Sweethearts Part 2

Meanwhile at the other side place of Sugar land as shortly far from Pastridelphia,Is known to be called Candifornia,Where everywhere is sweet,sticky,fudgey,crunchy and very rushy,All buildings where made of candy by hand and gum,People out of the town are made of sugar and some are not very sweet,some have thugs,lawyers,bullies,criminals,even low lives,Candifornia was ruled by the one who found the land by sweat,blood and tears,Candifornians' great leader named King Confectioner(Story's Leonardo),He is known as the first candy man and father of the lands. Confectioner has a past that he's been through but he'll never do it again not even for anyone,Lately,Confectioner was at his castle viewing his people from walking,spending and talking time together,Then suddenly saw his son playing with his friends,down to the chocolate hills park,which due to his shock. Meantime,Confectioner's son,Neapolitan Scoops (Story's Michelangelo)is having a fun time with his friends,Rod Licoriston,P.B. Reese,Berry Jammers (Story's Raphael,Lance and Knuckles)as they faced to slide down the Chocolate hills park for a dare they must do,But as Neapolitan goes down sliding,He suddenly hears his father's strict voice,yelling at him causes him to lose balance and accidentally landed into the Marshmallow Garden and he got mashed,Due to his concern,Confectioner rushed there to check his son,Calmly Neapolitan is safe,just then Confectioner is glad but was angered by Neapolitan's stunts and as for his friends Confectioner demands them to go in his study room for a confrontation. Sooner,Confectioner sternly ask the boys why would they do a dangerous,crack-in-pieces action,Rod,P.B.,Berry didn't answered 'cause their scared of him,Unfortunately,Neapolitan nervously confess that they were trying to impress girls,You see,Neapolitan have been very lovesick lately and needed a person to be loved with so he ask his friends to manage to woo women,But it didn't work as a charm.

Against this,Confectioner sighed from his son's tactics 'cause he kept doing this every time,He scolds Neapolitan that he will never hangout a girl who'll cheat or broke his heart,Well Neapolitan doesn't care as long if he keep finding the one,Confectioner forbids him to get a girlfriend to be safe or he'll be in his room for the rest of his life,As they went outside,The boys comforts Neapolitan with ice cream but it didn't made him feel better after his dad forbids him no girlfriend in his teen years,P.B. underestimate Confectioner and prefers to find love from Neapolitan's way,But Neapolitan couldn't disobey his father because he's all he got ever since his mother Queen Taffy Gumms(Story's Twilight Sparkle) who died from Melt Cancer,Until now ,Neapolitan have became nothing but a Sugar Daddy's son,Neapolitan is helpless without his father and he can't ever be alone,Rod scoffs that he's a weak pudding,toughing him to become a man instead of a jelly bean Neapolitan did remember what his father said that girls are sugar suckers (Gold diggers) and cheaters but Neapolitan would like to find the girl who is the opposite of that,which stunned the boys from his sudden genius idea,So instead of candy girl they should find the other side girl to loved with. 

But they are not sure where to find or search that girl,Then suddenly,Berry spotted the Candifornia's famous bubble pop star,Jane Sugara(Story's Shinigami)whose riding in her limo and sign that said Pastridelphia,Berry just have an idea to the boys that they should stop at the ruler's arch rivals' land,Gasped,Rod and P.B. doubts to go to the land of cakes and cookies,But Neapolitan doesn't care as he went outside to talk to his father's friend,which gives in the boys. Later Sugara was packing bags til she bumped into Neapolitan,he ask if he could come with her to a 'trip' along with the boys,Sugara denies but she saw Neapolitan's eyes as beg,Sugara gives him and his friends a ride but only to be quiet around Confectioner,as then they go out of Candifornia and heads to Pastridelphia,home of dough and handmade.

Late that evening at Pastridelphia's castle of rulers,King Brownie and Queen Charlotte were having a party,An Engagement party celebrating Katie and Huck's future wedding for the land,The engagement party was full of people chatting,eating and dancing to the music,The 4 daughters,Tartothy,Carrol,Maka and Katie were watching the party down the ball and were excite for the change,However,Katie is excited but was worried except more importantly she is just anxious,After what happen between her and Huck's dad,Chris,he went dirty on her,trying to seduce her in a meaningless way,she tries to tell her parents but she can't make an intention when Chris is around threatening her or her parents losing the sugar mimes,Just then sooner,Huck and Chris have arrived the party,welcomed by Brownie and Charlotte,Then Chris' eyes looked at Katie,giving her a threat if she spill the truth about his nature,Katie feels uncomfortable after when the father in law tries to ravish her soon,Meanwhile,Sugara's limo arrived at the Pastry king and queen's castle,Sugara told the boys to wear disguises with foil and parchment paper as she and them went inside the ball,The boys are amazed by the room,feeling like their royal but in their version, Neapolitan suddenly saw a buffet at the table and gets himself in hunger, Rod and P.B. decides they could mingle with girls even if their baked in hands but while Berry was just dancing,During this,Huck offered Katie to a dance with caught the party guests attention as they give them room to dance,just Sugara was at stage,announces the soon-to-be-wedded teens dance as she performs a song to them(Shini as Sugara sings 'Love at first sight' by Kylie Minogue')As Sugara sings,Neapolitan keeps eating until he stopped when he suddenly saw a certain person on a dance floor.

He saw the cute-looking Katie ballroom dancing Huck,Looking at her,Neapolitan was spellbound not noticing his mouth is full,His heart beats like a burning oven and eyes shift into candy hearts,While she dances Katie suddenly saw Neapolitan looking at her and she is blushing when he romantically stares at her,But then her blushing stopped when Chris stopped Huck and Katie from dancing and decides he'll dance her instead,due to Katie's disgust,Chris suddenly dances Katie in a clumsy tango moves,Chris dipped her flirtatiously due too much of her disgust,Neapolitan saw this and he has to help Katie away from Chris as he ask Sugara to sing something less romantic and goes to a heavy metal,Sugara plays rock (Break the rules by Charli XCX)the music interrupts the tango and causes everyone to dance wildly,Chris was annoyed that he lost Katie,who was saved by Neapolitan,he guide her to the entrance and leads to the outside of the castle. 

Katie followed Neapolitan from outside and ends in the mirror glaze garden,The two went in separate distance,they were looking at each other in a loving way,cause one of them to get distracted just in cue where Neapolitan landed in a mud pie,But Katie helped him and helps him to clean up,Katie shyly thanked Neapolitan from Chris dancing her ugly,Neapolitan jokingly mocked that Chris is an old gum that pops,the two laughs,Katie and Neapolitan introduces themselves but they were embarrassed from contact,Katie ask where he's from,Neapolitan lied that he's from Beveragely Hills,Katie didn't get it but obliviously gets it,he laughs nervously from what he said a 'truth',doesn't want to tell that his from a bitter-sweet enemy rival,he just smiled at her. 

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

VOLTRON belongs to dreamworks

SONIC belongs to sega