Chapter - 15

"Honey, I'm home!" Forth sang as he entered the door. He chuckled at the cheesy line and entered the living room.

   The living room was dark and the only light was coming from the TV. Forth noticed Pha was sitting on the sofa, hugging tightly to a cushion.

   "You’re here? Awesome, sit, now" Pha said, pulling Forth down beside him.

   "What are you watching?" Forth asked. "The Stranger - Prey at night" Pha mumbled closing his eyes with the pillow.

   "What?! By yourself? Are you crazy?" Forth exclaimed. Pha hugged tightly to Forth's arm, when the blond girl in the screen screamed bloody murder.

   "I thought I could handle it, but now you're here, you can protect me" Pha said while his eyes were fixed to the screen. Forth gulped as Pha moved closer and closer to him, hugging on to his arm and every now and again burying his face in his shoulder.

   'Jeez Forth, get a grip, you’ve been much closer together before' Forth cursed himself.

   Pha suddenly squeezed Forth's thigh as the climax neared in the movie. Forth eyed Pha's hand and suddenly felt the same urge he had felt a few nights ago.

   He gulped yet again.

   Forth abruptly stood up. Pha looked at him and cocked his head to the side.

   "What?"

   "Uh... I'm going to head up to the room now; I'm pretty tired" Forth swiftly climbed the stairs leaving Pha alone in the room.

   "Shiaaa!" Pha cried out.

   He turned off the TV and ran up the stairs, afraid he might get chopped to pieces by a psycho killer.

   Forth was already stripped to his boxers and was heading for the shower when Pha burst into the room. Forth furrowed his eyebrows as he watched Pha frantically lock the door.

   Pha sighed out, relaxing his beating heart and leaned against the door.

   "Asshole! How could you leave me downstairs all alone!? I could have died!" He exaggerated with hand gestures.

   Forth softly laughed at him. Pha pouted sadly. "Oyyy...it’s not funny..." He mumbled.

   "I know I know, I’m sorry...come here" Forth wrapped his arms around Pha's waist and palmed his cheeks to see his pouting face.

   'Ah so cute'

   Forth didn't realise that he was staring at Pha's face for so long but Pha was starting to notice. His cheeks reddened.

   He pushed Forth’s face to the side. "Stop staring at me like that"

   Forth smiled widely to himself. He turned back to face Pha.

   "I didn't realise I was doing anything wrong" Forth playfully rubbed his nose against Pha's.

   Pha placed his hands around Forth's neck and let his fingers trace around the tattoo on his back.

   "You going to have a shower?" Pha asked. "Yes...why?" Forth replied swaying them from side to side.

   "Oh it's just afterwards...when I’m finished with you... you'll have to take one all over again" Pha smiled at him, biting his lip at the side.

   "I guess we'll have to compromise" Forth suggested as he returned a smile.

   "Compromise?"