Poisonous Kiss Part 5

After they stopped kissing,Nate admits he had never have a kiss like that with Belladonna,he seductively complimented that the kiss was as intoxicating as poison,Belladonna smirks that she knew he would love it so suddenly,She is confused if everyone find out that they're smooching Nate will get expelled,Nate told her that they'll just keep it a secret from their actions,Very Turned on,Belladonna is so pleased from this,kissed his cheek,whispers at his ear that they should try it again which made Nate blush and made him feel amorous as he nibbled Belladonna's shoulders.Nate got up,fixes himself,head to the door but was stopped by cute Belladonna,Nate sweetly assures her that he'll meet her tomorrow as he peck her forehead and closed the cell door,Before as he goes home,he just saw Zachary whose cleaning the floor,curious on what Nate doing here at midnight,Nate stammered and lies that he got himself tired and he ends up sleeping and nervously laughs,Zachary said sorry to Nate about that night he kissed Roxy and cheated on him,Nate growls as he couldn't forget it but shook it off and ditch him.

Meanwhile that Night from Vempire City,The Killer Garden at the streets,hiding from the cops for stealing artificial treasures,Daphne and Cronus cheered that they have a big haul tonight and sadly wishes if Belladonna were here to have fun as well,the determine Aconite doubts if Belladonna would end up in prison,They have to get her out in prison so they'll be united at last,But it was changed when Daphne's phone has been sent by a message,and it's someone they knew,Next day at the Shade's apartment,Delilah was making breakfast until she heard her older cousin's lovey-dovey humming through the halls,with a smile on his face and not noticing Delilah watched him leave smoothly,which made Delilah blinked from confusion of Nate's behavior,Later arriving at EJA,the young doctors saw and are confused of Nate's weird attitude that he looked so happy and humming love tunes,Dr. Elmer knows this and looked worried on what's gotten Nate,Flynn would give a clue that Nate is becoming a fool,Although,Belle told him it's obvious to see that the famous psychiatrist is in love,Overhearing their conversation,Roxy was shocked to hear that her ex boyfriend has moved on and find himself in love with somebody else,which leaves her to growl.

Later at the office,Bob and Arthur watches Nate,looking very happy today and couldn't stop grinning,Arthur suddenly saw Nate's drawings from his desk,those doodles of him and Belladonna but Arthur doesn't even know her face,Panicked,Nate quickly covered his notebook and gives Arthur an awkward smile but he left,Then Cheryl and Phyllis ask Nate about who's his new lady friend of his,Flustered and lying,Nate told it's a secret,Cheryl pouts that he kept secrets every time til last year,Then the curiously suspicious Roxy ask who is his new mate,Nate glares at her that it's none of her business,Roxy told him it's the ex's business to know the off-the-chart rumors,Nate scolds at her that why'd she care and scowls that it's not like she cared after what happen as he leave the girls for his break outside,leaving the annoyed Roxy,Later that Night,Nate dropped by a visit for Belladonna,but he is perhaps sure noticed Belladonna was holding a phone but it's vanished til Belladonna saw Nate at her cell,Nate shyly gives her flowers which resembles her hair,Belladonna admits he's really sweet and was surprised that he already buying flowers for her,the suave Nate smirks that he just wanted something to be offered as he goes closer to her and prepares a kiss but she somehow stopped him and softly apprise him that they should save it til she's cured,But however Nate will cure her after he makes love with her soon,Belladonna giggled of how arousal he is,kisses his cheek which made him smile and blush and then nibs his neck and gives him a love bite that made him moan.

Belladonna smirks,teases how adorable Nate's reaction of how he was bitten from the neck,Nate gulped that he wanted to kiss her again,Luckily, Belladonna allows him to snuggle her warmly,Nate did saw a phone that was hidden under the bed,He got confused why Belladonna's confiscated stuffs are at her room,Belladonna pushes him slowly,telling him that she's a little 'tired' and assures him that they'll make love,which disappoints Nate but ask why her phone is there but Belladonna stopped him with a kiss and remind him that they'll love-making tomorrow as she closed her cell,Nate is evenly puzzled what happen but he's more disappointed as he left,But little did he know that someone is watching him and that someone is Roxy,who was following Nate after earlier,she gets suspicious of Nate was at Belladonna's cell room and she is not sure if the whole theory makes sense.

At the middle of the night of Vempire city,The Killer Garden gathered around at their new hideout,Daphne explain to the boys that she a message from their leader Belladonna,They are shocked and no has idea how she can contact them,Aconite is relief that she's okay but where is she?Cronus locates the place and it's at Eccentric Juvenile Asylum,Then Daphne's phone rang and it's another message from Belladonna,As Daphne answered it and happens to be their leader's voice with a sadistic tone,telling them four that she needs some help to get her escape from the asylum,Surprised and excited,the KG can not only getting their leader back but their gonna break her out in the place called prison,Meanwhile at the Shade's Apartment,Delilah was taking selfies of her with stuff animals until Nate comes in the room with a small smile,Delilah smirked as she teases him of his behavior,Nate could guess that she knows earlier,Delilah sweetly ask him of who's his new soulmate,Despite this,Nate give her an example of Belladonna without revealing her identity and career,Delilah would know and she is impressed about Nate's girl except she doesn't know it's a villainess,she is happy that Nate has moved on and fall in love again,Later at his room,Nate just a text from Roxy,Again he just delete her number,Then suddenly remembers about that fact where Belladonna has a phone her room but he did saw some text from it's screen,he could have sworn she must be texting someone she known or met unless,Then it shocked him but he doubt those negatives and thinking about Belladonna really loves him,keeps repeating it to his head as he went to bed to forget,Besides,all he wanted is to see her eyes and smile in the morning.

After three days straight,Nate has been visiting Belladonna for every romantic rendezvous as Nate buys and gives her loving gifts while she gives him sweet kisses which pleasures him,Little did everyone know their secret and as for Roxy she needs answers that Nate was hiding fro her,even if he has nothing for her to do anything,Nate tries to be sweet for Belladonna so they can make love but Belladonna was just giving him little kisses which is less satisfying for him but trying,After 3 weeks ago,Later that night,Nate romantically offers Belladonna some dark chocolate coated strawberries ,by flirting with her,But Belladonna was busy at something he didn't notice,then a call from his boss Dr.Elmer at his office,calling Nate for some importance,Nate softly yet seductively told Belladonna that he'll be in a minute as he left her from but didn't notice she smiled sadistically and called in her phone that it's clear.

At the office,Dr. Elmer has informed Nate that it's been weeks since he hasn't cured Belladonna yet,Nate lies again and telling him that he was too busy dealing Belladonna,Then Dr. Elmer has no choice but to hire a new professional to replace Nate just to cure the villaness patient,Disbelief and shocked,Nate begs Dr. Elmer to don't,Dr.Elmer told that it's not like he's firing him he was only finding another psychiatrist to cure Belladonna,Nate can't let him but he certainly can't spill the truth of his relation with Belladonna,Then Suddenly, red lights alarmed the whole rooms and even at the prison cells,The doctors are confused of what was that until they realized their under attack from outside!

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

VOLTRON belongs to Dream works

MLB belongs to Zagtoons

SVTFOE belongs to disney XD