Cast

Here are the casts of the each stories.

Twilightnardo's 'Space Between Us',thanks to "Space Heroes"it was now based by romance(Sorry Leo but it's my turn to change the channel now)

Leonardo as Captain Ryan,A womanizing,playboy Admiral who was crazy in love with the Princess Melia Sapphire and soon became her love interest.

Twilight Sparkle as Princess Melia Sapphire,a beautiful yet smart princess from the Planet Stellar Dome,and crazy love target of Captain Ryan and soon became his love interest .

Flash Sentry  as Prince Galactus,an evil galaxy villain whose on a lust after Melia after they met in the incident and a rival of Captain Ryan.

Sonic as Crainshaw,Captain Ryan's very anxious lieutenant and always gets slap as a gag.

Raritello's 'Poisonous Kiss',inspired by 'Suicide Squad' and 'Descendants'

Donatello as Dr.Nathan 'Nate' Shade,an anti-crime psychiatrist of the Eccentric Juveniles' Asylum and as Belladonna's doctor and love interest.

Rarity as Belladonna,Crime's most evil villainess who has powers of charm and brains, plans to escape by manipulating Dr. Nathan to be infatuated by her,however, she grown feelings for him and became his lover.

April O'Neil as Nurse Roxy,former love interest and assistant of Dr. Nathan,who's jealous of Belladonna and she's indeed responsible trying to kill Belladonna so she can reunited to Nathan and make love.

Victoria Gordon as Delilah Shade,Nathan's self-esteem cousin.

RaphShimmer's 'Hot Admirer' based by 'Adventure Time's relationship of Flame Princess and Finn and Fionna and Marshal Lee'

Sunset Shimmer as Rebecca Fry,a victorious and gentle Fire fighter of the fire house,She is called a 'tsundere' after when Sean teases her and became his love interest.

Raphael as Sean Spice,a sensational male Model who is popular to all the ladies,was saved by Rebecca and  falling in love with Rebecca by teasing her.

Slash as Troy Mulligan, Sean's manager of sexy mutants' magazines who is manipulative and greedy.But soon realizes his mistakes.

MikeyPie's 'Sweethearts' based by Zootopia,Adventure time's Princess Bubblegum's kingdom,Little Mermaid and Romeo and Juliet.

Michelangelo as Neapolitan Scoops,A fun loving and lovesick Candiforian,needs somebody to love but his father forbids him to leave just to be safe.Until he met Katie and the two fell in love.

Pinkie Pie as Cakelynn(Katie) Von Nilla,A cute girl from Pastridelphia and who was tired of her parents  giving her choices to get married until she met Neapolitan and became his lover.

Shinigami as Sugakira,Sweets Lands' singer (Parody and based by Shakira)One of besties of Katie's

Casejack's 'Heart in my Claws'inspired by Monster romances and based by Anime thrills.

Casey Jones as Tyrone McWolf,a feisty,flirtatious werewolf of Monster world and one of the most fearsome Mansters and Alexandra's childhood friend and Love Interest when he first encountered her.

Applejack as Alexandra V. Rodriguez,An eye-catching girl who is Van Helsing's 1st grand daughter,Tyrone's childhood crush,along with the Mansters (except Brad) who are in lust in her,then she and him became lovers but it was interrupted by her grand Father.

Hun as Tutankhamen 'Tut',Leader of the Mansters,rival of Tyrone,Who reveal to be evil and plans to take Alexandra as his concubine.

Gore Bloodlust as Brad Vladimir,One of the Mansters,rival of Tyrone and tries to get Alexandra's attention.

Dylan IceBerg as Wynn Diego,One of the Mansters,rival of Tyrone and tries to get Alexandra's attention.

Flutterslash's 'Savage World', This is a western story based on Pocahontas, Magnificent 7 and cowboy related episodes in previous shows ( I change it's story to make it easy, K-drama are not my thing. Sorry)

Slash as Arthur Burner, A lone wolf cowhand of the Old Town Road. He met Sunflower as uninvited guest but soon being close to her and soon to deeply in love with her, much to Wind River's dismay.

Fluttershy as Sunflower / Sandra, A benevolent Indian tribe princess who journeys to the Old Town Road. She keeps annoying Arthur when they first counter and became friends yet now lovers.

Keith Kogane as George Renegade, Sheriff Roger's nephew who dreams to be a sheriff

Lance McClain as Wind River, Sunflower's fiancee,

Hunk Garret as Fredrick, a local moonshiner  

Adrian Agreste and Marco Diaz as The Saloon Boys

Might Mutanimals and Shredder's goons as The menacing outlaws called the White Devils

Tiger Claw as Roger, George's uncle

Sondash's 'Edward and Joanna', This story is action-y and quarrel yet insecure romance thanks to police based movies and parody comedy movies.(I replace the love story with something related to Sondash something very violent, Sorry i had to change it)

Sonic The Hedgehog as Edward Miller, Police capt. of the police enforcement B.L.U.E (Brave Lads Undertakes Endangered) , Heroic and Laid-back leader of the group after Joanna replaces him. He first thinks it's a guy taking his place but it was a girl. He is Joanna's love interest.

Rainbow Dash as Joanna Paulson, Police Major and newest member/ new leader of B.L.U.E, A strict and challenging young woman with a warm heart. Boys admired her because of her high-rank standards, She is Edward's Love interest.

 Shadow the Hedgehog as Lee Crimson-Lust Jr., Former SP03 police man, who was retired but plotting a devious schemes to flush out the police headquarters, He is the leader of R.E.D. (Rage on Enemies to Death)Edward and Joanna's arch-enemy.

Silvlight's 'Got to Believe' Based from Philippines' romantic TV shows

Starlight Glimmer as Sophia Willowfield,An awkward honored student who a target of the bullies,Until she met Harvey Perez and they both fell in love as she give being an honored and be together with him.

Silver the Hedgehog, Harvey Perez, An airhead but optimistic wannabe magician,he once met Sophia and he ask her to his assistant but refuses and yet he convinced her,Then they both fell in love and together to be forever.

Trixie LulaMoon as Lisa Birch,Harvey's ex-girlfriend and best friend of Sophia,she quits to be the assistant until Sophia take her place.

And that's all the stories.

the guests shall be the Voltron,Star vs the forces of evil,The Loud House,Miraculous Ladybug,and etc. as the supporting casts.

NO MEAN AND NO CRITICIZING COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MLP belongs to hasbro 

SONIC belongs to sega

BYE BYE!