Hot Admirer Part 7(FINAL)

Rebecca looked mad seeing the three boys from outside,she comes out and glares at them what are they doing at her friends house,Sean lets Greg say it,as he said to her that they wanted to apologize for their regrets of jealousy,and Josh confesses that they love her and if they love her they should know how to respect on how they feel,Sean admits their right about,he regrets everything from what he did and swore he didn't actually meant it,Rebecca scolds at him and yells that she never want to see him or the two for ruining her life,Josh begs for mercy and offers her a peace offering but she's not buying it as she let the dogs out,then the boys screams in fear and ran away from the dobermans while Sean yells out that he's not giving up on her.Later at the models' building,Gwen and Cristina help the boys to clean their wounds,Sean needs to Rebecca's acceptance of forgiving him but she isn't approved,Steven advice Sean to bribe his girl plus second force her to be his,which due to shock him,Jeremy ask first that what thing did make Rebecca forgive him eventually?Sean is not certainly bright to start but then knows what to do to be forgiven,Like his operation plan before,He has to convince the girl to be forgiven;Tease the girl but in a good way,Bryce,Rob,Cristina,Jeremy,Steven,Gwen,Greg,Josh and Troy will help him,along with the Spice family,Sean smirked that he has the not a good plan but a bad idea he has ever created before and it'll hurt.

Back at Liberty's home,Rebecca,Andrea and Ashley are playing video games until when a music coming from outside reveal to be Sean and Jeremy(singing 'Dying inside cover')the girls admit it's beautiful but Rebecca is not convinced as she spill the bucket of ice at them,along with the instruments,Later,Liberty and Rebecca are at the store then meets up with Sean,Bryce and Cristina by showing a pizza heart,Rebecca is still not convinced as she give the pizza to the orphans,At Night,Steven and Seth helps Sean by offering Rebecca flowers,But unfortunately was swarmed by bees,Next day,Rebecca was jogging then sees Rob and Sean doing the same thing,which annoys her more until Rob and Sean ends up into the manhole,Later,Troy Gwen and Greg teams up to make a commercial that will make Rebecca forgive Sean but she constantly ignores those without even noticing,Then in 15 minutes,Sean calls her and begging to accept his apology and love him again,But harshly she told him she'd never date a school's warden,that made him hang up the phone,But Sean's not giving up.

A month past by,The FFWF co.,the models and others kept doing the same actions of convincing Rebecca every double each days,which annoys her,Rebecca cannot believe her FFWF pals are helping Sean after what he did her since youth,Right now,Rebecca is at bed,who refused to get up and was hiding from the schemes and events that Sean was planing,She knows she's sorry for him but she wants an alone time after 10 years,Then Liberty showed up and carried her soup,Liberty guessed why she's in bed,she understands that Sean's being to gullible childish but he was trying to be forgiven if she forgives him too,Rebecca tearing in her eyes,saying that she still loves him but she just so angry at him,Liberty soothes her that she' just being stubborn to hide,it would be nice if she heard him out to explain it from the heart,Rebecca thinks about it and to see all those Sean's teasing arcs and wooing arcs,she admits it almost convinced her,Somehow,Rebecca really do need to forgive Sean,Besides,the Past is not today.

Then she overheard ringing from the FFWF inc,telling her that they need her help to save the burning building but she's not in the mood,Then Cristina exclaims that this building is where Sean is at,which due to Rebecca's shock that the boy she loved and angered is in danger,At the firing building,Rebecca arrives and helps the firefighters to save the others from the building,only to get burned by the fire but it's necessary for their jobs,Bryce,Rob,Greg,Cristina and Josh saved them including the models but Troy and Sean are inside trapped,While on the firing inside,Rebecca searches for Sean,who were both stuck in a pile of debris,Sean coughed and happy to see Rebecca saving them but Sean's losing air as she quickly rescued and carried him,along with Troy towards directly from outside and everyone is saved.

An ambulance showed up and medics the unconscious Sean from the smoke,miraculously healed,the others especially Rebecca is glad he's alive,Then he receives a punch by Rebecca who is pissed that he almost died from the fire,those he have any idea she's mad after he pulled those schemes to her,however feels pity that he's okay as she hugged Sean same goes as him,Bryce is curious to know that who started the fire,Sean confess it's him when he tries to surprise Rebecca with fireworks as an apology,only to get slapped by Rebecca who growls that he's an idiot for harming himself,But she is calmly happy he's alive,she wanted to forgive and apologizes to him the way she ignored his convincing,Rebecca confesses that he totally made her convince except he never say sorry since their little as she outbursts with anger but brushes off.,Sean quite knew she's will be,he shyly ask if she still loves and forgives him,She indeed loves and forgives him and finally smooches his lips with hers,it awed everybody.

Epilogue,It's been a year for so,The FFWF inc has a new look by it's new design while the Models Build is condemned because Troy has made his mistakes and starts to retire and his models shall now return to their previous jobs,Back at the FFWF inc,Greg and Josh engaged a relationship with Andrea and Ashley and grows feeling each other,Rob visits with his family,Bryce and Cristina retires from their firefighter job and continues to start a baking shop,Later that night, the Fry family visits the Spice family,decides to be a family as they begin to eat and talk,when Sean brings Rebecca to the outdoor balcony as he has a secretly special news for her,As he pulled out a fire ruby ring in the box,Rebecca gasped in delighted that to see Sean is proposing her,Sean made a vow that he'll everyday change and fix his troubles for her and he lovingly ask if she would someday marry him.

"Yes!" she said in joy and hugs him.

Then the FFWF co.,the Models and the families came out of nowhere and cheers for the two 'soon-to-be-wed' love birds,as they watched them kiss when the stars shine above them.

THE END.

Cast:(Fun fact:Their role names are named after their voice actors except for Slash)

Sunset Shimmer as Becky Fryer/Rebecca Fry

Raphael as Sean Spice

Adrian Agreste as Bryce

Marinette Dupain-cheng as Cristina

Michelangelo as Greg

Casey Jones as Josh

Donatello as Rob

Slash as Troy

Shinigami as Gwen

Keith Kogane as Steven

Lance McClain as Jeremy

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG belongs to Zagtoons

VOLTRON belongs to dreamworks

Next is Raritello.