Chapter - 29

"Hey Pha.. wait for me" Forth rushed his steps to be with his husband.

   "Ooh, I want a piggy back, P'Forth!" Pha stretched his arms at him and pouted like a child, "Please"

   Forth raised an eyebrow, "Are you serious? Besides we’re almost home."

   Pha whined even more, "But you have to. You said you would do anything I ask, please, please! It'll make my day!" He clasp his fingers together into a large fist and place it under your chin.

   "I think you watch too many of those sappy dramas. You are acting like a cute teen girl now" Forth looked at him with a serious face. Forth tried to be firm against the pretty pout but could feel its magic sink in bit by bit. He sighed and finally agreed, "Fine then,"

   Pha cheered as Forth bent down in front of him. He lifted Pha up off the ground with pure ease. Pha's arms encircled him as he rested his head on Forth's shoulder. His eyes looked over the tan skin of Forth's neck. He wanted to run his fingers down it, like Forth had done many times before; but controlled himself.

   Forth could feel Pha's hot breath print on to his neck. He couldn't control the feelings of slight tingles and an electrifying current run through him. Pha found hus face inching closer and his lips softly press against Forth's neck, then relaxing.

   Forth smiled as he felt the feathery touch of Pha's lips, "I'm starting to think that your 'No skin ship' rule has gone down the drain" Forth chuckled as he tightened his grip on Pha, making him feel much more secure with Forth.

   "Shut up" Pha dismissed him, wrapping his arms tighter.

   "You're really heavy" Forth stated casually. Pha gasped before slapping the back of his head. "Oyyy! Is it fun teasing me? Do you want to die? Idiot, I hate you" he mumbled the last bit, but still Forth heard and decided to tease some more.

   Forth laughed, "Oh you love me really," he sounded so sure about this.

   "Pfft, cocky asshole! I wouldn’t fall for you if you paid me" Pha stuck your tongue out at him.

   Forth laughed again, "You'll do it without the money"

   Pha scoffed trying to portray the absurdity of it all. But still he smiled faintly, somewhat loving the thought of being love, maybe even being in love with Forth.

   Forth glanced back at Pha. His eyes were threatening to close and his mind be taken over by much desired sleep. Forth shook his head and patted Pha's head onto his shoulder for him to sleep. "Night Hubby-who's in love, with me, Mine forever!" he said to no one, almost as if he was marking his territory with Pha.

   Pha groaned lightly in his sleep, smiling softly as Forth's words sunk into his brain.

----------+++++-----------

   As soon as both arrived home, Forth made his way to the staircase. He passed through the living room and saw May sitting in front of the TV. He nodded half-way, as if saluting to her presence then carried Pha towards the bedroom.

   May's eyes never left the couple, and couldn't help but think how that it should have been her. It was simple enough to say that she felt huge amounts of jealousy, all projected at Pha.

   Back in the bedroom, Forth laid Pha carefully under the covers and brought it up to his chin. His lips printed itself on Pha's lips before he left the room. He awkwardly sat on the opposite sofa to May and tried to watch the drama showing on the screen. He flashbacked to the day he just had with Pha and smiled softly.

   May noticed his change in expression and connected the dots, knowing it wasn't because of the drama, but the man upstairs. She sighed deeply.

-----------++++----------

   Pha woke up after a while. Realising he was still in his clothes he wore today, he changed into something more comfortable. He slowly crept down the stairs, feeling conscious of the sound his feet were making; it just seemed so much amplifled in the dead silence.

   He started to wonder what Forth and May were doing. He caught a glimpse of them from the top of the stairs, watching something off of the TV. Just as he was about to take a step, he stopped at the sound of May's voice.

   "I'm going to bed now" Pha saw her struggle to get up onto her feet slightly. Her feet tangled with themselves and just as she was about to fall, Forth grabbed her arm and hastily pushed her back down in her seat. Pha could see the surprise and slight worry in Forth's eyes. "You need to be more careful, for the baby's sake" Forth warned in a serious tone.

   He settled back down into his seat and returned his eyes to the screen. May was shocked at the sudden skin contact with Forth. It had been ages since she had last even laid a finger on him. It had felt quite weird. She sighed inwardly, ’He only cares for the baby’

   Pha decided to descend down the stairs now, after watching the uncomfortable scene. There was a small smile on his face as he entered the room. Forth sat up a little upon his arrival. Pha acknowledged him for a moment and headed for the kitchen for a glass of water. A pair of big arms wrapped around his waist, as Forth hugged his body on to Pha much closer.

   His lips made contact with the side of Pha's jaw. Pha felt butterflies flutter away deep within him.

   "Have a good sleep?" Forth whispered in his ear.

   "Mmhmm" Pha nodded vaguely. He turned around to face Forth, before leaning in to his face and nipping at his lips for a second. Pha was about to take a step away from him but Forth pulled him closer, "You're not going anywhere right now"

   Forth cupped the back of his head and pressed his lips upon Pha's. His lips began move along with Forth, and open up to let his tongue twist with his. Pha nibbled softly at his lip as his hands grazed up Forth's arms, all the way to his hair where his fingers began combing through. Their breathing became hitched as they kissed for longer and the heat became suffocating.

   Both mutually pulled away, catching their breath so that it would get back to their normal rate.

   "What was that for?" Pha asked, a bit surprised by Forth, if not confused.

   "Nothing, just wanted to kiss you, I am allowed that right, seeing as I’m your hot husband" Forth smiled with smugness. Pha rolled his eyes. Forth caged him between his arms by placing his hands on the counter behind Pha. His face became extraordinarily close and he whispered, "Let’s have sex"

   Pha almost chocked on the words that came out from his pink lips, "What the hell Forth?!" He furrowed his eyebrows. Forth laughed, "If you think about it, the only place we haven't is the kitchen"

   Pha blinked in disbelief, "Eh?" He thought about it for a moment and realised what he was saying was quite true, "Ok then!"

   Forth looked surprised now, "What? Really? With May in the next room?"

   It was Pha's turn to laugh, "Sucker, do you really think that I would do that? Dumbass!" Pha walked away from Forth in laughter, leaving him quite confused.

----------+++---------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk