Chapter -31

Forth lay motionlessly on the bed, just staring up at the ceiling. He wished for ages that he would wake from this terrible nightmare. Wake up to the sound of Pha's breathing, musky scent and mesmerising face. He had no idea what he was supposed to do. Of course, he wanted to be able to find Pha and change his mind but Pha had specifically asked not to and Forth thought he at least deserved some time. For the past hour he kept debating with himself,

   'Should I look for him?'

   'What if he shuts me out even more?'

   'He deserves to have some time to think, right?’ 'But.. I miss him'

   Forth sighed for the millionth time that day. There was a knock on the bedroom door. He raised his head as he saw the door creek open slowly.

   May popped her head round the door, "Well, I'm going now. Thanks again for letting me stay... where’s P'Pha?"

   Forth dumped his head back in to the bed, "Ok... He's at work" that was a lie of course.

   May silently nodded, "I left my address on the fridge"

   There was a silence and then the door closed. It wasn’t long before Forth heard the front door close.

----------+++---------

   Pha laid on the bed on his side. Few tears mutely streamed out of his eyes. His sniffing caught Kit's attention. Pha had decided that he'd stay at Kit's apartment, which he shared with Beam, for the time being.

   "Ai'Pha, are you ok?" Kit jumped up from his own bed and sat next to Pha. Pha managed to look up to Kit and smiled weakly, "I’ll be ok" was the only way he could reply.

   Kit was still very concerned but he tried his best to be as supportive as possible.

   "So where’s Beam?" Pha asked, trying to steer away from the previous topic of conversation.

   "He's out on some sort of business"

   Pha nodded. It wasn't long before his mind zoned out and he began to think about Forth again. Pha wondered what Forth would be doing right now. He was unsure of whether Forth would be upset at all or accept his feelings he mentioned in the short goodbye letter. He dreaded to think about the letter, it felt like a terrible way to leave but he knew he could never leave if he and Forth was face to face.

   "Hoyyy! Hello? You in there?" Kitty’s waving hand distracted Pha's train of thought. "Huh?"

   "Thinking about Forth?" He questioned, knowing full well it was of course true.

   Pha gave him an awkward and slight embarrassed smile, "Can't help it.. I guess that idiot did make me fall for him"

   "Then what are you doing here? You could be with Forth right now!” Kit reassuringly held his hand.

   "But I can’t stand to watch him have a child with another woman! How much longer can I keep pretending?" Pha felt vaguely frustrated while Kit felt sympathy for him.

   "Why don't you call him, you know, just properly clear the air..."

   Pha considered the idea but felt it would be too much. Just as he was about to reply, his stomach churned uneasily. He took Kit by surprise when he leapt up from the bed and darted straight for the bathroom.

   "Umm?" Kit was completely bewildered, "Ai'Phaaa?"

   Few seconds later Kit heard the sound of hurling and quickly made his way to the bathroom to check up on Pha. Pha was washing his face by the time Kit entered. "Hey, are you ill?" He asked, very much worried.

   Pha shrugged as he wiped his face, "I guess I’ve been feeling a little bit weird lately"

   "A little bit? You sounded like an elephant trying to sneeze with a blocked trunk"

   Pha was stunned by his choice of comparisons, "Gee thanks Kitty"

   "Er, Pha, are you pregnant or what?"

   "Hoyyy.. Now, that's just an unnecessary comment"

   "Owwwhhh.. Pha, you have been gaining weight, your morning sickness, your mood swings, your weird food cravings.. let me tell you, As a gynecologist I would say that you might be pregnant" Kit ratted out.

   "Whattt!!!!" Pha looked like Kit has grown an extra head.

   "I can't be though.. I mean I'm a guy.. how can I get pregnant!!!"

   Kit approached Pha and calmed him down, "ok ok, we still have to get you tested. I'll buy one home test kit later"

   "No, I’ll go to the doctors, to be extra, extra sure...oh damn, how did I not see this coming? Idiot P'Forth!" Pha slapped his forehead over and over again. He rummaged around for his phone so he could make an appointment, all the while muttering to himself, "Hoeyy, Idiot P'Forth. Seducing me all the time...why the hell does he have to be so hot...shit, Forth you, you...Arghhh!"

---------++++--------

   Meanwhile, Forth tried his best with breakfast but it didn’t feel the same without Pha and he couldn’t get his coffee perfect as Pha's. He grew more and more frustrated and threw the mug into the sink making it chip off the handle.

   There was a knock on the door. Forth made his way to the front door and opened it. A man stood there anxiously.

   "Um, is May here?"

   Forth tilted his head, "Who wants to know?"

   "Owh sorry, I'm Porsche, I'm her, well friend.. Is she here?"

   "No" Forth was very much unbothered by Porsche's presence, "she left already"

   "Do you know where she is then?”

   Forth became a bit more curious about this man, "Why do you ask?"

   Porsche sighed in irritation, "Just tell her that I have rights to our baby too!" Just as he was about to turn around to leave, Forth pulled him back, "What did you say?"

   "You heard, I want to see my baby!"

---------++++++--------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

   So what do you think guys? Is Pha realllly pregnant???    Or Not....

   And the baby? Is that really Forth's???    Or Not...

Love
Prijongsuk