Chapter 10

I wiped my tears away and stood up. I walked up to her and slammed her head into the mirror. I did it over and over until some of her blood was on my hands then I let her lifeless body fall to the floor.

Who am I kidding? I can't do anything like that. So let's get back to reality.

Instead of smashing her face into the mirror I got up and noticed a bucket of old mop water by the door. In a quick motion, I drenched her and her crew in nasty mop water. She screamed like a little girl and ran out of the bathroom with her crew behind her.

"Hopefully she cleans up her act."

I sighed and put my back against the wall. This entire time Marko was in love with me and I didn't even notice.

Is it crazy that I might love him too?

Jade sat next to me and grabbed my hand. "We can go back to my place if you like?"

I shook my head. " No... I'll just face them head-on." I can't just skip school just because my friend dates a selfish bitch.

I stood up and dusted myself off. I went into the mirror and fixed myself up and rushed to 1st period.

~~~~~~~~

By the time I got there, the bell had already rung and everyone was just staring at me. Mr. V stopped teaching and glanced at me.

"How nice of you to join us, Ms. Washington. Take a seat."

I didn't say anything and just sat down. I could feel the whispers and snickering of the students. Things like what happened today will spread fast around the school like a wildfire. I just chose to keep my head down and do the work.

Soon after a few minutes, Stephanie and her crew walk in and she made eye contact with me. She walked towards me and in a swift motion, she knocked all of my stuff off of the desk.

"Oops. Guess I should watch where I'm going."

"Really?"

"Aye, you better pick my bestie shit up.", Jade said to her.

" Ian picking up shit and you better shut up before I put yo ass in the hospital like yo granny."

She shouldn't have said that and you could hear the 'oooh's among the students. How in the hell did she know about Jade's granny? I looked back at Jade and she stood up and walked towards Stephanie.

I already knew that Jade was about to smash Stephanie's face in so I stood up in front of Jade.

"Move Kat. I'm finna pop my motherfucking top."

"I know you are and you can't fight her."

She looked at me in disgust. She tried to move around me but I wasn't going for it.

"She's not fucking worth it Jade. Just let it go."

"The fuck you mean she not worth it?! This bitch has been fucking with us for four whole fucking years Kat! FOUR YEARS! I'm sick of this hoe and Ima put her in her place!"

Jade brushed past me and punched Stephanie right in the face. Stephanie flew back and Jade just went crazy on her. It didn't take long for a crowd to form around the girls.