Chapter - 14

Forth looked down at Pha's sleeping figure and smiled. Pha seemed so perfectly still. A smile played on Forth's lips. He gently called Pha to wake him up.

   "Hey...wake up" Forth whispered.

   There was no response. Forth gently stroked Pha's cheek; his thumb grazing over Pha's lips.

   "If this doesn’t work then I'll seriously ravish you.." Forth muttered to himself.

   His lips perfectly fit with Pha's.

   Pha moaned signalling that he was awake. His lips instantly puckered up against Forth's lips.

   He then suddenly pulled away, remembering where he was and sat up looking around the room.

   It was empty and the whole house was silently still.

   "Where is everyone? What time is it?" Pha asked scratching his nape.

   "Gone home...and its almost 12. Your parents said we could stay as long as we liked. They went out for a double date with my parents." Forth replied shaking his head.

   Pha sank back into his pillow, "Oh ok then."

   "Now, where were we...?" Forth played with Pha's fingers with a playful grin.

   "I believe I was about to get up for breakfast" Pha said, on his way to standing up. Forth pulled him back down and towered over him.

   "Really? Because I see breakfast in front of me," Forth eyed Pha's body up, making him flush.

   "Don't Forth" Pha warned him.

   "I'm not doing anything" Forth defended. Pha scoffed at him.

   "You're always doing something" he said.

   "I am genuinely hurt" Forth gave him a heart broken face while clutching onto his chest.

   Pha stopped a little laugh escape from his lips and pushed off Forth, making his way up the stairs.

   Soon Forth heard the sound of running water and a mischievous grin appeared on his face.

   He stood up but stopped in his track as he eyes up his jacket that hung over a chair. Forth sighed and scratched his head. He walked over to the jacket and reached into the inner pocket, revealing a black rectangular box.

   "I should give it to him...but why is it so hard" Forth muttered to himself. He stared at the box, almost willing it to give itself to Pha.

   Pha slowly crept into the room after he showered, with only a towel wrapped around his waist having not brought any extra clothes to their surprise sleepover. He found Forth staring at a box intently; his laser eyes piercing holes into it.

   Pha head tilted in confusion. He silently moved closer. Forth still hadn't taken any notice of Pha; he just kept staring at the box and fiddling with it.

   Pha cleared his throat in front of Forth making him abruptly look up and swiftly put his hands behind his back.

   "What you got there Forth?" Pha asked, trying to get a peek of the box behind his back. It was the first time he had seen Forth so uncomfortable and he was enjoying it slightly.

   "N-nothing, don't worry about it" Forth replied, backing away from Pha.

   This only made Pha to move closer to him still trying to take a look at the box.

   "Come on Forth, show me the box!" He huffed. Pha cornered him to the wall, 'Gotcha!!'

   "Box? What box? I haven't got a box" He still kept the box firmly behind him.

   "Why won't you let me see?" Pha tried grabbing it but would never be able to reach it. "Forth!" He whined, "Give it to me!"

   Forth merely shook his head. Pha smirked at him and stepped closer, close enough for their bodies to be touching.

   "O-oyyy, step away!!" Forth said.

   "Why? You scared?" Pha taunted. He snaked an arm around Forth's neck and brought his face closer to him. Forth gulped.

   "P'Forth," Pha said sweetly, "I want to see the box" he pouted while playing with the bottom of Forth's hair.

   Forth seemed mesmerised by this new side that Pha was flaunting. He quickly snapped out of it.

   "Shiaaa! Don’t manipulate me with your sexiness" he cried out. Pha dropped his hands and huffed out.

   "Show me the box Forth or else" Pha threatened. Forth laughed softly.

   "Or else what?"

   "Or...or else I'll ban sex for a month, ban smoke for two months and destroy that old rusty devil!" Pha finished. Forth looked at him and blinked.

   "Firstly...its my MOTORBIKE not rusty devil!" Forth bellowed, "And, secondly...WHAT? No sex and smoke?! Don't do that to me" he whined.

   Pha held out his palm and tapped his foot. "You know what to do" he said.

   Forth sighed and reluctantly brought the box to Pha's hand.

   Pha looked from the box to Forth, who was now staring nervously at the floor, to the box again.

   'Why is he being so weird?' Pha thought.

   Pha's stomach fluttered as he opened the box to reveal a silver chain with a single crystal heart in the middle. His lips twitched into a smile.

   All the while Forth watched carefully for Pha's reaction, hoping that he would like it. His heart beats shot like bullets, 'Oh god, this is so nerve wracking.'

   Pha's attention went back to Forth and he gave him a small smile.

   "Can you put it on for me?" Pha asked.

   "You...you want to wear it?" Forth answered.

   "Of course."

   Forth took the bracelet out and hooked it around Pha's wrist.

   "There you go" Forth said. Pha looked at his wrist with satisfaction.

   "Thank you Forth" he said sincerely. He reached up to Forth's face and kissed him on the cheek. Then he quickly turned away and hastily made his way up the stairs. 'Wow, my chest keeps thudding like crazy' Pha thought.

   Forth watched Pha make his way up the stairs, his cheeks turning slightly pink. His hands softly grazed over his cheeks that Pha had kissed. He bit down his bottom lips, smiling silly.

A/N
   Enjoy. Vote and Comment.

Love
Prijongsuk