Chapter 7

Third person POV

   Forth was sitting on the couch, scrolling on his phone. He looked up at Pha when he entered the lounge room.

   "Oh! You are ready. Come on then, let's have breakfast" Forth said, guiding Pha inside their bedroom.

   "Mmmm Forth. You said you want to eat. What are we doing here in bedroom then?" Pha stammered.

   Forth flashed an evil smile. "Why don't we skip the breakfast and go for the dessert babe?" Forth said trapping Pha between the glass door and him. Pha felt like a dejavu and he remembered the kiss they shared before in their home and flushed.

   Forth caressed his cheeks and smiled, "You are cute when you blush." He moved further close to Pha and this made Pha to close his eyes on instinct and grip on Forth T-shirt.

   When there was no moment, Pha opened his eyes to see Forth's face away from him and he was smirking. "Are you sure, you don't like my kisses?" Forth teased.

   "You jerk!!" Pha shouted with flushed face and pushed Forth away from him. When he tried to move away, Forth took hold of Pha's wrist, "C'mon don't be mad, I was just playing with you" Forth cooed. "Let me go dumbass" Pha struggled in Forth's grip. "Okie Okie. I'm sorry. Now stop struggling and look outside." Forth said and turned Pha to face the beach.

   Pha was dumbfounded at what he saw. "Is that.. Is that.." he stammered. Forth laughed at Pha and said, "Yes babe that's our breakfast. I arranged that for us. You like?"

   "Oh My God Forth.. that's so.. dare I say romantic. Breakfast outside..on the beach.. woahhh.. I didn't know you had it in you." Pha smiled at Forth.

   Forth rolled his eyes playfully, "Yeah yeah!! Make fun of your husband." Forth sulked.

   Pha bumped their shoulders playfully and smiled. "Come on. I'm hungry. Let's eat." Pha grabbed Forth's wrist and pulled him along to their breakfast table. Forth looked at their hands and smiled, following Pha.

 Forth looked at their hands and smiled, following Pha

   "Wow. A full breakfast." Pha exclaimed sitting across from Forth.

   Pha and Forth didn’t speak of what happened this morning after that. They ate breakfast in silence and every now and again would steal glances from each other.

   'I believed he would be a jerk towards me after what happened today morning, but he even arranged such wonderful breakfast. Mmm. He is not a stupid jerk afterall' Pha thought.

   Pha stuffed his last piece of food in his mouth and chewed happily. Forth cleared his throat and Pha looked up at him.

   "Looks like you have finished your brekfast. Go get ready and we'll go to the beach" Forth said. Pha's face lit up and he gave Forth a wide smile.