Chapter - 32

Forth and Porsche rode silently in the car. Forth had decided to confront May about the whole situation. He had hastily ripped off the address on the fridge and let Porsche tag along with him to find May. The atmosphere was awkward between them but it was obvious that both wanted to know what was really going on.

   Porsche cleared his voice, "What was May doing at your place?"

   "Relax, I don’t like her" Forth showed his ringed finger, "I happen to be married"

   "A piece of paper can’t stop you though" Porsche pointed out. He was definitely upset about this.

   "Well, I love my husband" was all Forth said. The two men became quiet again.

   "So, what’s your deal with May?" Forth asked Porsche.

   "We dated a while back, and she told me she was pregnant. Then a month ago, she just disappeared. And here I am now" Porsche explained.

   "Do you know it's yours?" Forth asked warily.

   "She said the baby was yours, didn't she?" Porsche chuckled a little at the end. Forth glanced at him before putting his gaze back to the road.

   "Yeah, she did...but I don’t know what to believe anymore"

   "I had a test done without her knowing. I'm a 99.06% match. You can relax now" Porsche reassuringly said, "I didn't notice your husband back there"

   Forth slightly grimaced, "he...um"

   "I get it," Porsche shook his head, "That May is always causing trouble. The only reason that I'm looking for her is the baby. I would hate it if the baby came out just like her."

   "Always causing trouble?"

   "May, she’s done this before but this time I deserved it. I cheated on my wife with her and well, May drove her away really, just when she was beginning to forgive me" Porsche confessed.

   Forth thought over his words, "You don't think...she would have..."

   Porsche placed a hand on his shoulder, "Trust me, she's capable of almost anything. She's manipulative that way"

   Forth nodded as he understood and realised that May was the problem Pha was having, not exactly the baby.

----------++++---------

   Pha waited by the phone anxiously. Every time it would ring he would snatch it off and place it by his ear, hoping that it was the doctors with his results. But each time, it wasn't.

   Kit began to complain and soon Beam arrived and also tried to talk out some sense into Pha.

   "You won’t be able to will the doctors to phone you just by staring at the phone" Beam said. Pha groaned as he pressed his forehead into the table, "But it’s taking so long!"

   Pha whined for a few seconds until Kit entered the room and slapped the back of his head. Pha looked up and furrowed his eyebrows at Kit.

   "Shiaaa Pha, enough complaining, they'll ring soon. I'm going grocery shopping, Beam, you’re coming with me" Pha noticed Kitty's slight wink in Beam's direction. He looked at Beam who was now getting up to leave.

   "You guys are leaving me? You’re leaving a pregnant man alone?" Pha didn't want them to leave, already suspicious that they were planning something.

   "Don't worry, we'll be an hour, tops! Anddd you don't know if you're pregnant yet. So don't use that line against us" before Pha could even protest, they left the apartment, closing the door with a loud thud. He sighed and went back to staring at the phone, waiting for it to ring.

---------++++---------

   Forth knocked at the front door of the supposed home of May. The men heard shuffling inside the house and soon the door opened revealing the woman they were looking for. Her face lit up for a split second when she saw Forth, then fell immediately when Porsche’s figure came into focus.

   "P-porsche.. what are you doing here?" she was very nervous, now being confronted by both men and unsure of what they had told each other.

   "I could ask you the same thing" Porsche replied.

   Forth cleared his throat, "Explain yourself, May!" His cold exterior was back again and this time, it was staying. May looked down. She looked at Forth again with teary eyes, "I'm sorry Forth. I just wanted a good life for my baby-"

   "What? I was willing to give the baby a good life!" Porsche interrupted.

   "But Forth was different. I saw him and Pha at the fundraiser party and I knew this was the life I wanted." May explained. Forth scoffed, "The life you wanted, not the baby"

   Forth turned away and was ready to leave, "P'Forth, I’m sorry"

   He paused for a second, "Stay away from me and my husband"

   And with that, Forth walked away. His phone began to ring. It was Ming.

   He picked it up and answered. "Ai'Forth~"

   "What do you want Ming?" Forth wasn’t in the mood anymore.

   "Owhh don’t be like that. I just had a very interesting conversation with Kit, Pha's friend"

   Forth was very much curious now, "And?"

   "Let’s just say, there may be a reunion pretty soon, say ten, fifteen minutes"

   "Hoeyyy, quite playing around with me. Do you or do you not know where he is?" Forth was getting frustrated.

   "Of course I do! You are in for a BIG surprise though Forth!"

--------++++---------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

   Mmmmm.. what may be the surprise?!?!

Love
Prijongsuk