The Day Ninjago Stood Still

(The ninjas try to flee from the Stone Army, which has been brought to life by the Devourer's toxic venom. Garmadon tries to seize control of the army.)

Season Two: Episode Eight
Words: 1.1k

I laugh, getting up as I watch Lloyd defeat the others blindfolded, "nice," I say, "but it's my turn."

Lloyd hands me the blindfold as he takes it off.
"It's may be dark," I put the blind fold on, raising my hands, "but that's where I live."

I hear light footsteps from behind me and sigh, "bro, seriously, people are more likely to hear sounds from behind them," I jump around to face Lloyd and kick his legs causing him to fall, "bad move really."

I loose my footing as the ground starts to shake. I take off the blind fold as the others turn on the news, listening in.
"Earthquake," I gasp as Sensei joins in.
"What do you think it could be," Cole asks as the ground shakes more.
"Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon," Kai says, "we haven't seen him in a while."

"He would never," Misako says, "he would never do anything to put his son in harm's way."
"Can't say the same about me," I mutter under my breath.
Zane whistles for his falcon and it lands on his arm.
"My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the street from above."
He lets it fly away.

—————————

"Go," they all yell as they reach for the lady. I use my powers and create a barrier, stopping the ground from falling anymore.
"Argh, I grunt, "hurry guys."

"Appreciate the support doggie," Cole says as Lloyd grabs the woman.
I sigh letting the ground go as the ground under us starts to fall but we jump out of the way.
"Ugh. Could have thought this plan through a little more," Cole says as his face scrunches up as he pulls the others up.
The woman thanks Lloyd as the dog jumps over Cole.

"These things keep coming with no warning," Kai says as Sensei runs towards us with my mother, a scroll in her hand.
"The scrolls said the earthquakes would be a warning. A warning for something far worse to come."

"Far worse," Jay asks dumbfounded, "what could be far worse?"
"Misako, the indestructible Stone Warrior we fought yesterday, where did you find him," Cole asks.
"He was buried under the city."
"You don't thing there's more, do you?"

"Be on guard, Ninja. We must be ready for whatever comes our way."

—————————

Sensei, it's as we feared," Zane says as we all watch the streets, "another Stone Samurai Warrior is loose on the streets."

"Woah," I yell as a fist comes from the ground.
"No," we yell as more and more Warriors start coming towards us.
"We're under attack!"

They all roar as they comes running towards us.
"Stay strong. Show no weakness."
We get ready to attack but Lloyd runs them over in the Sonic Radar.
"We have to protect the people," Sensei says jumping out.

"Gather as many as you can, and get them to our evacuation point."
"We've got a problem with the evacuation point guys," Nya says to us, "I can't find a safe place to land!"

More start coming as we tell Nya where the next evacuation point it.
"There's more," I shout.
Then, Alastair and Lloyd's dragon lands on top of them.
"Yeah!"

"Lloyd did you practice your Elemental Quakes with (y/n)," Sensei asks.
"Why should we, if it comes natural."

I stomp my leg into the ground causing a loud burst to shoot the warriors back as Lloyd jumps onto the ground. It creates small hills, making it hard for the warriors to get though.

"Good boy," I yell to Alastair as I hop on the Sonic Radar.
"Save yourselves," Lloyd says to the dragons.

—————————

"Barricade the doors," Cole says as we get into the building. I chuck some chairs at the door while others pick up other stuff.

"Time to climb," I shout letting the people go in front of me before making my way up the stairs, the others following.

I make it to the top, "we must by time for our getaway."
"Guys we cant beat them, but we can throw them off," I yell the others.

"Ninja go," we shout. I stop and dodge an attack, throwing him off the stairs.
Cole lifts one into the air and I jump off the railing, kicking it in the stomach.
"Nice one," he says, watching it fall down the flights of stairs.

"Let's hope we bought enough time."

—————————

"Hurry their coming," Lloyd says as we make our way onto the Bounty.
"My research," I hear my mom yell as she goes back to the stairwell.
"Mom no," I scream as Cole holds me back.
I watch as Lloyd tried to stop her but she kisses his forehead and runs.

I watch as Jay drags Lloyd onto the ship.
"They just keep coming!"
I grab onto Lloyd as I watch the warriors try to get onto the ship.
"We have to get out of here. Our last remaining booster won't last long!"

"We have to wait for mom," Lloyd shouts, hugging me back.
"Sensei," Lloyd and I yell as Jay and Cole reach out to stop us from following him.

—————————

I gasp as I see warriors fly out of a window. I look closer and see my mom and Sensei fighting.
"Zane," I yell as I get into the bridge.
"What is it (Y/n)," he asks.
I look behind me towards the building, the exact level mom and Sensei are on before looking back to Zane, "I'm trusting you."

He nods and yells towards Nya as I make my way towards Cole. I run up to him and grab his face, "Hey, (y/n)," he says. I cut him off as I kiss him on the lips before pulling away and running out, jumping onto the building, rolling away.

"(Y/n)," Lloyd shouts loudly as Jay holds him back from following me.
'I'll get them back' I mouth back to him running into the building.

———————

"Ninja go," I yell, spinning my way through the warriors.
I spot my mom and Sensei near an open window.
"Daughter, What are you doing here," my mom asks.
"Saving your life," I run towards them, grabbing each of them as I jump out of the window, bringing them with me.

My hair flies behind me as I fall through the sky, landing on the Bounty.
"You saved us," Sensei says as the others surround us.
"Sis," Lloyd comes up and hugs me, "why would you do that," he hits me.

I look at Cole and blush under my hood. He smiles back as the others cheer for me.