Chapter - 23

Pha hugged onto his pillow as he finally woke up after what seemed to be the best night of his life. He was met Forth's smiling face.

   Forth was oddly happy for some reason and couldn't help but think of how perfect Pha looked in that still moment as he looked at Forth with his brown eyes.

   Pha hid his face into the pillow as he felt the blood rush to his cheeks.

   "What have I said about you staring at me like that?" Pha whined. Forth softly chuckled and for once it felt comforting for Pha. Forth lifted up Pha's face and kissed his lips lightly.

   Pha suddenly pulled away and flicked his forehead. His face had turned into an annoyed frown and sat up.

   "Oyyy! I’m still annoyed with you!" He crossed his arms over his chest and looked away from Forth, still with a frown etched on his face.

   "Ahh, whyyyyy" Forth whined aloud and pressed his forehead on Pha's bare shoulders and enveloped his waist with his arms, "It was before we were married and well...err...aargh, I don’t know...forgive me please"

   Forth made Pha, face him and gave a pretty little pout. Pha was a bit taken back by it as it began to melt his heart quicker than he had expected. Pha quickly shook it off and nudged Forth's face in the other direction.

   "No." Pha's voice was of like a small child, throwing a tantrum.

   "Babyyyy~~~" Forth cooed, "Phaaa... baaabe~~~"

   Pha tried hard to ignore but it was beginning to get more and more difficult for him.

   "That's it! I wasn’t going to do this but you leave me no choice!"

   Forth pinned Phs down onto the bed and trapped him between his body and the mattress. He removed the covers away from Pha's body and smirked playfully. Pha was stunned by how fast Forth had moved on top of him. He gulped like it was instinct while he hovered over; bringing his lips closer to Pha's neck.

   "O-oyyy! Don’t think this will work asshole!" Pha cursed himself for stuttering, knowing that it showed weakness and knowing that Forth would take advantage of that.

   "I'm not going to stop until you forgive me" Forth spoke in a low voice, letting his breathe tickle its way down Pha's neck, before Pha felt Forth's lips grazing down his body, every now and again leaving a small kiss on his soft skin.

   Forth's hands went down Pha's side before holding onto his waist. Pha felt the temperature of his body rise; the heat radiated off his skin like a hot iron. Each moment he felt Forth’s lips press on his skin as small gasp begged to be released from his mouth.

   Pha tried to control himself; be firm with Forth. But his body was betraying him.

   A finger spiralled down Pha's stomach and moved closer and closer down. Pha bit down on his lip as he finally felt Forth tease his harden member. Forth was pleased at how hard he already was, he lowered his head to whisper in Pha's ear.

   "This may just be easier than I thought"

   And with that, his palm enclosed Pha's length and jerked once causing Pha to yelp out at the sudden movement. His head arched back as he felt Forth torture him. His hand moved slowly.

   At the same time a wet finger circled Pha's opening and entered. Pha jerked his hips away from the intrusion, but Forth held him down with his body.

   The finger slid in slowly and slid out slowly, in fact Pha had never experienced anything so slow.

   A second finger slipped in and out with the same pace his other hand jerking Pha's length. Pha's mind was exploding with frustration and irritation. He wanted Forth so badly but knew he couldn't give in just yet.

   Pha let out an exasperated sigh, "Forth Jathurapoom! Do you want to die today?!"

   "Three simple words, I, forgive, you"

   Forth still moved his fingers excruciatingly slow and the more Pha thought about it, the more it came clear what he had to do.

   "God Forth, fine, I forgive you, but don't think this is over!" He glared at Forth but his expression immediately changed as he felt Forth pump his length faster than ever. Pha's moans of ecstasy echoed off the wall as he felt Forth repeatedly hit his spot with his fingers.

   His back arched as he felt nearer and nearer to his climax. Another large moan slipped from his lips as he felt the release. Pha sighed out heavily.

   Forth laughed a little before wrapping his arm around Pha's waist and lying down beside. Pha looked at his arrogant face and scowled.

   "I hate you" he commented, earning another laugh front Forth.

   "That's too bad, You are stuck with me forever!"

   Pha hid a small smile and snuggled up closer to Forth. For now he would forget about May, just for now and let this moment last a little longer.

----------++++----------

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk