Chapter 2

Pha's POV
     After the dinner, Forth returned with me and my parents to our home for his so called Sleepover. 'uggghhhh. Who does he think he is? Stupid dumbass' I cursed settling myself on the couch in front of the TV. My parents had gone to bed. I showed Forth, our guest room and asked him to sleep in.

     I turned towards the hallway when I heard footsteps. Of course, Forth doesn't sleep. I bet my one month pocket money that he came here just to torment me further.

     Forth entered the living room and saw me looking at him with a raised eyebrow. A devilish smile flashed across his face, but before I could guess what was he up to, he swiftly jumped on to the sofa pushing me off with his legs. I landed hard on my bottom and looked up at him in shock only to see him lying on the entire sofa with a smug face.

     "What the hell man!! Why did you do that?" I asked enraged and was kneeling rubbing my butt. Wrong move.

     "I don't know. I thought it'd be fun to see you on the floor, below me" he said and flashed another evil smile while looking at me and down at him. I looked at where is looking at and gave him a disgusted face.

     "Hell no.. you sleeze bag. Don't even think about that" I said standing up and glaring at him. He only laughed out loud.

     "Not funny dumbass" I said and gestured him to move over with my hands.

     "What?" He asked.

     "Move your fat self over" I said pinching my nose. He is giving me a headache.

     "Me? Fat? Just so you know, this is all pure muscles babe" he said pointing his body. "It's just that you are too fat to fit on the sofa"

     I looked at him with shocked eyes, "oyyyy!! I'm NOT fat, the only reason I can't fit is because your fat ass is hogging up all the space." I barked.

     "Huh.. your ass is fatter than mine love" he said. I turned to look back at my ass and looked back at him with insulted face.

     "My ass is NOT fat, Forth" I gritted my teeth. He just smiled at me like he was having the time of his life.

     "Yet you looked back to check." he snickered.

     'uggghhh. Stupid guy' I thought. "Why are you even looking at my ass" I continued narrowing my eyes at him.

     "Oh please! I wouldn't waste my time on that" he said gesturing at my behind. I glared at him for few seconds before I spoke again.

     "Ok fine. If you won't move I'll just sit on you" I said and sat on his legs.

     "Heyyyy! Get off. You are too heavy. You are breaking my legs" he cried out.

     "Excuse meee! I'm not heavy. It's just that you are weak." I smirked and punched his arm.

     "Owhhh! Not my arm too" he cried out again. I noticed something black on his arm and lifted his sleeve out of curiosity. Forth was just laughing away the whole time.

     "Hey Forth! Is that a tattoo?" I enquired. He lifted his arm up and nodded.

     "Yup! Awesome rite?" He smiled.

     'Hell yeah. It's awesome. Even I have a tattoo on my chest but I'm not gonna let him know that' I thought.

     "Mehh!! I have seen better" I said and stood up to walk away.