Heart in My Claws Part 8 (FINAL)

Warning: Bloody violence

Back with Alexandra and still-human Tyrone,kissing on the moonlight, she broke the embrace and giggles,Tyrone confused why,Alexandra said she was smitten by his human after when they kissed,Tyrone informs that he can remain human for her, But Alexandra wouldn't want him human, Tyrone replied that if Van Helsing finds out she and him are together,he'll be executed,she doesn't care as long if she's on her side and be against her grandfather's rules,she softly convinced to him to don't be human for her, Little did they know the Mansters went to the power room,causes the whole castle to close lights and activates shut down inside which made people anxious; Suddenly, Tyrone's communicator,stating it's voice,As when Tyrone answered, he shocking hear Wynn's voice, who knew his plan after he kidnapped Rocky, Electra, Tammy and the gremlins with him, told him intimidatingly if he and Alexandra wants to save them and Van Helsing to live, they have to meet them at top of the castle.

She and Tyrone have to save them but Tyrone retorts he'll save them as he promises Alexandra to evenly save Van Helsing,whether he hates him or not,it's okay to make a sacrificing hope, Later arriving at the top of the castle , where Van Helsing is tied along with the Tyrone's monster friends, due to his disgust, Lastly, Tyrone arrives,meeting the Mansters who are grosses by his human form before Tyrone eventually pukes out the silver coin painful, Tyrone came to rescue his friends and Van Helsing, Tut rather make a trade only to lusts Alexandra or make vengeance on Van Helsing, Tyrone challenges him to a duel, Tut remarks he'll challenge them to a duel,only to claim what's theirs, While they fight, Alexandra followed him til she bumped into meeting the Ghoul Girls,they started to cat fight but she find a way to beat them except not knowing that one of them backfired her pride by stabbing her arm and abducts her.

Afterwards, Tyrone fights Wynn,Brad and Tut,lucky for him he brawls over their undead bodies, As he punched them,he suddenly gotten weaker, Tut evilly points out that he's weaker when the moon was covered by clouds, Tut punched him deadly, Brad and Wynn beats up merciless, the others and Van Helsing are shocked to this,even Van Helsing who almost can't handle this torture; after they're done beating him, Just then the Ghoul Girls arrived,revealing they have Alexandra taken,due to Tyrone and Van Helsing's concern and anger when Tut lecherously grabs Alexandra and harasses her, Tyrone tries to get up but without the moonlight's power he'a weaken,being force to watch his crush getting harassed, After an ordeal, Brad will now get his revenge; However, Tut denies his desire of vengeance frankly scolds he'll have fun with the girl,which saddens him,Tut informs to Brad that his plan is undesirable,and receives a garlic at his mouth causing him to cough, Wynn coercion with Alexandra while Tut comments Tyrone that he's weak and a real mutt,he is lucky he'll never be part of the group like he did earlier, Tyrone encourages himself he'll never be part of the revenge party and wants to be with Alexandra.

Regarding,he spokes a cheesy speech that he'll do anything for his crush,at least he won't hurt,he'll sacrifice everything,and forever loves her til his last wolf years; he said he doesn't care if he's hated by the enemy only if he could be with her, Hearing those words, Van Helsing is sincerely touched,even if he hated him but still finds it promising, Tut scoffs at his words and decides to kill him, Tut mocks he'll take good care of Alexandra, Somehow, Van Helsing strongly breaks free from the rope and tackles Tut, he passes Tyrone the knife in order to set his friends free, Tammy helped Tyrone by flying high to clearing the clouds covering the moon to regain Tyrone's strength, and Rocky and Electra fights off Wynn and the Ghoul Girls, Tut and Van Helsing fights until he slashes Van Helsing's arm bleed, Then he was saved by Brad who proclaims payback on Tut's broken promises, Tut breaks a bottle of locusts and seizes him,almost falling down but only to be saved by Alexandra. After she saved him, Brad notices that she's unlike her grandfather, Alexandra told him that the people are different,especially monsters like him.