Chapter - 18

It wasn’t long before Pha forgot about that incident. He tried to carry on as normal, whatever 'normal' meant. After that night, he didn't know what to make of Forth. It was incredibly sweet but he was too scared of getting too serious about things and everything may just fall apart.

   Forth did his best to make sure that Pha was always cheerful but would somehow end up seducing him almost every night.

   Daylight crept through the curtained windows. Pha slept idly on his stomach, hugging on to his pillow when a sharp ringing echoed throughout the room.

   He moaned, half awake and buried his face into his pillow. He shoved Forth with his leg. "Forth"?

   Forth groaned and covered his head with the pillow.

   "The phone's next to you."

   Pha looked up and squinted, looking for the phone. He picked it up and put an end to the shrill ringing. "Hello?"

   "Pha baby!!!" a loud voice rang through his ear that he had to pull away. He looked at the caller ID and saw that it was his mom.

   "Mom? What time is it?" His voice was small and quiet.

   "It’s almost 10 dear, why aren’t you up?"

   "Because I'm sleeping mom....why are you calling?" Pha sat up slowly and looked around for his boxer. He then shoved Forth to wake up again. Forth groaned annoyingly and turned and hugged at Pha's waist.

   "Well, you need to come over later ok, it’s really important that you and Forth come over" his mom replied.

   "Huh, just tell me what it is?" Pha tried prying off Forth's hands but he hugged on tighter as Pha tried to get away.

   "I can’t tell you just yet but make sure you look presentable."

   "Yeah yeah...hold on one second," Pha pulled away from the phone, "Forth leave me alone and get up"

   Pha pressed the phone back to his ear. "Mom, you still there?"

   "Oh dear!! You should have told me you and Forth were busy right now, I wouldn’t have taken up so much of your time. Well I’m hanging up, make sure you come!"

   "No mom don't think-"

   Pha's mom hung up the phone. He turned and glared at Forth.

   "Pervert..." Pha commented, "I'm taking a shower"

   Forth's head propped up and smirked at Pha.

   "Where did you put my boxer?" Pha searched the room but found nothing.

   "I believe it would be in the kitchen" Forth replied while licking his lips.

   Pha thought back to the night before and soon it made sense to him.

   "Oh yeah...I'm locking the door this time Forth!" Pha glared at Forth again while he put up his hands in defence.

   "Somebody’s moody today" Forth mumbled as Pha entered the bathroom.

   "I heard that!" Pha throwed a towel at Forth's direction.

------------++++++++---------

   Forth parked the car in the driveway. Pha whined as he got out.

   "I'm so hungry"

   Forth hugged his waist to try and reassure Pha, "There will be food inside"