Chapter 8

"Still want to win that bet?" Pha asked.

   "Huh?!?!" Forth blinked.

   Pha stood up in front of Forth and let his knees fall on either side of him. He clasped his hands around Forth's neck. Forth softly chuckled.

   "Ok, you’re drunk" he said.

   "I said I was only a teensy weensy bit drunk" Pha said while bringing his fingers together and squinting at them to show how drunk he was to Forth.

   "Even so, you’re still drunk in my book" Forth replied with an amused expression.

   "Oh come on Forth," Pha whined, "It's like you said, I want to do it and you want to do it, let's just do it"

   Forth laughed yet again.

   "As much as I do, you'll probably wake up thinking I took advantage of you or something cheesy like that" Forth said.

   "Fine, but you know what they say, actions speak louder than words" Pha said.

   And with that, he softly pressed his lips against Forth's. Forth pulled him in closer by Pha's waist and kissed him back, his tongue entering Pha's mouth, claiming dominance.

   Pha lightly nibbled at Forth's bottom lip, earning a small smile from Forth. He pushed Forth down gently to lie on the bed.

   Pha left butterfly kisses along Forth's jaw line and down his neck. He sucked Forth's neck, leaving a mark. He moved down further, pulling Forth's t-shirt up, he lightly licked and kissed his abs. He left kisses along his abs and up his chest. Pha took Forth's right nipple in his mouth and sucked it while his thumb flicked Forth's left nipple. Forth grunted in pleasure.

   Pha thrusted his hips against Forths',  grinding their members together, moaning a little.

   'Who knew winning would be this easy?' Forth thought

   Forth suddenly felt a light weight fall on his shoulder. He looked down at Pha to see him softly snoozing away.

   He quietly chuckled and shook his head. 'Of course Pha would fall asleep!'

   Forth gently lifted him up and moved the duvet away and placed Pha on the bed. Pha curled up and hugged at the pillow and mumbled incoherently for a moment. Forth sat beside and smiled at the memory of the moment they had just shared.

   "I'm not going to let that one go..." he said softly. Pha's lips formed into a pout.

   "Meanie Forthhh..." Pha muttered in sleep. Forth chuckled and settled into bed beside him. Forth looked up at the ceiling while he reached over to the bedside lamp to switch it off.

   Forth then closed his eyes only to reopen when he felt a weight on his legs. He looked at Pha; He was still sleeping and had unconsciously put a leg over Forth.

   Forth rolled his eyes and pulled Pha closer. Pha's arm lay lazily over other's stomach as Forth wrapped his arms around Pha once again. He closed his eyes again and fell asleep.

   Morning came and Pha slowly opened his eyes to be met by the pouring sunshine that filled the room. He had somehow left Forth's embrace during the night while sleeping and now was almost hanging off the bed.

   Pha looked up to see Forth hogging most of the bed space. He looked at the other man in disbelief.

   'Calls me fat and look at him now' Pha thought.