The Green Ninja

(The ninjas are suspicious when their archenemy Lord Garmadon moves in to help search for his missing some, but they realize they have to work together. And the others will find out a long-kept secret about (Y/n).)

Season One: Episode Ten
Words: 1.7k

"Good training, you're powers are getting stronger. But where Kai," Nya asks as we all take down our fake enemies. The boys go look for him while Nya asks me to stay back.

"(Y/n) you are able to control darkness and create shadows try teleporting through those," she says.

"Um, okay," I say. I raise my hands and create a shadow at the far end of the ship and cover myself in the black smoke creating a shadow around me. I close my eyes and focus, feeling for the other shadow. I reopen my eyes and see I've traveled, "cool," I cheer.

"Nice one," Nya says giving me a hug. I hear Sensei yell he's home so I run up the stairs as see him. "Sensei," I yell hugging him. The boys come down also to say hi.

"You missed so much Sensei. Zane's a robot, Nya is the samurai, and Cole's a dancer," Jay says.
"We'll catch you up later but you should know all of us have reached our full potential except for (y/n) and Kai," Zane explains.
"I have a feeling (y/n) might unlock it soon," Sensei says catching my attention.

I see my father behind Sensei and run out to him as Kai starts attacking him but Cole keeps me back.
"Kai stop," Sensei says as I get out of Cole's grip and kick him off, "he is the reason I left. For so long as Pythor has Lloyd he will be our guest."

"Sensei, he has four arms."
"He has to live with us?"
"He's evil."
"Why is (y/n) protecting him," Nya's question made me freeze.

I push my dad off of the stairs and we tumble down. He pushes me off as the others call my name, "let them fight," Sensei says. I yelp as he kicks me in the stomach and I crash into the floor. I send my hand into his jaw, grunting as I do so. "Don't do that," my father whispered as I prepare to throw a punch to his stomach. He retaliates and knocks me in the shoulder, sending me to the ground once more.

I throw balls of darkness and teleport through the shadows, "dad, why," I ask teleporting behind him just to get kicked back. "Ninja go," I yell spinning as he also spins, we produce the same color. I throw ball of darkness at him, him doing the same. I yell in pain as his power melts my skin.

"Why," I yell my eyes getting dark. I get interrupted as I lose focus, falling.
It feels like ages before I get up.

I walk towards him and as I raise my hands to attack he grabs me in his embrace.

"You left us," I scream pounding his chest as he pulls me close. "Dad, I'm so sorry," my voice cracks and he hugs me, "What for my child?"

"I haven't taken care of Lloyd, I've been a terrible sister, I told him you wouldn't have wanted him to be evil and you didn't choose to be evil. I couldn't protect him. I'm sorry," I let a tear slide down my face.

"Oh, daughter I am not mad, you did all you could, I am proud," he says as I sniff looking at him, "you are," I ask and he nods.

I look into his eyes and see all the terrible things he's done, all the killings, all the deaths he's caused.
"I can't trust you," I scream throwing him back.

"Father," All the boy yell, "yeah, sorry for not telling you," I put my head down.
Cole comes up and give me a hug, "it's who you are."
"We're not mad," Kai hugs me next."
"I wouldn't have you any other way," Zane smiles at me.
"Um, cool," Jay says making me laugh.

"Go to the bridge. It's time to put our attention to more pressing matters," Sensei says. The others walk with me, still not trusting my father, "you're so nice and he's...he's him, I don't trust him," Jay says.