The Titanium Ninja

(The nindroids use the Golden Weapons to transform the Overlord into the Golden Master. In the ruins of Ninjago, the ninjas prepare their final stand.)

Season Three: Episode Eight
Words: 1.0k

"These bugs just keep coming," Kai groans as i blast away another round of the parasites. "And we are going nowhere."

"Does anybody happen to have a build-your-own-rocket-kit," Cole asks sarcastically. "Woah, that's it!"

"Zane knows the solar system better than anyone."
"Kai's fire could weld the missing parts."
"(Y/n) can create a shield from the bugs."
"Cole's manpower could do all the heavy lifting."
"Jay has enough electricity and nerd knowledge to make a halfway believable spacecraft."

—————————————

"Let's go home, guys," Lloyd says grabbing my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Zane connects himself to the console, powering up the ship. It takes off.

———————————

"My power source has reached critical mass." I look to Zane, knowing what that means. "Don't worry I will use my power to hold the vessel together."

I get an idea, "no, entering the atmosphere means we have air."
"My sister is right, we can now support our elemental shields."

"Go!" As the ships explodes we each successfully create the shields.
I start to worry as we get closer to the ground.

"I hate to bring this up now, but parachutes would've come in handy," Cole speaks my thoughts.

Suddenly we each fall into our vehicles. "Alright!"
We all get together once we've gotten into our vehicles.

I look beyond and see that the city has now been pushed together. "Behind that wall, the Golden Master has the power of the first Spinjitzu Master."

We make our way towards the, now fortress. "Kai. You, Nya, Zane, and my sister take the high road."

As we fly up it starts to get taller. "Is that wall getting higher," I hear Nya ask.
"It's like the Digiverse," I speak. "His turf, his rules."

I separate from the boys, flying with Nya. She begin to speak but gets hit. "Nya is down, I repeat, Nya is down!"

"(Y/n), stay with her," I hear sensei's voice speak.
I get knocked down next to Nya. She helps me up and starts attacking the nindroid but it does nothing.

I go to throw a burst of my powers at him but something wraps around my wrist, disabling my powers.

As I try to work off the contraptions Nya gets pushed to the ground. "When did they get so strong?"

I try to reply but get thrown into another wall. He picks up Nya, "What is that perfume I smell? Fear?"
"Actually is called Damsel in Distress. But I don't think it suits me."

I blink seeing the Mindroid walking behind us. "I mean, even a Mindroid knows you're short of a hard drive."

"That little piece of scrap isn't even fit to tighten my bolts." I watch as the Mindroid drops his things and starts attacking the nindroid.

It punches his stomach. He drops Nya. I pick her up as we start to run away. "(Y/n), put this on!" She throws me a piece of armor that I slip on. "Thanks!"

—————————————

I jump into a roof, joining the others as we keep the attention in us. We stop as a rope that's made out of golden power.

As we stop running a hand gets created out of roof shingles. As it slams down on us, it breaks, not doing any damage.
"The armor's working!"

"We have to take the heat of the senseis!" As I jump onto the golden ropes they start to break from the armor Nya gave me.

We all run towards a barrier he created with cars. Our armor easily breaks down the wall.
I hop onto where Pixal, Nya and Borg all stand.

"The people," I yell as the Golden Master tried to kill them. Nya grabs onto me before I jump, "Look!"
She points to where the Serpentine start to help the people underground.

I watch as Sensei and my father hit a pill towards the Golden Master. "What is that gonna do," I ask dumbfounded.

Just before it reaches his mouth Pythor swallows it, shrinking down into a tiny size. "Oh, that answers my question."

I jump in front of Borg as a golden rope wraps around me. I get let go as Zane jumps onto my rope.
I watch as Zane hops into the others feet, getting closer to the Golden Master. He grabs onto the Golden part and starts to put his energy into it.

"Let my friend go!" He gathers a blue aura  around him. Zane starts to shake violently as his skin falls, shaking his mechanics.

"He's not letting go," Lloyd screams. I tackle Pixal onto the ground as she tried to go to him. Fear runs through me as he shouts in pain.

"I am a nindroid. And ninja never quit." I feel Pixal start to shake in my grip. "Zane, stop," I scream, begging him to let go.

A blast of ice shoots from his chest, covering the Golden Master with ice. Even he starts to tell Zane to stop, but he never does.

Snow and ice start falling around Zane as the Golden Master shouts in pain. Zane is killing him.

"No," Pixal whispers. She slumps into my grip. Tears start to drip down her face. I watch as Borg holds onto Nya. Tears fill my eyes as I desperately hold them back.

The Golden Master bellows as he explodes, disappearing along with Zane.

We join the ninja below. Nya sobs into Cole. As I let go of Pixal she holds onto me tighter, sobbing. I catch Kai's eye and see sadness fill him. Zane was our brother.

————————————

I watch from afar as they give Zane the funeral he deserves. I felt nothing. I couldn't feel anything. My body had given up. My mind went numb. He was gone.

He was the balance in life. Borg pulls down the sheet revealing a statue of Zane. As Kai goes up to speak he looks into my eyes. I didn't want to show my emotions but I did.

Tears cascaded down my face. I couldn't hold them back. "I love you my brother," I whispered. The others gathered around the statue.
"I love you."