lock the door' he thought.

   He switched off the shower and peeked past the curtain. Forth was standing by the door with a small smirk.

   "Oh it's just you" Pha sighed, "Pass me that towel please"

   Forth looked at the towel beside him and thought of something. He picked it up and put it round his neck.

   "You mean this towel?” Forth said. "Yes, what else" Pha said and rolled his eyes.

   "Come and get it!" Forth taunted.

  "Are you kidding me Forth?" Pha cried out.

   "Nope, come on, if you want it come and get it" Forth teased.

   "Forth, give it to me!" Pha whined. Forth laughed at him, making Pha pout further.

   "Okay, okay" Forth walked up to Pha and held out the towel, ready to wrap it round him.

   "I can do it myself" Pha said.

   "Do you want the towel or not?" Forth said. Pha groaned annoyingly.

   But he let Forth wrap the towel around his waist. Forth still held on to Pha, looking at him intently. Pha's cheeks was feeling warmer and warmer.

   "Your mom called, she's having a house party today...be ready in 30 minutes ok" Forth said.

   "Fine..." Pha said, leaving the bathroom.

   Pha held his hand on his chest as he walked back into the bedroom.

   'I seriously am going crazy' he thought.

A/N

   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk