Never Trust a Snake

(After the Fangpyers join forces with the Hypnobrai, Lloyd awakens Pythor - - the last remaining snake of the Anacondrai tribe.)

Season One: Episode Four
Words: 1.6k

I wake up as Cole shakes me. I get up and stretch. I brush my teeth as Zane wakes up with a gasp and bangs his head.
"Huh, sleeping in I see? You're going to be late for training," Jay says fixing his bed.

"Why didn't anyone wake me," Zane asks as I crack my neck. "We didn't think you wanted us to," Kai says, "you looked with you were having some dream."

Zane goes to ask if this is a dream but I chuck a pillow at him while Cole also hit him with one. Jay snorts as Zane give a sarcastic thanks. "Did that feel like a dream?"

I close the bathroom door and get changed, then walk out to where the boys are.

————————————

"I saw the green ninja fighting Lord Garmadon and (y/n) was there too," I hear Zane say as I join them for stretches. "What about the green ninja," I ask.

"I had a dream about the green ninja fighting Lord Garmadon and you were there," he repeats. "Wait, really?"
"Yes, it was as if you didn't know who's side to be on. It's like you knew both of them and didn't want to fight," I freeze at his words.

"So (Y/n) could know who the green ninja is," Jay asks to which Zane nods.

I start thinking, 'who could be the green ninja.'
"There has to be details to which one of us is the green ninja- ow, ow, ow, hey!"

Sensei grabs Kai's hair and pulls it to get his attention, "What is so important that you ignore my teaching."
"Uh, nothing. It was nothing, Sensei," Kai says.
"We don't talk while you teach," Cole says.
"We were listening to you, not talking," I add.
"We were all paying attention," Zane says.

Sensei shakes his head, "since you all appear to be lacking focus, then you all can share in the punishment."

We all groan, "What is the punishment," Cole asks unenthusiastically.

"No free time and no video games. The rest of the day can be used for training. And tomorrow, for that matter."

"What!"
"Training?!"
"For how long?"

"Until you can answer this simple riddle. What is the best way to defeat an enemy."

"Easy, with a sword," Kai says.
"Fists," Jay says.
"Spinjitzu," Cole says.
Tornado of Creation," Zane says.
"Becoming the enemy?"

My answer confuses everyone so I just shrug, "not far off," Sensei says making me smirk.
"Sharpen your mind, as well as your Spinjitzu."

We all get to training. Well, I get to training while the boys ask Zane about his dream.

———————————

The boys have spent the past few hours arguing who's the green ninja.

"So I'm the green ninja."
"What are you talking about? He had incredible strength to lift that cargo and save his life. It's me."
"No, no. Did you miss the part of the story where he pulled out nunchucks? I have nunchucks."
"I think you're all missing he point of this dream. The point is the falcon flew on his arm and it was my dream, so naturally it's me."