Chapter 10

Pha sat in Forth's chair in the office and swivelled round. Forth entered the room. He brought a bag of fruits for lunch.

   "This is all I could get," Forth said while placing the bag on the desk.

   "That's ok" Pha said. Forth lifted him off the chair. "Hey!" Pha whined.

   Forth sat down, pulling Pha back down onto his lap.

   "I never asked for this" Pha said while crossing his arms over his chest, feeling his cheeks become warmer.

   "I know, but I like this position better," Forth said while winking, "You look cute when you blush"

   Pha bit his bottom lip to stop his lips forming into a shy smile, and his cheeks grew redder.

   "Shut up" he mumbled.

   "It's a compliment” Forth defended, while reaching over for some grapes, "Say ahh.." Forth held a grape at Pha's mouth. Pha gave him a confused look.

   "No... You are not going to feed me.. we are not lovers to feed each other like this." Pha said.

   "Um, we're married, we kiss all the time, and it's obvious we’re attracted to each other" Forth said.

   "We don’t kiss all the time!" Pha muttered. He opened his mouth and Forth popped in the grape.

   "So, you agree that you’re attracted to me" Forth taunted.

   "I never said that!" Pha cried out. "But you didn’t deny it either" Forth smirked.

   Pha looked at him and bit his lip again to stop a smile forming. Forth held another grape to Pha's mouth and he opened his mouth to take, only to have Forth pop it into his own mouth.

   "Hey, that was mine!" Pha pouted. Forth laughed.

   "Ok ok, now get off, you're breaking my legs" he said. Pha gasped at him, and glared.

   "You know what. I'm not going to get off now." Pha put his arms around Forth's neck and maintained his spot.

   'I was hoping you’d say that' Forth thought.

   "Fine, a kiss for a grape" Forth said. Pha frowned at him while Forth gave him a small pout.

   Pha rolled his eyes. He kissed Forth's cheek and snatched the grape and put it in his mouth.

   "Oyyy you cheated! I want that grape back" Forth said. Pha leapt up from his lap.

   "Yeah, how you going to do that" Pha mocked.

   "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to kiss you!" Forth said. Pha ran to the other side of the desk.

   "Uh, no thanks" Pha said plainly.

   Forth darted forward and grabbed Pha's arm and pulled him into his arms. Pba was so close that he had to put his arms around Forth. He couldn't stop himself from smiling this time.

   "I’m waiting for my kiss" Forth said.

   "Hmm... Only when you get blinds for that fat window over there" Pha said, pointing at the window where there were still some workers looking in. Forth shook his head and chuckled.

   "Fine, but I’ll remember this" he said, while unwillingly letting Pha go.

   The whole day Pha spent at Forth's office, looking at him do his work. Sometime dozing off on the couch. Some other time munching on some food and teasing Forth.

   Overall He was happy that he got a chance to see Forth work at his office.

The Next Day

   Pha sat at a table in their hospital cafeteria with Beam and Kit. All three are interning at Pha's Dads' hospital. They were discussing about some case, that they got to help their senior doctors that morning. It was a complicated Caesarean delivery of triplets.

   "So...do we see a baby anytime in the future?" Kit asked. Pha almost spat out his coffee and looked at Kit with an amused face.

   "No, are you crazy? I wouldn't go that far, with Forth" Pha said... 'I hope..' he thought. "I mean we are just married by law, but not together in love. I can't think about expanding my family now." Pha said

   "Oh come on, you guys seem perfect for each other" Beam said.

   "Yeah, tell us, have you guys kissed again? Or done it yet?" Kit asked. Pha felt the blood rush to his cheeks.

   "Oyyy Kitty, why are you asking me these questions" Pha croaked.

   "You have!!" Kitty interjected with wide eyes.

   "Wait, kissed or done it?" Beam asked confused.

   "Well..." Kit provoked. They both looked at you expectantly.

   "Okay fine. Geez.. I've kissed him" Pha grumbled.

   "Oohhhoooo, how many times all together?" Beam asked. Pha thought for a moment, calculating and remembering every moment, with each moment feeling hotter and hotter.

   "Mm... I don't know, I think five..." He replied meekly, "But I shouldn't be kissing him, but now I have no choice" Pha rested his cheeks on the table and pouted.

   "What do you mean?” Kit asked.

   "We kind of made a bet during our honeymoon and I lost and now he can kiss me whenever he wants in public" Pha sighed, hiding the details of bet.

   "And that’s bad?" Beam trailed off.

   "Yes...but it doesn't seem to whenever I am kissing him" Pha said.

   "Can I ask you something...do you have feelings for Forth?" Kit asked seriously. Pha sat up, slightly taken aback by the question. He thought for a while.

   "I don't know...maybe...but it's hard to tell" Pha said.

   "Why?" Beam asked.

   "Um... I don't know, it just is"

------+------+------

   Meanwhile, Forth was slouching on the sofa with Park, Lam, Max and Tul, with beers in their hands.

   "So how's married life Ai'Forth" Lam asked.

   "Meh...not as bad as I thought it would be" Forth smirked.

   "Is it because you’re sexing him up or something" Park said wiggling his eyebrows, which earned a smack from Lam and Tul.

   "Actually no, he has some weird No Sex rule... but convincing him otherwise is just as fun" Forth said with another smile.

   "Do you like Pha, Forth?" Lam asked.

   "Emmm.. I don’t know... I never really thought about it" Forth thought for a moment.

   'Could I really fall in love with the person that I’m supposed to hate?'

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk