Chapter - 25

Beam, Kit and Pha were all sitting at their usual table in the hospital cafeteria, catching up with each other after a long day at work. Pha was waiting for his ride from Forth. Beam and Kit were accompanying him meantime. Pha eventually got on to the part where he had to tell them about May and Forth, their unfortunate situation.

   "Shiaaa, are you being serious?" Kit placed a hand over his mouth while Beam's mouth hung open wide.

   Pha nodded solemnly. As much as he wanted to deny it, he couldn't; he had to face that this was really happening.

   "What are you going to do?" asked Beam, still with a shocked expression.

   "Forth said she'll be coming to home today so we could all talk," he sighed deeply, "but I don't really see what good it'll do"

   Kit fidgeted in his seat before fixing his eyes on Pha, "So you don't feel jealous at all..."

   Pha looked at him like he was crazy but could definitely feel his cheeks rise in temperature. "Why would I be jealous? Pfft, I'm not jealous... there's no such thing as jealousy in my vocabulary... ...God Kit, fine! I'm jealous!! How can that stupid woman be having a baby with my husband, MY Forth! Not hers, MINE!"

   Pha blew air through his mouth before fully calming down. He looked at Kit and Beam, who were now the ones looking at him like he was crazy.

   "Umm..." Beam tried to break the silence, "You do know that you are a man and you can't have Forth's baby rite?"

   Pha blinked, "Yeah! sooo?"

   Kit smacked Beam's head, "Ok I've got to ask, are you in love with him yet, because it's about time you know!" He asked Pha.

   Pha pouted and furrowed his eyebrows, "Beam, I don't need to answer your ridiculous questions"

   "What's ridiculous about it?"

   "Well.. You're asking me if.. well.. it's just stupid anyway" he took a long sip of his coffee and finally looked up when had enough of the bitter taste. Even after the failed stalling, Beam and Kit still looked at him expectantly.

   "Oyy, stop looking at me"

   "Just tell us then!!"

   "No"

   "Why not"

   "Because!" He folded his arms over his chest

   "That’s not a reason"

   Pha sighed again, and knew he was defeated. He wondered how long he could avoid his feelings for Forth. Maybe it was time to face them.

   "Come on, do you or do you not love him?" Kit asked with a small soft voice that seemed even more caring.

   All through their discussion, these three failed to notice a young man standing near their table.

   Forth tapped Pha's shoulder when he was about to answer his friend's question, "Hey baby, you guys done here?"

   Beam and Kit looked at him with almost crying eyes. "P'Forthhh, we were about to get important information out of him!"

   Forth smirked before pulling Pha to stand beside him, 'Hehe...only I can hear those words from his lips first!'

   "Whatever it is, can wait. We have to go now" he tugged Pha with a wave to his friends.

   Kit and Beam banged their forehead on the table.

--------++++---------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk