Hot Admirer Part 4

Sean was there,sitting and laying at the fountain,he looked depressed while looking at his reflection from the water and let a sigh out,After what his manager Troy heard of his behavior and schemes about Rebecca and rumors about them,he was yelled and abused by the cruel Troy's actions,He doesn't care but why he feels so broken.

Then suddenly Rebecca showed up behind him and show a little worry face at him,Sean wiped his slightly smiled and begin to act flirty on her but Annoyed Rebecca told him to cut it off and proved that she saw him earlier that he has problems with his manager,Sean is shocked that she knows everything about what happen,Sean could guess that Troy was bossing and abusing him all the time,and one his model friends were blind to see that proof,Rebecca gently told him to talk about it,Sean couldn't talk about but looking at her tempting eyes,he would never refuse to those,As Sean spilled the beans,He explains his story:

When he was 13,He once had a family living in a merry little home,along with his family,A father,a mother and a brother(Story's Splinter,Shen and Leo)they were a happy family until he got jealous of his older brother Seth who's very overconfident to himself,Sean wanted to impress his parents but Seth keeps stealing his spotlight like he's a star for once,Devastated,trying to find a way,Sean decides to search for a job,he goes online to search for a job,Unfortunately,Sean didn't find a decent one,when suddenly found an ad from his screen,clicks it quickly and reads a 'Help Wanted,Looking for minor models',Sean smiled that he found what he's looking for as he signed in to get the job,One day,Sean found the place and meets up with Troy the manager of the job,Troy smirked that Sean chose to be a younger model for hot fetish for magazines,Shocked,Sean finally realized that he made a mistake of choosing this so called job,But it backfired when Troy gives him more money in his hand,Sean didn't know what to do except he can't do an inappropriate doings but all he wanted is to impress his family,So he has no choice but to take it personally and takes pictures of his 'hot' poses to the magazines,3 months later,after his parents found his secret job,they're angered at Sean because of dirtiness his putting to his life,Sean snapped at his family that all he wanted to be proud and trying to impress them all but they care is Seth,he ran away from his family and starts to work for Troy,who support him and became his model manager to the job,3 years passed,Sean felt very loved by his fans unlike his family,thanks to Troy who's like a father to him,he will do anything to obey and that's by keeping and focusing on the job,however,it got carried away,when Troy strictly orders him to obey dreadfully without getting to do whatever he wanted,Troy abused him and giving him rules to shove it,Distraught.

After hearing that story,Rebecca did not realized what Sean's going through after he goes rebel on his job,Troy abused him to listen to his orders,Sean's been wasting money,trying to be forgiven from her but he didn't wished for his manager to be mad at his faults,Rebecca admits he's being to cocky at his behavior for months ago,Sean only did that he wanted to for her,Rebecca glared that why is he doing all those things to her to driven for nuts,As when Sean confessed 'Because I like you'' He said to her lovingly,Blushed really red,Rebecca denies his confession,saying that he's lying,except no he's not as he comes closer to her,grabs her waist around,and feels the tempo to his heart beating right there,same goes to her's,Sean blushed like her as he whispers to her ear,Confesses he likes her hair,her eyes,the body,and the way she's skilled that would really turned him,Rebecca doesn't know what's going on with Sean's ridiculous teases but why she feels so warm and hot inside and Sean kisses Rebecca's cheek,telling he really does 'like like like' her a lot ever since.

Embarrassed,Rebecca pushed to but it made him giggle that she's shy,she scolds him that he harasses her,he finds her very cute as he chases her playfully,dismays her annoyance,While chasing her,Rebecca runs away from Sean's ravished attitude,this proves he's a pervert,Until they end up in a mud puddle,Rebecca angrily blames him for this caused.Later,the two are lucky that limo has brought extra clothes,Sean regards to see Rebecca wearing one of his clothes,made her look sexy,which pissed off Rebecca so much,Sean only offers her to head home back to California,she declines until a storm pours and she got in.While riding home,Sean offers Rebecca a drink and food,she can tell he must've put a drug inside,but why would Sean do that since he's rich and famous,so she goes with it,Rebecca is a bit sober when she drank too much vodka and eat rum cakes,she is now wasted,Sean chuckled that she's tipsy,til she got too tipsy and was about to take off clothes but Sean covers her up and lays her down remedied her as she pukes at the limo's liquor cooler.

Few hours later,Sean takes Rebecca to his penthouse,giving her some rest from puking and drunk,Rebecca can't stay but Sean sternly told her to wait for tomorrow,Rebecca shyly thanked him for taking her back at California,he'll take it as her nice tone he ever hear,After the drunk remedy,Rebecca and Sean started to have a talk even she didn't wished to she wants to a conversation,Sean goes first about his childhood plus his successful life (Before explaining Troy abused him),Rebecca was impressed that his goals are a win-win,unlike hers as she told him about her backstory from her horrible childhood in elementary,She told Sean about the bully who picks on her rudely,Sean didn't know who the bully but that bully has no right to pick on her,Rebecca felt tears dropping,remembering about what that bully said to her really hurts,she wished he shouldn't do that to her as she crack her voice and whimper.

Seeing her cry like this,Sean told her to don't weep when he frowned and pulled her with a hug around her,he softly comforts her and say to stop crying,Rebecca hold on to Sean,sniffs and smiled that Sean's comforts her,doesn't care to think he's a perv it's glad to have a talk with him.Later after stop crying,the two fallen asleep at the same bed,not noticing that they're sleeping face to face.

Next morning,Rebecca was the last one to wake up,and to see Sean cooking breakfast and it smells like home,she remembered what happen last night and she feels sheepish,But it didn't matter when Sean was there soothing her nicely like a hug from a parent,Rebecca could think that Sean is not a cruel perv after all as she smiled at him with sweetness,he could see it and he felt victory that he won her heart,in his internal mind saying that.This proves that Rebecca finally accepts Sean as a special someone.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon