Chapter - 19

Pha puffed out his cheeks as he finished the last of his food. Everyone looked at him with mouths ajar and eyes stinging for staring so long without blinking.

"You sure you're not pregnant?" Kit asked.

A frown took form on Pha's face, "I'm not," he whined, he looked at Forth for some backing but he was too busy staring like the rest.

"Forth!" Pha slapped his arm which snapped him out of his trance. He turned to the others and used his eyes to warn them off.

"Stop staring at my HOT husband" a smirk played on Forth's lips. Pha's face deepened in a shade of red.

"Don't worry Pha," Max started, gaining everyone's attention, "Being preggo isn't that bad; in fact your skin gets better and you get bigger bo-"

He was cut off by the slap of Tul's hand covering his mouth.

"What Max is foolishly trying to say is, go for it!" Everyone blinked.

"Huh thanks... I think" Forth said. Pha just looked at them in disbelief, wondering why they weren't listening to a word you were saying, 'Arrgh I'm not pregnant!'

Forth pulled Pha away from his thoughts by lifting him from his seat, "Come with me" was all he said.

"Where?"

"Just to the balcony"

He led Pha by his hands out to the balcony, all the while smirking at the small cheers that their friends were cooing.

The sky was dimming by now and streaks of pinks and purples stained the fading blue. Pha was met by a warm breeze; it felt refreshing. His hands clung to the railing as he looked far into the distance.

Forth stood next to him. Both were silent for a moment, enjoying the scenery and silence.

Forth cleared his throat grabbing Pha's attention. Pha turned his head to face Forth with an enquiring look on his face.

"Do you regret it, you know, marrying me?" Forth's eyes coolly shifted from the scenery to Pha's own eyes. Pha seemed to get lost in Forth's deep brown orbs, almost as if being drowned by them.

Forth tenderly looked at Pha waiting for an answer, hoping that it would be the one that he longed to hear.

Pha looked away, feeling his warm cheeks redden at each second.

"No..." he quietly mumbled. Forth smiled widely, and felt a relief wave through him.

"What was that?"

"No" Pha said louder and a bit more confidently.

"I can't hear you"

Pha faced him and realised Forth was teasing him. A smirk tingled on his lips.

"No I do not regret marrying you" Pha gained full confidence, "I should, but I don't...why? Do you?"

"No" Forth immediately answered. Pha's heart felt at ease after he answered the question. He playfully shoved Forth.

"Stop staring at me like that" Pha averted his eyes from Forth.

"Like what?"

"Like you're in..." Pha stopped talking mid sentence before he could finish what he was going to say.

Forth cocked his eyebrow upwards. Pha opened his mouth but nothing came out. His face darkened to another shade of red again.

"Never mind, it's getting chilly. I'm heading inside" He rushed inside, clutching to his chest which was threatening to explode at any moment.

Forth chuckled, 'Like I'm in love with you'

He sighed and looked out into the distance. His feelings were all jumbled up.

Every time he saw Pha, his heart would skip a beat or he would unconsciously stare for too long. Forth contemplated over the thought of being in love. He looked back at Pha and saw him smile while engaging with the others. He may be confused but he knew for sure, he loved seeing Pha's smile and his laugh seemed harmonious.

Forth loved that cute pout of Pha's whenever he was being teased by him. He loved it especially when Pha was all shy and blushing madly because of him.

"Forth..." a sweet voice called for him, snapping him out of his train of thoughts. Pha's body leaned in over the door frame, "We're going now" Forth smiled in response, "Coming"

He put an arm around Pha's waist and led him to the front door.

Everyone headed out into the driveway ready to say goodbye.

"Ah, can't we do something else, I don't feel like going home yet" Beam moaned.

"I know! Let's have sleepover!" Ming cried while pumping his fists into the air.

"That's a great idea" Lam and Tul cheered while they gave Pha and Forth pleading eyes. The whole group began to be consumed by the idea and followed suit.

Pha raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you a bit old for that."

"Yeah, besides, we're busy tonight" Forth remarked.

"Eww man...we didn't ask for your personal regimes" Park grimaced.

Pha glared at Forth for being so straight forward and not being embarrassed by it like him. He sighed in defeat, "you can come over, but you better behave," eyeing up them.

Pha and Forth settled into the couch while the rest made themselves comfortable. Forth looked at his wrist watch, "So... I guess it's time to go to sleep now"

He pulled Pha up from the sofa, "Everything is in the guest rooms, make yourself home, good night guys"

"Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on a second!" Max and Park stopped them both form leaving the room.

"With you two in room and us in other rooms is very dangerous" Max began.

"We don't want to be still awake, listening to the banging of headboards" Park finished. Pha's mouth hang open in astonishment.

"Besides, we can't sleep anyways" Kit pouted earning some squeals from Ming.

Beam sprang up from his seat, "I know! Let's play Truth or Dare!"

Forth suddenly got a glimpse of him Kissing Pha during a Truth or Dare game. He blinked. 'what was that!! It feels like the kiss was real. But we haven't played truth or dare before' Forth scratched his head with a frown. 'huh!! Whatever I got to kiss Pha in that' He smiled happily.

(A/N shamelessly promoting my other story Truth or Dare.)

There was a wave of murmurs and soon everyone agreed, including Forth.

"Aish, fine! But if any of you dare to make out with my husband, you're dead to me." Forth warned settling down in the couch.

-------------++++++--------------

A/N
Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk