Poisonous Kiss Part 2

Warning: It went too far............from the last.

At the Vempire city's Eccentric Juvenile Asylum,where every professionals and doctors worked to cure the mean/bad/evil kids from breaking rules,You see,Belladonna and the Killer garden are not only ones who are evil,they are a lot of insane psychopathic teens who capably mischievous to the Vempire city,Luckily,there are other children who are calm and raised nicely and strictly,and those kids have became junior professionals.

Those young doctors are names Cheryl,Phyllis,Belle(Story's Allura,Pidge,Marinette),Arthur,Bob and Flynn, (Story's Lance,Tom and Marco),These youth in training pros are at their medic classes their doctor/teacher Elmer R. Valentine(Story's Fugitoid)as he teaches them about wild patients,Then suddenly enters the Top EJA class young doctor,Nathan 'Nate' Shade(Story's Donatello) the honored psychiatrist of EJA,The boys were envied by his experts while the girls were inspired by him,Right now,Nate was assisting Dr. Elmer about types of patients' split personalities,Later then,Dr. Elmer thanked Nate for assisting,then the girls come towards him and sweetly ask him for an advice for becoming an honored professional,While the boys watched the girls fawning over him which made them feel envy,but Bob is more ticked at Nate for being popular and letting the girls hug him for 'good luck',Then a janitor came by and feel the same way as the boys,Zachary (Story's Casey) as he exclaims that he failed at the EJA's medic school back from last year,Then Nate friendly greets Zachary which caused him to growl from jealousy,Nate told the girls that he's going to fix some crime juvenile's file,But then suddenly a boy's whistle,Nate turned to see Roxy (Story's April),the EJA's nurse,she's very beautiful and sweet,The male doctors drool and infatuated by her appearance but they are disapproved because she's Nate's assistant,which pissed them off.

Then Nate smiled at Roxy,kissed each other which it made the boys even Zachary jealous with Nate fro getting the hotter one,Roxy sweetly said to Nate that she and him have been called by Dr. Elmer Valentine, for something important it made Nate curious why.At Dr. Elmer's office,Elmer gives the two an information,An information that they must deal with,Meaning that this patient is the worst to cure for the better,He assigned them to reform the leader of the Killer Garden,Belladonna,Nate could tell that this girl is not a lady-like as when Roxy is disgusted from picturing it,Dr.Elmer needs Nate to cure this female of the gang,As promised,Nate and Roxy will do their best to help Belladonna,Outside of the Asylum,Cheryl and Phyllis checked outside and let a gasp of who they saw,the police army opened the door,pushed frowned Belladonna who was tied by the police,By her beauty,the male doctors were admired and the female doctors are annoyed by them,and came down Nate,Dr.Elmer and Roxy to see the crime cursed Belladonna,Nate was the first one to see her and he was stunned by her but was slapped by Roxy to stop drooling on the Belladonna.,Belle whispered to the girls that she's heard from the gang that Belladonna leads with,Phyllis is confuse how she know them,Belle blushed nervously and told them they don't want to know,Dr. Elmer awkwardly greets Belladonna a welcome to her new 'home' at the Asylum,Belladonna growls and nearly bites his face which made his scared of her,Roxy just stuffed a croissant if she's hungry and mocked her that she won't be eating unless she's cured,that made everyone laugh at the cruel joke that Roxy made but Nate wasn't approved by her 'sweet' jokes and offerings as he nervously smiled at Belladonna,only to get hit by a spit from a croissant that made him sighed in unwelcoming.

At the room,where Nate and Roxy is with Belladonna who was wearing a patient's uniform but isn't pleased by,While the others and Dr.Elmer watched them do 'miracle' on Belladonna,However,Nate coughed to clear throat and speaks to Belladonna that he and his assistant could help her be normal as the other girls and like them also,Belladonna didn't say a word as she stayed silent and stared at them both,Roxy is getting the creeps from her as she back away a little,Nate gulped from the fear,he must know what she gonna do next,Then that she smirked at him which pressures him,As when Belladonna comes closer at him and all of a sudden,she severely attacked him,which made the doctors,Dr.Elmer and Roxy shock of the attack,As for Nate who looked scared and blush,Belladonna shows a sultry,by showing a cleavage against his chest,Belladonna made him feel more nervous as she spoke to him that 'he'll shut up and love her as she disgustingly,roughly kissed him in front of the whole doctors with surprised but nauseated faces.

Roxy growled in anger of what Belladonna's doing to Nate as she tried to pull her off him,kick her off but got shoved by her foot,Then later Belladonna lets Nate's lips go,leaving a little saliva in his mouth,Nate got up and wiped a kiss off his lips but won't stop blushing,He didn't think that she'd go lustful on him,Then the guards came and grabs Belladonna who was laughing from what she did,leaving the others who are startled by her,while Roxy holds Nate that he got assaulted by the female leader gang,the traumatized Nate touched his lips after what Belladonna did,But little did he know that Belladonna did something to him,while Belladonna smirked that she's complete it.

Late night,Nate takes Roxy home,she is worried if Belladonna did something to him,like poisoning him,Nate assures her that it's just a harmful kiss and nothing else but saliva,Roxy pouted from what she did to Nate in sexual way,Blushing Nate exclaims that it's not the first kiss he once kissed Roxy as couples,smiled that he's one girl person,As they arrived at Roxy's house and kissed her a good night,Later he went home with his preteen cousin,Delilah (Story's Tori)who was fast asleep from homework and selfies,Nate smiled from his cousin's interests and as he took and tuck her to bed and as well he from the work he's done,In his sleep,Nate was walking in the fields,along with his friends and Roxy playing beach ball at the beach,Then when suddenly a purple rose petal landed at his shoulder,he picked it up that confused him and he turned to see........................................

Belladonna,who was half naked with purple flower petals covering her like a bikini,Seeing this,made Nate awkward but satisfied by seeing her lovingly with a stupid smile,Belladonna pulled him and laid beside her and looked at each other when Belladonna bit her lips,giving Nate the love eyes and say that they must make love and continue to love her,Nate was going to protest but those eyes are as tempting as her lips and especially the body as he snuggled her amorously while Belladonna moans with pleasure,Then Nate shakily wakes up and screams from the hot dream,He pants heavily that Belladonna was at his dreams,seducing him by showing an almost nude of her,Then notice his feeling aroused when he looked underneath his blanket,cause him to blushed and screams from embarrassment.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

VOLTRON belongs to dreamworks

SVTFOE belongs to Disney XD 

Miraculous ladybug belongs to Zagtoons