Poisonous Kiss Part 6

Earlier at the outside of EJA,Guards were relaxing until a big boom behind their backs and saw a blackish purple van,revved towards the gates, caused it to crash the whole walls and the van opened up to see the Killer Garden who are carrying weapons that are deadly,Aconite takes the first shot as when he knocked the guards out and leads the others to the door, Hence,Daphne pulls out a bomb which caused the inside to blow up and everyone are attacked plus cause the fire alarm to turn to noise,Roxy was the first to see the KG and calls the guards to get them but she was punched by Daphne,threatens her to know where's the prison cells Roxy had to point them the cell direction unless she might die.

Nate and Dr.Elmer went outside the room and saw the lights red and meets up with the young doctors,telling them the Killer Garden are here to attack,Nate looked at the lobby and saw the KG held Roxy in hostage,Despite this,He had to save her so he goes there,holds the extinguisher but he was captured by Cronus, only to get hit by Belle who was defending Nate,After she scolds him,Belle saw Cronus' face and how cute he is,and got punched by him,Phyllis,Arthur and Cheryl goes there to save them except got paralyzed,so then Dr. Elmer strikes to save his students with his literally weird open-minded head and blast them off,Aconite grabs Nate and threatens them from stopping them,Nate somehow bites Aconite's arm and pushes him,But only to get tied up by Daphne, then the Killer Garden leaves them at the lobby but they didn't notice Nate has escaped behind them just to know where their going,At the prison hall,Nate follows them but hides from them,The Killer Garden search around til they found Belladonna's cell room, breaks the door and gives a smile at the evilly pleased Belladonna as she gets up,dressed her KG clothes and heads to outside,Shocked by this,the stunned Nate didn't occurred to this,Meanwhile with the others,Roxy goes to check Nate however she meet up the Killer Garden as they pushed her away,Belladonna glares at her dreadfully,triumphantly swears them all and leaves.

The Killer Garden gets to the van and drives away from the Asylum,The young doctors watched them leave but can't let them escape,Dr. Elmer orders the guards to go after them but the KG is way ahead of him by killing them severely,Then yet Nate becomes mad as he took the workers' motorcycle and go chasing the KG's van, At the streets,The van cause total ruckus at the city road ignoring the cars around, Then the police car is ahead of them,However,Belladonna creates an experiment bomb and throws it at the police car that caused a foam trap,The Killer Garden cheered for victory but they somehow noticed who's chasing them,Belladonna saw Nate riding a motorcycle at the side window,Belladonna scoffs by this but Nate growls,As he goes fast at the streets,stopped at the spot,stands up the heading van towards him,Aconite stopped the van,Nate groans as he slams the van hood cried out that Belladonna's not leaving him,Belladonna groans that she knew this might happen to the men she's kissing which she mentioned it's irritating,She went out of the van while the others stays and watch the drama.

Protest this situation,Nate goes emotional on Belladonna,after everything he's done for her,every trials,tests and offerings he's been done,to show that he has been in love with her for along months,But Belladonna finally admits her plans to him that she just found him gullible,she gives him lies,manipulations and his common desire which she admits she's a tart for men who are fools like Nate,she told him he's not part of her plan of escaping to stall her remedy,Nate emotionally denies those words,begs her to don't leave him,holding her hand for pity and shows more tears with a cracked voice,pleading her to stay.Nate also makes promises to her that he'll do anything for her just to be with but Belladonna still refuses but hides her  guilt for him,while the Killer Garden watches their drama melt,Then suddenly the truck behind them honks,angrily shouts at the two as he gets out and angrily demands to shriek somewhere else,This ticked Nate much when he pulled Belladonna's venom syringe gun at him and knocked,Shocked by this,Belladonna laughs at the scene that Nate is mad but it backfired where Nate straights the syringe gun at her forehead,The others tries to stop him but Belladonna told them that she's got this,Nate grips the gun while he looking very angry which Belladonna finds it intimidating,softly yet teasingly told him to do it,But Nate didn't want to hurt her because his heart is aching from dejection but was bleeding from the way he acted.

Despite this,Nate hesitated when Belladonna took her gun from him,she looked disappointed at him showing that he's weak around her but gives him credit that he killed the man earlier and parks the cycle,Belladonna admits he's desperate for desire and her,So then she gives him something he didn't do in his life before. Belladonna ask Nate if he could be part of her group,Disbelief and distraught,Nate only wants to be with her forever but Belladonna told if he wants her to be together,Nate has no choice but to join the group just stay with Belladonna,Then yet,Belladonna told him he has to do an initiation,the Killer Garden didn't remember any initiation except realizes Belladonna was lying to Nate again,More or less,Nate will do it,At the Vempire City park,The Killer Garden took Nate to the park's biggest forest water fall,Belladonna gives Nate the 'rules' for the 'initiation',he has to be brave to jump the highest falls to the deepest water,Due to their suspense,The Killer Garden could see this too much Daphne persuades Belladonna that it's too much for Nate but she doubts it's very much,Belladonna stated that all men are pointless for beauty,Cronus agreed with Daphne that she's gonna kill Nate,very mad Belladonna just pointed out that all men doesn't deserve respect for her beauty,Daphne could tell that Nate is unlike the other males who are fools,she tried to tell Belladonna about those times she spent with Nate at the EJA but Belladonna said it was a living nightmare there,Later,Belladonna and Nate went up the water fall,she charmed him if he could die,live and be with her forever,Nate took the pledge and he gulped in pressure and he begins to jump far from the water,while Belladonna watches him ready to die as she leaves him falling.

But then a sudden thought of remembering,Belladonna have been remembered she keeps seeing Nate all those times,he's sweet and a dear to her and those nights they use to kiss it find her fine and sugary ,And from that moment,Belladonna have been very pathetic she remarkably jumps to the falls,catches up Nate,holds his hands it surprises him,Belladonna smiled til the two splashed together from the chilled water,Ignoring the freezing,Nate is confused but was cut-off by Belladonna's lips from kissing which Nate likes,they kissed deeply,wrapping and taking their clothes off from the water as they continued kissing,Nate complimented that he has the crazed and dazed moments for his first times,Belladonna laughs,continues kissing him sexyly,While they have sex,The others watched them doing it and glad that Belladonna didn't kill him.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

VOLTRON belongs to Dreamworks

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG belongs to Zagtoons

SVTFOE belongs to disney XD