Enter the Digiverse

(The ninjas venture into the Digiverse to confront the Digital Overlord. Meanwhile, Pythor and Wu lead a Nindroid attack on Borg Tower.)

Season Three: Episode Five
Words: 1.7k

"I think we should put the main switch over here," Cyrus places down a button where I have decided to sit.
"With a ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good."

I jump down from the counter. "I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that."

"I did. But what was before I truly understood the entire capabilities Zane's powers truly allow us." I face Zane, a proud smile on my face.
"And what is that?"

"A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden Power."
"And escaping the Digiverse," Nya steps forward.

"Exactly! But if we digitize the Ninja And Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse."

Jay's eyebrows furrow together. "What do you mean inside the Digiverse?"
"Wait," I rub my temple, "you're going to put us into the...the video game?"

"Yes. But Mr. Borg, if anything were to happen to them inside the program-"
"Of course. Every step into the unknown has its dangers."

"What dangers? What is she talking about?"
"You know how in video games you get multiple lives?"
My jaw drops excitedly, "yeah!"
"It's not like that."

Jay frowns, "oh."
"Presto! We're up and running!"
Cyrus gets interrupted by the savages.
"Take back the power!"

They start attacking the ramp, powering down what little we had. "Are you serious," I exclaim, throwing my hands down in frustration.

Suddenly everything turns on, gold specs spark from everywhere. "Where's all the power coming from?"

"G-golden power," I stutter.
"It's already begun," Cyrus looks around. "The Overlord has started the transference."
I step forward, "We need to stop him!"

"Be seated, ninja. There's isn't much time."
I take a seat in one of the chairs. "Jay, were going into the game!"
"I know right," we both silently fangirl.

"Once we're inside, what do we do," Zane asks, raising an eyebrow at our antics.
"Put simply, reboot the system. All source code travels through the heart of the mainframe. Follow it and you'll find a glowing activation port.

He clamps the seat around me. "The Techno Blades are the key the activate the reboot and erase all corruption from the system."

"Uh, can you put it more simply," Kai unsure voice says as Pixal attaches out Techno Blades to the seats.
"Look for a bright, big light, airhead, then put your weapons into it," Cole says, mentally facepalming.

"Okay, I can't do that... hey! I am not an airhead!"
"Remember I wrote the code, but he controls it. His turf, his rules. I'll do my best to keep you hidden from here, but the longer you go unnoticed, the better chance you have to succeed." Pixal sets up a digital screen with our vitals and location.

"Prepare for entry."
"How do we know this is really going to work, and won't disintegrate us instantly?"
"Hm, I'm not sure."
"What," I pause, "you don't know?"

"(Y/n), don't let him get to your head. Since your the closest to Lloyd, he'll try to get you on his side."
"Okay got - argh," I get interrupted as my vision gather code in it.