Chapter - 13

Both Pha and Forth entered Pha's parent's home, dressed in their most suitable clothes for the party. The house was busy with crowds of people. Pha hooked his arm around Forth's to make sure both doesn't go separate ways and get lost.

   Pha followed Forth's lead until he led Pha to his parents. Pha's parents beamed at both Forth and Pha .

   "It's nice to see you to getting along" Pha's mom said, eyeing up his arms. Pha tired to remove it but Forth kept hold of him.

   "We’re doing a lot better" Forth said sweetly.

   "That's good to hear, now if you’ll excuse me, I see a friend over there" Pha's dad said, before calling out for his friend.

   Pha's mom eyed both Forth and Pha with a smile.

   "So my two lovely children, am I expecting any grandchildren soon?" Pha's mom asked.

   "Mom!" Pha cried out while Forth laughed at Pha's reaction. "What are you blabbering about?" Pha asked with wide eyes.

   "What!! I just asked, have you both decided on adopting children" Pha's mom asked.

   "We haven't decided on anything...yet" Forth said while looking at Pha.

   "OK then, you two mingle, there are a lot of people who want to meet you" Pha's mom said before she left to tend to the kitchen. Pha watched his mom leave in disbelief.

   "Come on" Forth said. He pulled at Pha's hand, leading him into the crowd until someone stopped the two.

   "Oh Auntie!" Pha said.

   "So this is the lovely husband then" she looked at Forth, eyeing him up and down. Pha knew that she was thinking perverted thoughts right now. He couldn't help but feel annoyed.

   'Lovely? I can think of other word to describe him' Pha thought.

   "Sah wah dee khrap" Forth chimed.

   "Your mom told me about the great news, congratulations on the baby!" she cheered.

   Both Forth and Pha looked at her like she was crazy.

   "What??" Both Forth and Pha said.

   "You don’t need to pretend around me, I know. oh, excuse me for a moment"

   She left leaving the both dumbfounded. Forth gulped and looked at Pha.

   "You’re not..." Forth started with wide eyes.

   "Hoyyy!! No of course not! Are you crazy? If you haven't noticed before I'm a man and I can't make babies" Pha cried out.

   "Oh Don't worry na Pha. I'll do you many, many more times till you can make babies" Forth smirked. Pha frowned at him.

   "Not funny horny sleaze" he said.

   "Ok Ok babe, I was just playing with you. oh! And let's not pretend that you don't want me to do you when you do" Forth said.

   "Forth" Pha warned, "I don’t want to hear another word about this ok"

   Forth chuckled.

   "Fine, fine..." Pha saw his mom on the other side of the room. He quickly stomped towards her.

   "Mom! Why are you telling Auntie that we are having babies!" Pha cried out. Pha's mom’s face became guilty.