Chapter 6

Pha's POV

   I dropped my bags in the door way of the hotel room and ran into the lounge and went to the balcony doors. I opened them and let the wind blow, ruffling my hair. I grabbed onto the railing and looked out onto the horizon. The beachfront resorts in Hua Hin are really the best.

   "Yeah, leave your bags in the door way so people can trip over them” Forth called out. I didn't care what he thought or said as of that moment because I am on my honeymoon, even if it meant being married to Forth. I went back into the lounge and saw Forth pull both our bags into the bedroom.

   I followed him in and saw a double bed on centre of the room and one side of the room was completely covered by French windows overseeing the beach. I opened the door that led outside and went out. It had a jet jacuzzi with a lounge chair on one side and a hammock and some table and chairs on other side. I ruffled my hair and smiled, satisfied that this might be the best place to relax and let go.

   I went back into the bedroom and saw Forth laying half his body on the bed, while his feet rested on the floor

   I went back into the bedroom and saw Forth laying half his body on the bed, while his feet rested on the floor. He looked a lot tired. I crept up to him to see if he was sleeping. His eyes were closed and his chest moved slowly up and down.

   'Maybe he is asleep...should I wake him or not?‘ I thought. 'No I shouldn't.

   I sat down beside him and let out a deep sigh. I rested my elbows on my knees and placed my head in my hands.

   "What to do? I'm so bored!" I mumbled quietly. I dropped onto the bed and turned my head to face Forth.

   'So bored! Why are you sleeping you idiot!' I thought

   "Ugh, I guess I should be a good husband and put you in bed...that is if you're not too fat to be moved" I said towards Forth.

   I took of his shoes and moved some of the duvet away. I pulled him up into right side of the bed and rested his head on to the pillow. My face was a bit red after all the lifting and pulling I had to do. Forth was wearing a long sleeve top and shorts.

   'It’s going to be hot...owwhh, you had to wear a stupid long sleeved top! Always causing me hell and you’re not even awake!’

   I carefully lifted the top over his head, revealing his white wifebeater. You lifted up the duvet halfway up his chest and slumped down into the bed beside him to take a small rest.

   "Ugh, Stupid Forth, always making me do the work!" I mumbled not wanting to wake up Forth. I felt a hand pull me onto the pillow beside Forth's head. He wrapped his arms around me tightly just like the first time.

   "Forth, let me go you twat!" you hissed. "Shh I'm trying to sleep” Forth mumbled.

   "Oh you’re so annoying! I can't believe I even thought of being nice!" I shouted, hitting his arm.