Space Between Us Part 4

Later at Jean's place,The Crew got a few more metal from her,Ryan admit it that she's being helpful,Jean will do anything for a handsome as she looked at Crainshaw,who is incredibly blushing,Ryan 'corrects' her that he's More handsome,Jean looked at him and disgusted as she scoot away from,Ryan doesn't care,Melia thanked Jean,she gives her a gold bracelet as a reward,Happily but what she wants is Crainshaw as her mate in forever,Jean curiously ask if Melia and Ryan are 'close',Melia denies it that she prefers Ryan her stalker,Then Ryan teases her that their more than 'close' but was smacked by her,Melia scowls that she's don't date womanizers,Jean could see that.At the town,Hollie was looking for Melia around,she tried to talk to strangers who are very threatening but she literally blows their heads off,Mindstrong suddenly saw her and he got frighten as he was about to inform Ryan but was captured by Hollie.

While the ship's engine is recovering,Melia helps Jean to the engine while Ryan begins to flirt with Melia again,that dues her irritation,Melia can't take Ryan's behaviors and ignores him,Ryan pretends to whine that she's being stubborn to get a heart with.Melia was only not interested that's all,Ryan guessed that she's the only girl who exactly catches his eyes and heart,she should give him a chance to woo her,but she ironically remind him that she don't date slapping-perverts,then triggered him when he accidentally falls into the metal polish bottle,Crainshaw checked on him but Ryan scoffs away in sight,Jean convinced Melia that Ryan was just being a tease and tries to get her heart,Melia underestimated Ryan's reputation for a reason,Then suddenly a strong knock startled everyone and saw sadistic Hollie who was holding the brains of the crew,Hollie blackmails Melia to come with her,Ryan demands her to let him go or he'll destroy him or her,but Melia smacks him of don't kill him,she suggest that they need to set him free,Melia looks around and miraculously has a plan,Hollie threatens them as she points her gun at Mindstrong's head,Melia will give in,which due to the others' concern including Ryan's,But she throws a rock a side from Hollie but she didn't miss when the rock only hits the pan,then the oil bucket,then a meat grinder and lastly lifts the cage and lets out a Rabid space bear and attacks Hollie with it's mouth and causes to let Mindstrong,Ryan wowed and promotes her with wits,Melia only learn that since 2 years,The others grabs the engine tube to attach the ship and goes in to hurry,But there's one problem,NO FUEL!!!!!

Hollie kills the Space bear and shoots the ship with her gun,Jean on the other hand stops her but she got hurt,Crainshaw saw this and was furious as he throws a smoke bomb at Hollie's face for hurting Jean and saves Jean by lifting her with holo-teleportation and hugs her,Mindstrong start the ship without any fuel,Ryan needs fuel from the planet Amu but it's impossible to go there as quickly as they could,Melia would help,Ryan object her ideas lately but pissed off Melia ask if he has a better ideas,but he just lets her do it anything by risk,At the engine area,Mindstrong told her it's dangerous but Melia can handle it with her Stellar dome life energy,then it powers up the ship in hyper and speeds away from the planet so fast and now they are out of the space.Hollie saw what happen and she is furious that she's going after them again.Back at the ship,Melia gives power to the ship and she's weakening from the sucking connection,Ryan catches her from falling in weak,Melia shortly smiled that they are moving,Ryan looked at her so pale and so sad,he kinda feels sorry for her after what happen,According to his chance,he doesn't feel like it as he carried her weakening body,Mindstrong thanked Melia for saving themselves from Hollie,Ryan softly yet sternly orders Crainshaw to get pillow and water for Melia,Mindstrong reminded him that Melia's life enrgy won't last long til 15 hours and they need more fuel later,Ryan checks on her if she's fine,Melia only did those as in return to save her home soon,Ryan looked sudden cautiously worried for Melia for doing very risky.

Later the crew landed to the planet Amu to borrow fuel,The Amu people greets them politely,gladly to meet the ruler of the Amu people,Queen Laliti(story's Fluttershy)Laliti kindly greets the crew by offering them gifts but Ryan seriously told her that they neede fuel for their ship,Laliti thinks about it but declines his permission,Ryan scowls at her for being 'ungrateful',Laliti told him that he should have thought of that before he rudely took her gold in countless times,Melia kindly suggest if the Queen would like to come visit to her home Stellar Dome,then Laliti knows Melia that she's a princess and the daughter of the most kindest king,So Laliti will give them fuel but in return she wants to meet King Sparks to accept her friendship,Melia nodded,Ryan was surprised and the others are amazed by Melia,If it were for Melia,they are doomed,he smiled that Melia is not like any girl he would ever seen,Back at the invaded Stellar dome,Galactus eats treats while Shelby sings for him from the songs she hated the most,then arrives Hollie in disappointment,she told Galactus that she didn't caught the princess,Galactus scorns her from her reputation,she told him that Melia is the smartest and fastest princess to get,Galactus didn't get it but he found out that Melia's actions he really wants her,but he knows that she's quick so has an idea for one,he found out the Stellar dome's most feared weakness,Icylis crystal,that weakens Shelby with,Hollie used it to slow down Melia and easy to catch her.

Meanwhile at Amu,the Queen kindly gives them a place to sleep for tomorrow,Melia was at the balcony,looking at the star that she misses her home,then looks down to see Ryan flirts with the Amu ladies that frowns her caused by Ryan's personality,Then Ryan looked up and winks at Melia but scoffs as she leaves him,Ryan frowned that she's being 'stubborn' so he goes up to see her,Ryan bugs her with a flirty greet except Melia isn't approved again,Ryan 'understands' that she's 'jealous' after what she saw,Melia throw a lamp at him nearly,Ryan yelled at her what 's her problem,Melia claims there's nothing wrong him,Ryan is annoyed that she's being so 'her',he needs to know the reason why she doesn't even like or interested in him,Melia let's it out and honestly scowls that Ryan is her irritation tumor for being not only being flirty,to avoid getting dumped or him acting a like womanizer,her point is that she doesn't want to be around someone who's so Arrogant,pig-headed,self-righteous and always a playboy,She doesn't like the way he acted,sure he's a hero but at least he's no troubling laughing stock,And her reason with him is that he's nothing a Douchebag to everyone and she doesn't want turn against people she loved because of him,she will never date that man like him.

Ryan tries to make it up to her by changing someone he's not but she won't be convinced if he try,Melia reminded him it's late,closed the window and gets to bed,Leaving the roasted,heartbroken Ryan outside,On the other hand was shocked and upset of what she said,and she was right about him even if they met 2 space days ago but still it made him hurt,In fact,she is the first girl who give him those roasted words.But little did know the Hollie was in planet Amu and tries to kidnap Melia with an Icylis crystal.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

 SONIC belongs to sega