Chapter 11

Pha was sitting on the bed reading a book when Forth entered the room. Forth came home after a long day of work.

   Pha eyed Forth, removing his tie with a frown, "well, that's the last time I work late" he grumbled.

   ”Oh, I was kind of enjoying the peace and quiet" Pha said, engrossed in his book again.

   Forth began to remove his clothes and look for his t-shirt. He caught Pha's eyes when Pha watched him walk around the room in just his boxers that seemed to compliment him.

   'Does he have to look good naked?' Pha thought, mentally cursing Forth while shaking away the forbidden thoughts.

   "Yah, where’s my t-shirt" Forth asked. Pha shrugged his shoulders.

   "I don’t know, you checked the drawers?" Pha said nonchalantly.

   "Yeah...it’s not there..."

   "Guess you'll have to sleep without one" Pha said innocently and went back to reading his book.

   "You’re being serious here" Forth said while sitting on the bed beside Pha. Pha looked up from his book and looked at him seriously.

   "Yes Forth, why is it so hard to believe, should you not feel comfortable in your own house" he said.

   Forth smiled widely. Suddenly an idea struck him.

   "Define comfortable 'cause my idea of comfortable would be this...” Forth removed the book from Pha's hands and placed it on the bedside table.

   "Hey I was reading that!” Pha cried out. Forth ignored him and moved closer to his face.

   "Oh, were you also reading it when you were checking out my body" he replied. Pha's cheeks burned up, even more so when Forth's fierce eyes looked straight into his', burning a hole into his soul. Forth lips hovered above Pha's and his eyes were half closed as they traced around Pha's lips.

   "I was't checking you out, you arrogant jerk" Pha grunted. The tip of Forth's nose gently brushed against Pha's nose as his head tilted.

   "Mmhmm, we’ll discuss it later" he said in a deep husky voice.

   Forth smashed their lips together. Pha instantly responded, letting Forth's tongue take over.

   Pha nibbled softly at Forth's bottom lip, remembering how much he liked it. Forth pushed Pha to lay down on the bed, all the while keeping their lips locked. He pushed Pha's legs apart and positioned himself between them.

   Pha felt Forth's pelvis push into him, making their erection rub against each other, turning him on further. Pha couldn't help but drown in the pleasure and let it happen, not thinking about the consequences.

   Forth slid Phay t-shirt over his head, all the while his fingers ran down Pha's arms and down the sides of his body, sending shivers through him like electricity.

   Pha flipped over and was now on top of Forth. He pulled away from the kiss and sat just above Forth's member, feeling it twitch ever so slightly. Forth growled at him lightly.

   Pha looked at Forth and bit his lower lip wondering what the hell he was doing.

   Forth laid there expectantly. 'Oh god, who am I kidding' Pha thought and bent down to lick Forth's lip.

   He hungrily locked lips with Forth for a brief moment, exploring the hot cavern with his tongue. Then he left a trail of kisses down Forth's neck. Forth placed a hand on Pha's back stroking swirls all the while, encouraging him to go further. Pha went down licking and sucking Forth's abs, dipping his tongue in his navel. Pha looked up at Forth from that position, his fingers hooked on the band of Forth's boxers.