Pirates vs. Ninja

(When Garmadon accidentally brings to life the ruthless Captain Soto and his pirates, it's up to the ninja to stop them from plundering Ninjago City.)

Season Two: Episode Two
Words: 1.4k

I watch as Lloyd throws punches at Kai. Lloyd jumps up and kicks his hands and he falls back.

"Woah, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe."
"I see the student has become the teacher," Sensei says, "you will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the five ninja."

"Great," Cole stars, "now that that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai!"
As Sensei starts to talk I walk out with Lloyd to go to Nya.

—————————

"Hey Nya," I say patting Alastair.
"Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon," I hear Nya say to Lloyd as I pick up some medicine.

I apply the paste onto Alastair's face where he was bitten by the Devourer. "I know, it has to get better though," I rub his scales softly, tickling him.
"Go get some air," I say as I let Alastair go, following after the other dragon.

—————————

"Grand Sensei Darreths Mojo Dojo," I question, "what kind of name is that?"

"This is where Lloyd is going to train," Cole asks.
We walk in an a man dressed in brown walks out, "welcome to Grand Sensei Darreth's Mojo Dojo. I dare-th you to join my dojo."
He starts doing weird moves and gets tangled up.
"Face the wall of karate trophies. If you look closely, my name is on all of them. That is because I am a highly skilled karate machine," he gloats.

"Look," I say, "we were wondering is we could share your dojo. So we can train this little guy," I ruffle Lloyd's hair, "he needs to become the greatest ninja in all of Ninjago."

"Not possible, for I am the greatest in the land. I'll let you train here but only on one condition. You can defeat me," he says and starts doing more of his crazy moves.

Kai does Spinjitzu and Darreth immediately screams, "you can train in my dojo anytime."

——————————

"You must be light on your feet," Jay says leading him towards Cole.
"When you strike with your fists, concentrate. You may be small, but you're strong."
He focuses and lift his hand, slamming it down causing a crack to go through the floor. I fly back and land on my back groaning as the other do too.

"That was the power of the Staff if Quakes," Jay says, "and you did it without the Golden Weapon," I say happily.
"That must be why you have the potential to be the greatest ninja," Zane says, "you can harness all of the elemental powers!"

"Cool!"
"With this power, you must be careful. You must control it before it controls you."
Lloyd frowns as Darreth walks into the room. I roll my eyes making Cole laugh.

"I have to admit, not bad for a kid. But instead of 10 boards how about 50," Darreth says.
I give Cole a look of annoyance making him laugh and wrap an arm around me.
"And perhaps if I, Grand Sensei Darreth, can break through them all, you will allow me to join your team and become the Brown Ninja!"

I hold in a laugh, "sorry pal. Clubs already full."
"Okay, okay. Them maybe this demonstration of my superhuman strength may persuade you."
He starts doing a few stupid stretches and slams his hand down onto the boards...they don't break. He starts screaming 'ow,' while holding his hand.
"I think he broke his hand, instead of the boards," I chuckle.