Sweethearts Part 6

Back at the castle,Katie was back up stairs,looking at her sisters who among looked disappointed at her from what she did to Neapolitan earlier,Katie signed as she knew they would react sooner,Maka ask to her why she reject his confession.,Katie apologizes to them that she did that 'cause she knew that she's engaged to Huck not Neapolitan,Carrol agrees but she retorts that it doesn't matter if she's marrying a pastry,she ask her if she still loves Neapolitan,But before she answered, their parents,King and Queen in the opened door,staring at their daughters but what's much they overheard the argument,Katie gulped at this when she's not sure how will she explain.

Meanwhile,Right there,Confectioner sitting in Neapolitan's bed;looking very disappointed,angered,disgusted. Looking at his son and his friends from the opened door, Confectioner stands and scowls right towards Neapolitan,he expect a trusting candy girl,He glared at him,strictly scolds him for his rules to be obeyed,Confectioner confronts him to know the truth the fact he and Katie were friends,He also coldly calls the pastry people greedy,plain,spineless, flavor-sucking--,After that,Neapolitan yelled at him that he loves Katie. Confectioner is shocked but now furiously that his son is in love with a pastry person,known as Katie, even if their different dessert specimens,Neapolitan doesn't if Katie's different than him or that she shut him down,he still loves her.

Confectioner scowls the others that he hides the secret from him,Sugara would show respect but she admits she's against his rules just to help Neapolitan from seeing Katie,Rod reminded him that it's his own fault for letting Neapolitan unhappy,and 'cause they wanted to be supported to him instead of followed rules,So then Confectioner has no other choice but then destroyed Neapolitan's handmade gift for Katie,due to Neapolitan's shock and soon depression as he cry over the bed,Last look, Confectioner felt guilt from his violence but lefts,P.B. ,Berry,Rod and Sugara tries to comfort sad and disgraced Neapolitan but he calmly told them to go away,so they dreadfully obeys as they left. Neapolitan continues sobbing without noticing one of the Sucree Luxurious members,calling to his phone to his boss that phase 1 is complete,Through the phone,the boss Chris forms an evil grin that his plan is as sweet as piece of pie.And now he's going after phase 2 when he saw his son,Huck from the kitchen.

Again back at Pastridelphia,Brownie and Charlotte uses the silent treatment to Katie,to know about the truth where she did,The sisters were to speak but Brownie glares at to stay out of this,Charlotte tells her daughter with stern and care,asking to spill the truth to let the trouble out of the inside,Katie was afraid until she takes a look at her parents' eyes so then she tries to explain, Katie regretfully told them about where she met Neapolitan at the engagement party and suddenly fells in love with him no matter if he's candy and even after she reject him,Due to her parents' reaction,Brownie is unhappy and Charlotte is upset by the true story,Brownie grunts at her why would she hide the secret from them,even Huck and Chris, Mentioning it,Katie tell them the truth about the Sucree Luxurious' leader,clarifies that Chris is lying and who's after lust her when they've first introduced,Everyone were shocked from the story but Brownie doubts it however,Poppy Tartington; holds her phone to show them clearly.

Back from Candifornia were Neapolitan making a rope,climbs down the window trying not make a sound,whilst escaping from the castle and his father away,After that sooner,Neapolitan stops at the Flavorest Falls,sat down and looks at his broken handmade girt for Katie,tearfully angering himself for being stupid,thinking of his dad's warning were right,and cries laying his face to the jawbreaker whilst the milk rain showers, Then suddenly enters a mysterious figure and comes out Chris along with his goons,Chris pretends to be nice towards Neapolitan asking him if he needed comfort,Neapolitan startles from meeting him but told him that he has a bad day of his life,Chris chuckles,'soothes' him and gives him a shelter,Neapolitan protest but Chris manages to manipulate much to go inside the limo, Sooner arriving the destination,Chris took Neapolitan to the sugar mines in-between Sugarlands,Neapolitan soon to be realized that the destination is the dead end land and most of all realized Chris is Katie's (father-in-law) debaucher,Chris sarcastically calls Katie's lover who is candy crushed,Chris pulls to the mines,He pushed him to the ground and along with Huck who was kidnapped by his own father (and also know about his father's sour nature),Chris is proud but he slap cross him hard. Due to his incensed,Neapolitan ask why's he doing this, Chris Leche proclaims his rich and power-hungry behavior,that he'd do whatever he wants,reason why he's a deadbeat father and bitter cracker dipped in white chocolate. Chris lefts them both to the mines and heads to Pastridelphia to marry Katie, Enraged,Neapolitan tries to fight back but he's tied up after the argument,The SL goons throws Cherry bombs which explosively wrecks the candy rocks covering the way out with the boys inside,and left Chris smirking that they're all gone from the crash.

Meanwhile back at Pastridelphia,After watching the scene the truth about Chris Leche's true rotten nature,too much in the King and Queen's disbelief,Brownie is angered that Chris has lied and harasses his daughter after the settling engagement,Queen pitied apologizing her daughter for not believing her as they hugged,along with sisters,Brownie melancholy regrets his faults and promises Katie that he owed her payback to Chris' deeds,Then suddenly an angry voice entering the castle,that angry person is Confectioner and Neapolitan's worried friends,whom are looking for missing Neapolitan, Brownie and Charlotte glares down to see him barging in,The parents confronts each other and as Confectioner accuses them if they hide his son in the castle,Charlotte assures him that they didn't hide or know his son,Brownie carries his word directly at Confectioner to get out and scolds him to stop blaming them every time unlike those past times. Katie and her sister got scared from the meet.

The pissed off Confectioner demands them to know the truth about the past times they've done,Brownie and Charlotte just signed like they have no choice to their daughters,It all started from 6 years ago back where Confectioner and them used to be friends,owning the first-founded sugar planing to share for everyone,Until when Charlotte notice young Katie has an overcooked fever,apparently has no sugar to pay young Katie's illness,so there's no choice but Brownie and Charlotte to take the sugar to save Katie,that's when Confectioner found out the sugar is gone,and knew the Brownie and Charlotte is responsible,Condescending, Confectioner decides to create his world without them and never try understand their trusts again,The two wanted to explain but he would never listen all because of betrayal.

After listening to that tragedy story,The sisters and Katie were distraught and Confectioner was guilty yet ashamed from hearing every true past happening,Brownie and Charlotte apologizes their guilt and remorse for their friendship,Confectioner understands now,however, can't forgive them but ask their help to find Neapolitan. Triggered,Katie sorrowfully regrets that she broke his son's heart,Confectioner gives her the look with sorry in it,he made a scene where he insult her before he destroys his gift for her,which made Katie feel dreadfully awful,Then Charlotte and Brownie promises to fix their faults and they help him to find Neapolitan.  Later,Charlotte hugged her daughters with hope and luck as she and Brownie head to Confectioner's car,with Rod and P.B.,Leaving Sugara and Berry with the girls, Katie could have come along to find Neapolitan from what she did, Suddenly a knock at the door,Sugara answered the door,to check if their back ;Unfortunately, it reveals to be Sucree Luxurious goons whom terrifyingly grins at her, Katie,Berry helps Sugara to lock the door and tell everyone to hide quickly but their luck ran out when the goons breaks in!

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

Voltron belongs to dreamworks

Sonic belongs to sega