Space Between Us Part 1

In a galaxy far far away from the known universe of light years passing through and over space,Came from the galaxies is where living specimens in their home worlds,together as friends lovers and families,Some specimens are known as Humans,Aliens and Half-breeds as who they are.

Then in the other side of the home planets,is a sparkly and rare planet that is called Planet Stellar Dome,A rare planet that all worlds been relying on and it's dependence on their lives,You see,Millions of years ago well make that 20 years from now,Home Planets are powerless and lost without light,Light gives them energy,hope,and future,They present them helpfulness and courage to see through,The man who is charge of this stake as his power,he is the one who represented power to all home planets,generously share power,Without it's light,they'll be gone,So then everyone joined to help and show anyone the light so they can have courage.

That man who represented power have become their worshiping ruler of the new planet Stellar dome,And that man is King Sparks (story's Splinter),he is a generous and independent king of Stellar dome,along with his 2 teenage daughters Shelby Sparkle (Story's Karai) and Melia Sapphire (Story's Twilight),Shelby is a tomboy who is the leader of the Star Scouts,the guardians of the Stellar dome,while Melia stays in the castle since she's the baby of the family member and most of all the next queen of Stellar dome and she has to be protected away from danger,Next day of stellar dome,Up in the tower is where the bored Melia sitting and watching the civilians walking,gossiping,and knowing the rest,Melia sighed as she got up and continues her studies of Space and Science,well it's a lot better than becoming Queen someday,Melia just sighed of what she mention of becoming queen which she is so annoyed by it,You see,Her father chose her to take the throne before he retires,She was surprised but anxious about the news,she thought if her older sister could be next but Shelby has bigger dreams to take in while Melia's stuck,She wanted to tell her father that she has dreams too but King Sparks choose her for not only for him but for him and for the kingdom,Of course she loves her home,and her family but she is just too stubborn to say 'yes'.

And here she is stuck doing royal duties,being protected from elsewhere and keeps listening to her father's repeating wise words for her which positively irritates her,But luckily,she manage to escape to those miseries and goes to her happy space land,She dreamed to become a scientist someday,Hoping someday she can have her dreams live,But first her maid calls her for lunch and royal studies,Melia groans but leaves it then her sparkling pet,Cosmo(story's Spike),She is surely alone but Cosmo is the only pal she's ever had since she's small and Cosmo understands her problems from the future and he'll help her no matter what.

At lunchtime,King Sparks have an announcement to his daughters,He is going to plan a party for the bravest and confident heroes of the galaxies,He explained to them that he was once a hero to himself from those ages and he wanted to appreciated them as friends,He plans to be called 'Peace Offering Party',And Shelby might get new companies to be friends with too,but for Melia,who is not allowed to talk to strangers 'cause they might harm the future queen,Sometimes,King Sparks trusts real ones,Melia groans in annoyance that only friend she'll ever have is her stuff toys,Shelby enlightens her and promises her that she can befriends with the Star Scouts,but Melia doesn't want to cause trouble that ruined by neglected,King Sparks assures and understands that she can't have friends but he doesn't his daughter to be taking advantaged with,He sees her as his 'little' baby,Irritated,Melia just leaves and ignores dessert,She went to her bed and cues Cosmo to support her,Melia could just wished she could meet someone new to be friend with.

At the other side from the galaxy,there is war between,a ship with few men battling against the evil aliens called the Cortexicons,At the ship,the men are at the screens trying their best to win this,while the lieutenant,Crainshaw(story's Sonic) started panicking,thinking that there doom to their lives but his anxiousness gets slapped by his glaring Captain,Captain Ryan(Story's Leo)The admiral of the ship as he helpfully orders his crew to stay focus to stop the enemy by shooting more lasers and protecting the themselves,and so soon the Cortexicons have been defeated but soon to get back at them and flees,The crew cheered in victory,Crainshaw and Ryan high-5 each other and the alien lady showed up and thanked the crew but mostly Ryan for saving her from the enemy as she receives him a kiss as for love and thanking and transported home to her planet,Ryan on the other hand feels victorious that he nailed it and gets the girl's number,Well he did managed to sleep with her and finally became 'lovers',The men just rolled eyes like this is the 700th time he did it this week of space,Surely honestly,Ryan is of course their leader but he is more of a womanizer to all ladies of the galaxy,He sleeps with them,hits with them and badly plays with their hearts,Ryan's most important role is to be a self righteous leader and a self-proclaimed playboy,The crew really needed someone other than him but he's the best they've got.

Then Dr.Mindstrong(Story's Donnie),reminded him that Ryan and his crew's been saving every planet in the universe,they are happily getting credit from they're fans that they are the defenders of the galaxies,They have been worshiped,trusted and depends on them all as heroes,But Ryan isn't listening at his brainy member he was texting his lady friends in a romantic conversations,The crew groans that he's being absent-minded,Ryan was just flirting with them all,impressing them for being the famous leader of the galaxy,which due to their squeals and the crew's annoyance,Dr. Mindstrong sarcastically ask Crainshaw why do they rely on Ryan,Crainshaw nervously reminded him that he was the descendant of the 5 heroic admirals.

Sighed in aggravation,They whole crew just let's it go then some random ray coming through the signal radar,A light that says,'Heroes,We come giving an Invitation of a Party,See you in sight -Stellar Dome', Excited and nervous,The whole crew are invited to the popular and benevolent planet to a party,Crainshaw is nervous that he have never been meeting new people before except meeting with the other guys as crew members,Mindstrong wouldn't mind to give a little fun and as for Ryan who is flattered that he and his crew are invited,He'll give it a shot,But he'll just meet new girls out in the party to be flirted with.

Then Ryan bravely orders to power up to go to the Planet Stellar dome and enjoy themselves as when the ship speeds up fast to the universe.But what they didn't know that it'll be super cosmic.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

SONIC belongs to sega

Art belongs to me