Chapter 20

He unchained my sisters and chained our wrists together. Even though I don't like this, I'm happy for them to be at my side. "Now, time to show you around."

He walked us out into the cold hallway and led us to the left, towards the other room. The first door on the right was an old bathroom. The mirror had a crack in it and everything else was just falling apart.

The room on the right was his room. It had a bit of a man's touch to it with a sprinkle of dust. And the last room was locked. "What's behind this door? " I asked, afraid for an answer. He turned around and stood in front of me. His finger lifted my head up to meet his gaze, which was very serious at this time.

"Don't and I will repeat this, Do not going into that room. It is off-limits to all three of you. If I catch any of you in that room, it will be your worst nightmare." He kissed my cheek and patted the girls on their heads. I glanced down at them and they were terrified.

I just hope someone was out there looking for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at home~

I ran frantically into the police station, searching for a cop to help me. "Please someone help me!"

A few officers glanced up at me and that's when I saw the Detective. I ran towards him and crashed into his arms. "Woah, wait Margaret? Are you okay?"

I shook my head and quickly wiped my tears away. "My babies! They're gone!" I cried. He walked me into his office and sat me down in a chair. "Jesus Lord, my babies are gone!"

"Slow down now Margaret... Just explain everything to me."

"I sent my babies to the store for me since the car was acting up. They left and didn't return for hours. So I went down to the store and saw my baby bracelet on the ground behind the building." I just kept on crying and crying. The detective gave me a box of tissues and hugged me. "Please just find my girls for me."

"As you know Margaret, several girls have gone missing in this part of town but we'll do everything we can." Just then the door behind me opened and I wiped my tears away. "Hey pops, everything alright?"

I knew that young man's voice. I turned around to see Marko standing there, in his usual attire. "Ms. Washington? What's wrong?"

"The girls have gone missing!" His eyes went wider than I thought it could. I shook my head and kept crying. "Who would do this to my babies?"

"I'll do everything I can to find your girls, Ms. Washington," Marko said as he sat down next to me. I nodded and glanced back at the detective.

"Please bring my babies back to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in an abandoned house~

He showed us around the house and said he had a chores list for us. We would have to clean, cook, and do anything other chores to get our 'luxurious life.' I didn't understand why he would want to take us.

But I didn't plan on sticking around to find out.

We were in the kitchen, cleaning it up when I felt an arm wrap around me. His hot breath was on my skin as he whispered into my ear.

"I have something in stored for you." He kissed my ear and unchained my wrist to my sisters. Crissy reached out to me and he smacked her hand.

Doing before thinking, I turned around and slapped him. He just smirked at me, my slap doing no type of damage to him. "Protective huh?"

Suddenly, he grabbed my throat and held me up in the air. I couldn't breathe but I could hear my siblings, begging for him to let me go. I tried to break from his grip but he was just too strong.

"Don't seem so tough now. Let's see how vulnerable you can get." He dropped me and I started to choke on air. I felt a tug on my hair as he was pulling me through the house, back up the steps, and threw me onto his bed.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I feared for the worst. I squirmed away from him and he grabbed me by my ankles.

I could hear my siblings outside the door, beating on it. "Damn kids!" He went over to the door and I heard nothing but slaps sound off. I ran towards him and jumped on his back, trying to protect my sisters.

Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault
If you would like to skip it, just head to the next chapter

In one quick motion, he grabbed me by my hair and pinned me against the door. "You're a bit of a struggle. But don't worry, I enjoy a challenge."

"P-please don't."

"Too late for begging sweetie." He threw me onto the bed and ripped off my clothes in an instant. Sending a trail of kisses down my neck and stomach, he stopped at my panty line and ripped them off.

I tried to fight back but he tied up my arms and stuffed my mouth with a dirty rag. "Scream all you want now, no one will hear you."

He continued to kiss all over me until he stood up and I didn't want to watch him but I could hear the clinging of his belt unbuckling. I shut my eyes as tight as I could and just prayed for it to be over.

There was silence. It was a bit too quiet for my liking. I thought he had changed his mind until I felt a pain that I thought I would never feel.

A cry of suffering shot out of my mouth through a long-lasting scream. My screams were muffled from the rag in my mouth but that didn't stop him.

He was enjoying every second of this fantasy while I wished for it all to be over. The one thing that I treasured most ripped away from me in a matter of seconds.

My dignity.

My self-esteem.

My virginity...

With each thrust, the nastier I felt. With each push, the more I screamed. With every groan leaving his mouth, I cried.

Seconds felt like hours until he just collapsed on top of me. He removed the rag from my mouth and kissed my lips. "Let this be a warning to you. I own you now and you will forever be mine. If you test me again, I won't hesitate to try one of your sisters."

I couldn't do anything but nod my head. He untied my arms and got off of me. I heard the door open and shut with a slam. I couldn't move or speak.

All I could do was cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~

G.E.M out!