Chapter - 24

Pha looked at Forth's sleeping face. He felt somewhat content but then an irritation targeted at Forth stirred with in him.

   "Idiot" he mumbled quietly, "Don’t think you’re getting away with this so easy"

   He got up and got ready to start the day. His mind was evilly scheming ways to punish Forth; things that ranged in all types of medical torture, he studied so far.

   "No, that would be illegal...hmm"

   Forth was still soundly sleeping and Pha decided it was time to wake him up. He leaned close to Forth's ears, ready to call him to wake.

   "FORTH JATHURAPOOM WAKE UP NOW!" he screamed at the top of his lungs making Forth suddenly jump up from his lying position, yelping, and hold his hand closely to his ears.

   "What the hell Pha?!?" Forth seemed ticked off but Pha ignored it and gave him an angelic smile.

   "What? You wouldn’t wake up so I had to" Pha walked out the room and began his way to the kitchen. He brought out two cups to make coffee for him and Forth. His mind was turning like clockwork as he hatched another plan to punish Forth.

   He did everything as it was supposed to when making coffee. He eyed up the jar of sugar and the jar of salt.

   "Hmm..." Pha smirked as he opened the jar of salt and dumped two heaped teaspoons of it in Forth's cup. As if on cue, Forth entered the kitchen and Pha offered him the coffee. He gladly accepted and held his cup.

   Pha eyed him carefully, watching him raise his cup to his lips and take a long sip of the coffee.

   Suddenly, Forth's face contorted as his tasted the hot liquid in his mouth. The brown beverage assaulted his tongue as he felt the extreme saltiness of it overpower his senses. He spat out the coffee into the sink and got a glass of water and gulped it down.

   Forth looked at Pha with a confused look. Pha looked back at him as if he knew nothing of the fact that Forth's coffee was incredibly salty.

   "What’s wrong P'Forth?" He held back a smile and kept a straight face.

   "The coffee is salty as hell! Seriously?!" Forth's face was slightly red with annoyance.

   "Oh, my bad, I must've got the jars mixed up" he went up to Forth and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Oh poor Phii~, this really isn’t your day"

   Forth frowned as he poured the intoxicated coffee down the sink.

   "I should get ready for work" he left the kitchen.

   Pha was smiling evilly. 'Oh he looks so annoyed...maybe I should stop...maybe one more'

   Unconsciously, he was feeling a bit guilty and softened every time he heard Forth mumbled about the ringing in his ear, or the bad taste in his mouth.

   'Still, he got her pregnant! IDIOT!' Pha screamed in his head.

   Forth began frantically looking around the living room, checking beneath cushions and the couches.

   "What you looking for?” Pha asked nonchalantly. Forth put a hand through his hair and sighed in frustration.

   "Have you seen my car keys? I can't find them, I've looked everywhere"

   Pha pursed his lips and patted the bulk in his back pocket and shook his head with a no.

   "Have you checked between the sofas?" Pha looked at Forth, gesturing towards them.