Chapter 18

Day two

My vision was blurry and my head was in a daze. It felt like a stampede had just trampled my body as a whole. The pain was unbearable and when I actually opened my eyes, the light stung me.

I tried to move but my hands and feet were tied down. I tried to break out of whatever was holding me down but I wasn't letting up. When my vision cleared up, I noticed that I was in a room: the wallpaper was peeling off of the walls, the floors were old and dirty, the window was again boarded shut.

I looked down at my feet which were chained together. I glanced up at my arms which were chained to the bed as well. Speaking of this bed, it was old and worn out. I could feel a spring poking in my backside.

I tried to pull and yank but it just hurt me even more. I sat up and realized that my sisters weren't in the room with me. A tear rolled down my cheek as I started to worry for them.

Suddenly, the doorknob was turning and the door opened. In the doorway was that man again. He was standing there with a smirk on his face. He then slowly walked into the room while dragging a chair with him.

He placed the chair on the right side of the bed and sat down. I watched his every move. The way he walked, his posture, and most importantly, his face.

Never did he once break that smirk.

"I see your awake now.", he said in a calming tone. I didn't say anything, the only thing I wanted to do was get away from here. " Now that wasn't a very nice thing to do yesterday.", he said while showing me the mark on his forehead.

The same place where I hit him with the hammer.

"Not going to speak huh? I have my ways into making you talk." He stood up and sat on the bed. He took his hand and rubbed my leg all the way up to my stomach. Soon as his skin made contact with mines, I felt disgusted.

He kept going all the way up to my chest and I had a hint that he would try to touch my breasts. I tried to scoot away but the chains didn't let me. A smile appeared across his face as he gripped my breast. "Still not gonna say anything?", he asked while massaging my breast.

" G-get away from me.", I said, my voice raspy and dry. "There we go. You sound like you need some water."

He picked up a bottle from the floor and held it out to me as if I could actually grab it. "Thirsty?", he said in a mocking manner. He twisted the cap off and sipped a bit of the water.

Once he took his sip, he held the bottle up to my lips. I refused to drink it but it's the only chance I get. I drank a bit of the water, letting it revive my dry insides and held a bit on my tongue.

He took it back and screwed the cap back on. "Better?" I nodded my head and he leaned in, about to kiss me. Soon as he had gotten close enough, I spit the water into his face. He jerked back then wiped his face off with his shirt. "Where are my sisters you bastard?" I said with a glare.

He looked back at me and laughed. Just then, his hand went up and he slapped me right across the cheek. My cheek started to sting and I couldn't help but cry.

He then grabbed my face and made me look at him. "You listen to me, I am your master, you're new caregiver and provider. You will obey me and my rules. And if not, you will be punished." He let me go and rubbed my cheek and unscrewed the bottle.

He poured the rest of the water in my face and threw the bottle across the room "Let's see how you can handle your first punishment." He stood up and unchained my feet. Once my feet were free, he tried to spread my legs but I fought back.

"GET OFF OF ME!", I screamed as he tried to pry my legs open. I was strong but he was stronger. He opened my legs up with ease and slid between them. I kept kicking and screaming but he didn't move a muscle.

He then ripped my shirt off and started to kiss up my stomach and stopped at my bra. He made eye contact with me and I just kept moving around, trying to get him off of me. He licked my neck and nibbled on my ear.

Just then the door opened and a woman was standing there. She had caramel skin and a skinny figure. I realized that she was the woman from the pharmacy. She had a smirk on her face when we made eye contact. She had on a huge black sweater with olive green cargo pants.

"You done playing with your little toy?", she said while taking a red sucker out of her mouth

"You done playing with your little toy?", she said while taking a red sucker out of her mouth. The man stopped and looked back with a sense of hatred.

"What are you doing here Natalia?"

She leaned against the door frame and sucked on her sucker." I came for you baby." He got off of me and walked towards the woman. They shared a sloppy kiss and the lady looked back at me. "Come on darling, I can please you way better than she ever could." She wrapped her arms around him and he put his shirt back on.

"Where are the girls?"

"In the other room. They keep crying and asking for her. I shut them up though." This woman was making my skin crawl. I swear if I could get out of the chains that hold me down at this moment, all hell would break loose.

"I'm going to check up on a few things. Don't do anything stupid.", he told her in a stern voice. She nodded and batted her eyelids. " I just want to have a little conversation with the girl."

The man had walked off and the woman had walked into the room and closed the door. She sat down in the chair and scooted a bit closer to me.

"Can you pl-"

My words were interrupted by her hand. She slapped me exactly where he did but hers didn't hurt as much. When I looked back at her, she had nothing but disgust and hatred written all over her face.

"Listen to me you little bitch. Charles will forever and always be mines. So don't think your cute little face and a nice body will TAKE HIM FROM ME!", she yelled in my face. Spit from her mouth actually hit my cheek and I glared at her.

" I don't want anything to do with him. I just want to go home.", I told her.

"Lies! The girl from last time said the same thing." She paused, pulling a cigarette from her pocket and placing it between her lips. "Oh! I just want to go home. I just wanna do this and that!" she said in a mocking tone.

She lit the cigarette and blew a puff of smoke into my face. I coughed from the nasty smoke and the smell burned my nose. "Know what?"

I glanced at her and she had a smile on her face. "Let's burn that pretty little skin of yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G.E.M out!