Chapter 23

Day four

I didn't get any sleep that night. I just stayed up and cleaned myself up from last night's punishment. I thought long and hard about what we should do next.

I crept into my sisters' room and watched them as they slept. It calmed me down a bit when they were asleep. It looks like they were at peace while I looked like pure shit.

While I sat there, I came to the conclusion of something...

We can't get away from here with the help of the townspeople because we don't know who can help us or not.

I still don't have a clue to where we are.

And the only way we can leave is to become what he wants and that's quality young ladies.

And that's our last hope.

Alex woke up and started to cry. I put her in my lap and rocked her. She told me how she had a nightmare about those men touching her. I just rocked her and held her in my arms. "Alex I have another plan."

"What is it?" She asked, wiping her eyes. "We have to play the game."

"What?"

"Only how we leave is if we follow his rules and get our 'luxurious lifestyle'," I said using air quotes. She giggled and it brought a bit of joy to my heart.

"So what do we do?"

"Follow any rules that he gives out. And I promise that we will leave."

"Promise?" I nodded and hugged her tight as I could. Charles yelled my name from the other room and I put Alex on the bed and went into his room. He was laid out across the bed with a remote in his hand, watching tv. "Yes?"

"Get me a beer, will you?" I nodded and went downstairs. I went into the fridge and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I quickly closed it and hurried back up the steps.

When I gave him his beer, he pulled me down into bed with him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close. "You keep this up and you will get your lifestyle."

I nodded and to add a little more trustworthiness, I kissed his cheek. The kiss took him off guard and he smiled at me. "Can I go clean up my sisters?" I asked, putting on a fake smile to seal the deal.

He kissed my neck and let me go. I got up and went into the other room. Chrissy was now awake and they both looked a mess. I quickly put them into the tub and found them something decent to wear.

After I got them out, I took a cold shower myself and got dressed in a black shirt and pants. I usually never wear anything this depressing but being here can put it on you...

After I finished getting dressed, I decided to straighten up the fucked up ass house we're in and make it look nice.

Might as well do something with my time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Back at school~

The school wasn't the same without my best friend here. Every since Marko told me about what happened to Kat and her sisters, I was on edge. Her mother was just crying and desperately trying to figure who could have taken my girl away...

We moved her into my granny's house so we could watch her and Marko hasn't been the same either. He's been up late at night, searching for her, skipping school and watching Jamal ass like a hawk.

I couldn't even wrap my head around the fact if Jamal was the reason. If he is, he's dead to me and I swear I'm going to kill him. I was on my way to lunch until I noticed someone outside.