Chapter 9

Next morning, Pha woke up to the sound of the shower running. He sat up and stretched his arms. The shower stopped and Forth came in with a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping down his tan skin.

   Pha stared at him for a moment, feeling strange within himself.

   "Oh!! Look here, who's the one perving now" Forth said, while tapping at Pha's head.

   Pha frowned at him while Forth gave him a conceited smile.

   "Whatever Forth, I'm going back to sleep" he said. Pha slumped his head back into the pillow and pulled the covers up. Forth pulled them back down.

   "Um no, you're coming to work with me. Remember?" Forth said plainly. Pha sat up yet again.

   "You were being serious?" He asked. "Yeah! You thought I was joking around! Go get ready!" Forth snorted.

   "Seriously, I don’t even know what you do there" Pha said as he pulled himself out of the bed.

   "All you need to know is, that it's important for our parent's companies and it’s a lot of money" Forth said while getting a shirt on.

   "OK then...you better not do anything stupid or dodgy while I'm there" Pha called from the bathroom. Forth laughed lightly.

   "What could I possibly do? Kiss you, oh wait, that what you'd do" Forth smirked. Pha groaned inwardly.

   'I’m never going to hear the end of this' Pha thought.

   "Yeah, very funny Forth" Pha said sarcastically.

    He then grabbed his wallet and phone and met Forth at the door. Forth kept fiddling with his tie. Phaa shook his head looking at Forth struggling with that innocent thing.

   "Come here, you big baby" Pha smiled. He took hold of Forth's tie and knotted it perfectly.

   "Thanks" Forth said as he shifted the knot of his tie. Pha slapped his hand away.

   "Don’t touch. You’ll ruin it" he said.

   "Er er er, let's just go" Forth said opening the door and stepping out.

   After a hour an hour drive, they reached the company.

   Forth parked the car and Pha got out standing in front of a large building with what seemed like a thousand windows. Forth stood in front of Pha and looked at him sternly.

   "Do not be your usual argumentative self please" Forth said. Pha just blinked at him.

   "I'll try to ignore how insulting that was but since you said it nicely...fine" Pha replied, sticking his tongue out.

   Forth smiled and pulled Pha closer by his waist. Pha was taken aback by his action.

   "Hey, if I have to be not myself then you have to as well!" Pha grunted, trying to pull away the hand around his waist. Forth let out a small chuckle .

   "I remember a certain bet...and I won" Forth said. Pha looked at him with an exasperated expression.

   "Excuse me, no you didn't, I didn’t give in to you at all" Pha grumbled.

   "Ahh, yeah you did, technically, you ended up kissing me and  doing more than that actually, therefore giving into me...we would have gone further if you hadn't fallen asleep" Forth retorted.