Hot Admirer Part 3

Later at the FFWF inc.,Cristina and Rebecca are at the mini store to have a lunch break while their friends are finishing their training,Cristina puts up a conversation to Rebecca about what happen with the mutant hottie Sean,Rebecca blushed in embarrassment and anger after when Sean acted like a pig to her,she wished she would let him burn in the firing park yesterday,Cristina nervously exclaims that Sean didn't mean to be rude and pig-headed,he's just not ready to meet and greet with people just like her,Rebecca knows she's trying to help her to forgive Sean but it won't happen til the end.

Then suddenly Sean's limo parks at the outside and came out Sean,carrying a bouquet of sweet peas,daisies and roses and comes with a gift bag,Sean gentlemanly greets Rebecca by offering her the gifts he'd show,But Rebecca didn't know what he's doing as she walks away from him,Sean tries to protest her by giving her the bag and opens to see an orange scarf with a hand-sewed hearts and he sweetly gives her the flowers,Roses,Daisies and Sweet peas are just like her type of character because Sean could see she's spicy,sweet and sexy,Hearing what he said,Rebecca is still not convince after he sees her sexy,This made her feel perverted,Sean pretends to whine that he tried his best to be forgiven but she still doesn't care,Rebecca would forgive him if he leaves her alone,Sean will leave her alone,til he begins to flirt by giving naughty words 'bout her styles and how cute she really is,Shocked and Blushed,Rebecca didn't know what happen but she stepped away from Sean who is being amorous to her,she warned to him to step back,come near if he has something to do to her,she'll take him down,however,Sean founds her adorable to defend herself from him,so then he slyly tickled her which caused her to shiver and blush even more while she yells at him to quit it,From behind Cristina watches them made her adored by the cutest 'love quarrel' ,that also made Rebecca annoyed that which side is she on.

During at FFWF's office,Rebecca did notice Sean was spying on her at the window and continuously flirts with her,caused her to lost focus at her test,she closes the window to don't see Sean,But hardly,Sean whistles in a hotter way and teases if she's shy to admit he's gorgeous to be a chaste,Angrily disgusted,Rebecca uses a hose to wash him off the window,Instead,Sean just removed his shirt and reveals his hot abs in front of her,She's embarrassed that Sean's abs are as thick as rocks,Sean smirked that she saw him toplessly wet,she exclaims that  it's not the first time to see him half naked and throws a jacket at his face,then he teases her that she's shy.Rebecca scolds at him that she's not.

Next day,Rebecca wakes up early and heads to work,then an unexpected limo showed up and opens a window to see Sean who's having a breakfast sandwich and offers her one but she walks away from him until she fell down the manhole,Sean shyly offers her help but she retorts that eventually,Later arriving at FFWF inc.,Rebecca came in so dirty and smelly,Cristina kindly gives her the back-up pairs,Rebecca is ticked as she explain to Cristina that Sean's flirt follow her after they've met,Cristina could tell it's that he's in love with her,Rebecca scoffs of that idea,she doubts that Sean was flirting on her,she could tell that Sean was trying to get a rise out of her to be forgiven and she refuse to accept his bribing plans,Cristina doubts that after she saw an ice sculpture of her and Sean wearing swimsuits,Rebecca could guess it's Sean's doings,But it's the ice sculpture is the only one,when the girls saw the room filled with heart shaped pan dulces,stuffed animals with lovey dovey quotes,dalmatian puppies and Sean laying in the table ,looking very aroused waiting for Rebecca,who is incredibly blushing and annoyed of the very teasing,romantically Sean,Rebecca thought if he's trying to get her forgiveness,she doubts if he keeps teasing her,Rebecca will never give in even if it's irritatingly heart beating.

After a few days past,It was been a crazy summer job at FFWF when the rumors heard of Sean woos their new boss Rebecca who couldn't even give in,every week Sean buys more treats for Rebecca but gives it to Greg everyday,He hired the newsstand to show the page of him and Rebecca which flustered but she throws them all except everyone knew,Cristina is adored by the cuteness of the two,but Rebecca is annoyed that she's shipping them,After a month,all the girls are excite that they make fanfictions about Rebecca and Sean called 'Sebecca' or 'Rebean' love stories,Sean read their stories and he was satisfied and reads a steaming one and it made Rebecca very unlucky of reading it,Josh and Greg are to annoyed when Sean is on top of them for getting close to Rebecca,they could tell that he won over her.

At the other day,Rebecca is in disguise in public so no one else could see her because of Sean's tactics,she can't believe he did this to her,Rebecca has to find him and beat the sense out of him intensely,As she arrived at the Model magazine building,Rebecca ask the counter to meet Sean and able to talk to him,The counter told her that he's busy talking with his manager,Luckily she managed to convinced her as she reveal herself to the public, the girls are screams in excitement and goes to her,saying that their jealous of her being chased Sean,The counter told her to meet him up 7 floor.Arriving up at 7th floor,Rebecca checked the door to find Sean and she found him but was stopped when she saw him and his manager talking in an understatement,Troy was extremely mad at Sean for being too much for the past 2 month about that he woos Rebecca,Sean exclaims that he was just flirting with her so he can be forgiven,Troy ignores his excuses and slaps him for being a spoiled brat,Troy threatens him that he's ditching picturing for modeling and frightens him if he can't stop flirting Rebecca he'll be fired for good,Troy is not wasting til he gets what he wants and he wants it done,he demands him to leave to get ready for tomorrow. 

Disbelief,Rebecca saw the whole thing and was shocked of seeing Sean being abused by his manager,Sean went outside and rides at his limo to go somewhere,Rebecca followed by taking a cab,At the far away side of the city,Rebecca stops at the forest where Sean's limo parked,She enters into the forest and see Sean looking very depressed sitting in the fountain,she doesn't know what's with him but she has to find out sooner.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belong to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG belongs to Zagtoons