Winds of Change

(Morro possesses Lloyd and uses him to infiltrate the tea shop and attack the other ninjas, who have mysteriously lost their powers.)

Season Five: Episode One
Words: 1.0k

I come from the back room of Sensei's new tea shop when I hear the boys laughing as they come back from a mission.

I pick up the box Sensei points to and walk out with him. "Let's put the ninja to work."

Sensei tells me to place the box on the ground and the boys huddle around it excitedly.
"New suits!"

I snort when sensei holds up the merchandise for the tea shop. "Those are work outfits."

"Yes, here are fliers you'll be passing out," Sensei says, handing the boys their fliers. Misako gasps when the phone rings. She goes to answer it.

After a few long minutes she hangs up the phone. "Was it an order," I ask.

She shakes her head. "It's the police. They've asked for Lloyd." I slump in confusion. He gives me a hug and rides off on his dragon.

"No fair! He gets to have fun while we walk around in this!"

——————————————

"Sensei, who do you think was responsible for the break-in," I pack up a small amount of tea leaves. "I don't know, someone dangerous."

"Oh, look! A customer!" My mother points to a mother and daughter pair walking in. "Hello, welcome to Steep Wisdom."

The boys rush into the shop once Misako gives the ladies their order.
"Sensei!"
"It's an emergency!"
"We need you!"

I step back a bit at the boy's tone; they were really loud. Sensei quickly shushed then, pulling me aside with the boys. "What is it?"
"We were getting the word out..." Kai starts. "And then there was this wind..." Cole adds.
"And our powers disappeared..." Zane says.
"You were using your powers?" Sensei only seemed worried about that.

I stood there confused and summoned a ball of darkness in my hands. "I didn't lose mine," I mutter.

I look outside, hearing the creeping of the wood. The sky turns five shades darker than before. "Sensei," I warn, feeling winds pick up.

"If your powers are gone, and (Y/n)'s are not, then something must've happened to..." he trails off, looking into the distance.

Lloyd walks up to the path, dressed in a more eerie look. "It's Lloyd," the daughter cheers. "I know that wind," Sensei mumbles to me.

Rough winds. Dark green sky. Morro.
"Morro," I mutter for only Sensei to hear. "That not Lloyd," I shout when the boys run to him.

The boys slow to a walk when 'Lloyd' says something. "Guys, back away." They turned around shrugged at my mood and kept walking

"Someone has taken over his body," Zane's words changed the way the ninja acted. They straighten up and slowed down even more.

"Give is our friend back," Cole shouted, Lloyd's hair turning black and gaining more aspects of Morro. He cackled and cracked his neck. "How are we supposed to fight a friend," Jay asks.

"Let me show you," Morro growled and charged the boys. Before he got to them, I tackled him to the ground. Before I could use my powers, he used his own and blew me and the boys back.

"Great," Jay sighed. "We don't have powers, but he does."

As the boys get flown back I keep my ground. I pound my fists together and shoot my powers backwards to keep me steady. I pick up a pair of water balloons, ready to throw them.

His winds easily push me back, knocking the water away from me. "Morro, stop! Let Lloyd go!" I push myself forward and onto him.

"How do you know who I am," he asks in a deep voice. "Because, Sensei taught me better." I swore I could see Lloyd come back before he was gone again. "Never!"

His winds pick me up, slamming me into a wall. I groan as the pain flared in my back. Nya helps up Kai, who's holding his arm, and helps the mother and daughter get away.

Cole tried to do Spinjitzu, but gets hit by Lloyd. He's not giving any mercy. Another blow if winds caused me to put up a shield that was quickly killed.

"Our Spinjitzu is worthless against his winds," Kai concludes after Jay falls. "Screw it," I shout and throw my body against Lloyd's.

"Brother, I know you're in there. Fight it!" His faces changed. "Sis?" I gasped happily. But he was gone. "Ha, nice try," Lloyd's voice was changed into a deeper one. Morro's voice.

"No," Cole shouts as I get flown into the ground and barely get up. My back is killing me and I can't breath.

My heart aches. I couldn't get to my brother. Cole picked me up and brought me into the Bounty. I gave up after a few restless attempts to fight back.

I look around and see Jay, Cole, Zane, Sensei, mother, Nya...Kai, where Kai? "Crap," Jay mutters. I watch as Kai puts Lloyd into a headlock, his face changing into Lloyd, turning back into Morro seconds later.

"Nya, now!" The anchor falls and gets Kai by the short, picking him up after us. "(Y/n), I need help here," Nya calls from the bridge.

The Bounty gets pulled, but we escape the grasp of Morro.

I hear Morro yell in displeasure as we get farther away from his grasps.

"Whew, that was close. The coast is clear," Nya sighs as I do. The ninja grumble at Sensei. I stand in shock at how Morro has finally been released all these years.

After much argument I spit out, "Sensei, how the heck did he get out?" The ninja turn towards me, wide eyed. "Wait, you know who that was?"

I groan and duck my head. "It's Sensei's job to tell you."

Sensei mutters before speaking up, quite unhappy about this. "You five were not my first pupils. There was one before you. Morro, the Master of Wind."

A beep of the screen, signals Morro catching up to us. "Uh-oh. That's not good."

——————
This was written so badly I'm sorryyyyyyy