Chapter 2

I sat there in my seat while Marko was looking stupid. Mr. Vile caught him in his act of skipping. Stupid ass.

"Well, Mr. Williams why are you not in class?", Mr. Vile asked Marko while he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I am in class."

"No, you're not."

"Then what is this big room then?" He moved his arms around. Some of the kids started to giggle.

"It's a classroom."

"Then I'm in class. Might not be my class but I'm in one." He tapped the side of his glasses while Mr. V was ticked off.

The class started laughing. I can't lie that was kind of smooth but stupid. He started smirking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Mr. Williams.... Get out of my class."

"Ight Mr. V." He walked out of the class. Mr. V sighed then looked at me.

"I don't see how you deal with that one."

"Me either."

It hasn't even been 10 seconds since this boy had left and he was already in the doorway again.

"Um... Mr. V?"

"Yes?"

"I need a pencil."

Mr. V rubbed his temples. "I don't have one."

"How you don't got a pencil and you the teacher?"

"Out!"

"Ight ight."

Marko left then Mr. V started teaching about Greece and how their society worked. I was taking notes when I felt something poke me. I glared at Jade and she nodded at the door. I looked at the door to see Marko once again.

He was holding up a sign. It said:

Do not remove it.

I gave him a confused look and he looked down at the sign then flipped it around.

Lunch?

I shook my head and went back to my notes. Jade, once again, poked me in my side. I looked back at the door and the sign was different.

I'll pay.

I gave him a thumbs up. Ain't nothing like free food. Marko was one of those friends you meet but you don't know how you met them. Sometimes you don't need a reason why.

We've been friends ever since then. Jade thinks we should date, but not for me. To be honest, I don't want a boyfriend and Marko gets a new girl every damn day so no.

~~~~~~~

After a few more classes, it was time for me to get my free lunch. I put my books up and walked towards the cafeteria with Jade. She was telling me about how she accidentally walked into the boys' locker room and saw all six-packs. Maybe a little bit more.

"Girl it was heaven. Like dear Lord... Then I saw Terence chocolate ass... Bitch, I had waterfalls."

"You a mess. A complete mess."

"And you a... CARMEN WIT THE FAT ASS!"

Oh yeah...Jade's bisexual. If you don't know what that means...then you're too young love.

Carmen turned around and rolled her eyes. I elbowed Jade in her side. She always messing with her.

"Leave that damn girl alone."