Chapter 7

This gym smelled like sweat and feet. I saw my teacher, Mrs. Strong, telling people to go get dressed. Just like her name... This lady was strong. She told us that she made it to the Olympics but she had a knee injury so that flopped.

I went into the locker room and changed into my gym clothes. Nothing really but some yellow joggers and my running shoes.

When I put my stuff in the locker, the one next to me slammed shut. I looked over to see little Miss Plastic and one of her friends. She was glaring at me for some reason that I probably don't give two fucks about.

I tried to walk around her but she stood in my way.

"I mean unless you finna say something... I don't have all day."

"What you and Jamal were talking about?"

Is this what this is about? Him? She always had her eyes on either him or Marko. Hell the whole football team if I may add.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Look, Stephanie, I don't want anything to do with him or anyone else you got your claws on."

"Good. I'm glad you understand."

She got all up in my face. Like back the fuck up before we kiss or some shit.

"Because Jamal is mines. Stay away from him and everything will be cool."

"Whatever. Can you back up? If we get any closer... We just might kiss and I don't wanna do that."

"Ugh... Whatever."

She backed out of my space and left. Her little crew followed her. I rolled my eyes and put my stuff up.

I left the locker room and went back into the gym.

"Alright kiddos, I'm gonna just give you guys 5 laps on the track outside. After that feel free to have a free day. I gotta go attend this meeting so go do your laps if you want your grade!"

We all made our way to the track outside. It felt really good outside, I'm actually happy it wasn't hot today.

Some of the boys started running while the girls walked with their friends. I pulled out my phone and put my headphones in. I turned the volume all the way up and started jogging.

See... I don't think I described my body type to y'all but just know I'm 5'3 and I'm thick ok. I jugs and buns and me jogging jus making these big things bounce.

I caught a couple of dudes staring at me or smirking. I saw their lips move but I didn't hear what they were saying. Oh well.

I jogged past Stephanie and saw her get mad. Then she passed me up, tryna show off her body. I rolled my eyes and continued with the rest of my laps.

~~~~~~~~

I was on my last one and decided to run. While I was running, I passed up Stephanie and her little crew plus a few other people. Hell... I was gone.

I was running so fast that I bumped into someone. The blast made me rush into them, causing me to almost tackle them.

I felt something hard below me. It wasn't a dick people. I touched on it and it felt like a chest. I snatched my headphones out and sat up.

"Aw crap... I'm so sorry I didn't see you there." My hair was all in the way. I was moving it but a hand brushed it out the way for me.

I looked up to see those sexy ass eyes. And those eyes belonged to Jamal.

"We gotta stop bumping into each other like this love."

The sun just had to shine down on his fine ass face. He started to glow and his eyes lit up. I got off him and he stood up. He held his hand out so he could help me up.