Poisonous Kiss Part 8 (FINAL)

Meanwhile at the old shoe warehouse,Roxy was sitting on front to watch the still knocked Belladonna,who's gonna get assaulted by perverted thugs,Roxy gets a call from Zachary.Saying where is she in this 3 am,Roxy coldly told him that she's busy and she'll just call him soon as she hanged up.Outside the warehouse,the Killer Garden and Night Shade arrives where they hide from their invisible van(which was programmed) Night Shade has to save Belladonna but Aconite strictly told him to wait for Daphne's signal to go in,the stubborn Night Shade just can't til Daphne he saw her signal when she throw venom darts at the thug guards til then they enter.

Belladonna suddenly awoke up but shocked that she's surrounded by thugs who are in lust in her,she found out that she's tied up and saw Roxy smirking at her,guessed that she's behind this,Roxy mocks her that she's gonna get ravished,Belladonna shouts out calling her a coward to fight her instead,Roxy was doing this for herself and to bring Nate back to her,Belladonna angrily stated she cheated on him and insulted her,Roxy orders the thugs to bang her hardcore and finish her off,But then a small bomb landed out of nowhere,spreads gas all over them causes them to cough while someone grabs Belladonna away from the thugs,Revealing that it was Nate as Night Shade,much to Belladonna's stunned but admiration,Roxy growls and demands the thugs to get them,Night Shade,Belladonna and the Killer Garden fights them,Aconite uses bombs,Daphne uses a mallet,Crocus uses brass knuckles,Belladonna and Night shade uses mixed potions as weapons,The thugs fights them brutally but the Killer garden are way high butt kickers than they are,Roxy growls that Nate was fighting her than being saved,Night shade yelled at her that she has no right to make his life a living misery after she cheated on him.

Roxy makes an excuse but Night shade furiously refuses her lies and just begin to beat up the thugs until he was saved by Belladonna from behind,Roxy growls in anger,couldn't take it no more,she took out a gun from Belladonna's bag,tries to shoot Belladonna from 'everything'.Only to get smacked by Zachary who arrived in time,scowling at her that she was harming Nate this time,You see Zachary really loathed Nate for being famous at the Asylum but he never harm a hair or heart from him,So now Zachary stops Roxy for her doings but only to get paralyzed by her,Roxy glares at him that he's so unbelievable.Daphne was surrounded by the thugs,who are harassing her until she was saved by Aconite,Night shade suddenly saw Roxy running away from the fight,escapes from the warehouse,Night shade chases her as she stopped,Roxy enrages of him for lying to him about his 'patient friend',Night shade scolds her for her being a hypocrite,exclaiming the reason he could not be with her,he insults her for being a slut while he stayed as a toy,Roxy fakely apologizes to him for her doings,Roxy was doing this so she could continue making love with him,Disgusted,Night Shade sarcastically changed his mind and slaps her from her tarty reputation,furiously asserts she just made a mistake,Roxy is livid,growls if she can't have Nate back then she'll finish him as Roxy a hammer, tries to harm him.

Fortunately for Night Shade,Belladonna throws cold smoke between them,causes Roxy to burn her eyes,Belladonna sidekicks Roxy,Belladonna was slightly impressed of her schemes but hiring someone to do it was cowardly thing,Roxy was doing those after she finished all the girls she hated while she slept with a bunch of guys during her crimes,Shocked,Night shade was even more ticked that Roxy is bigger slut than a two-timer,and murdering all the girls she once did,Roxy was just proud but feels guilty that took it too far when she pity Night Shade,who was still despite her,Then the girls fight of who will die first,Night Shade is panicked at this and worried,Meanwhile with the Killer garden,Delilah saw Zachary who is passed out,she hates it but tries to help him and gives him a cure from paralyzing,However, Zachary somehow gives Delilah his phone to call the police to avenge him,Delilah isn't sure but she avenge her cousin instead,Later on,Belladonna finally defeats the dastardly Roxy and now she's gonna kill her at once,But barely,Night Shade stopped her,he wasn't defending Roxy but tries to reason with Belladonna,Explained,Night Shade desperately convinced her to stop doing all the crimes yet choosing the wrong path from her whole life,Night shade can see her eyes that she's not an evil person but a lost and insecure person who was being judged by looks not heart,Listening to his speech,Belladonna looked empty inside but then realizes her mess ever since she's young.

Belladonna just aims Roxy's near side but soon drops her venomous syringe gun and kneel down from the guilt she committed those years,Night Shade pushes Roxy and hugs Belladonna from her faults,she tearfully apologize for her evil job,Night shade soothes her which calms her down,While Bella remorse,the two didn't know Roxy is going to poisonously stab Belladonna and gets Nate but only to get quickly arrested by the cops from the asylum,of course Dr. Elmer is there,worried about Nate but then calmed he's fine,The cops identifies Roxy's true self that she murder many women for sleeping with men,Dr.Elmer is furious at her shame as he ordered the cops to arrest her from her lies,Roxy and her thugs are now sent to jail,And as for the Killer Garden,who are feared if their gonna get imprisoned,However,Delilah told Dr. Elmer that they have save her and Nate from Roxy's secret crimes,Dr. Elmer is smoothly convinced but not taking the excuse with Belladonna for her escape that night,not yet cured and Nate's hidden lies of troubles,Luckily,Belladonna told Dr.Elmer about everything,she explains that Nate has already cured her,notifies her faults and chose to be good for Nate.

Stunned,Dr. Elmer is proud of Nate but he gives a 1 week suspension for lying,The Killer Garden saw their has change,they have decided to changed too,Then Delilah carries Zachary from the poison,Nate and him have felt like fools for Roxy but they have made amends to each other,Next week later,The Eccentric Juvenile asylum heard that Nate have successfully cured the devious villainess lately and cheered for him,Then call from their phones,Phyllis,Cheryl,Belle,Arthur,Flynn and Bob was called by Nate to come over at the park,As they arrived at the park,They meet up with Nate with new company,he greets and introduced them to the former Killer Garden members Aconite aka Alistair,Daphne aka Marie Kate and Crocus aka Terrance,Phyllis, Cheryl and Arthur meets Alistair,Flynn and Bob lovingly meets Marie Kate and lastly Belle and Terrance shyly just met the 2nd time,finally Nate introduced them to Belladonna aka the old Bella Solanum but nicer this time,Delilah excitingly informs a news for the others about Bella's surprise for Nate,Confused,Nate isn't sure but worries if she did something wrong,But this time as Bella pulled a pregnancy test it's positive,Nate is stunned and now forms a big smiled,points out that their having a baby!

Everyone cheered for them that their gonna have a baby,but Delilah points out that Bella and Nate aren't married yet,But they'll managed too before the newly born,Bella was hoping for a boy but Nate wished for a girl so they can be named after their own names,They kissed which awed everyone for their love and they start to have a picnic party.Nate is happy that he has Bella as his one and only love,reformed Bella made a vow she'll change for him

Little did Bella and Nate know that their love story hasn't been finished before the baby arrives.

THE END.

Cast:

Rarity as Bella Solanum / Belladonna

Donatello as Nate Shade /Night Shade

Victoria Gordon as Delilah Shade

April O' Neil as Roxy

Keith Kogane as Alistair /Aconite

Star Butterfly as Daphne / Marie Kate

Adrian Agreste as Crocus / Terrance

Fugitoid as Dr.Elmer Valentine

Lance Mcclain as Arthur 

Princess Allura as Phyllis

Katie 'Pidge' Holt as Cheryl

Tom Lucitor as Bob

Marco Diaz as Flynn 

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP belongs to hasbro

TMNT belongs to nickelodeon

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG belongs to Zagtoons

SVTFOE belongs to Disney XD 

VOLTRON belongs to Dreamworks

Next is MikeyPie